I take a multivitamin.
我吃多种维生素
Oh, come on. Sorry, Hetty.
呃 对不起 Hetty
I get it, but I wouldn't be here
我明白你意思 我要知道自己完不成任务
if I didn't think I could do a good job.
就不会在这坐着的
Then, your visit with Mr. Getz will be a mere formality.
那么 你就例行拜访一下Getz先生咯
How'd you get your sight back?
你是怎么恢复视力的
Carrots.
吃胡萝卜
Always eat your carrots, Mr. Hanna.
总要补己之短 Hanna先生
Sorry.
抱歉
I know you were looking forward to getting back out with Sam.
我知道你特想和Sam接着搭档
Yeah, it's the same for you and Deeks.
没错 你和Deeks也一样
Well, let's stay positive.
咱们得乐观点
Good idea.
好主意
He won't return my calls.
他不回我电♥话♥
Don't take it personally.
别把这放心上
Sam's been staying close to home as well.
Sam也一直在家呆着
I couldn't get him to go to a Lakers game.
连湖人队的比赛他都不陪我去看
Yeah, I bought him a Cronut.
是啊 我给他买♥♥了可颂圈
I had courtside... You bought him a what?
我那可是球场边的座 你给他买♥♥了啥
A Cronut.
可颂圈
It's a croissant-doughnut hybrid; Deeks loves them.
就是牛角面包和甜甜圈的混合物 Deeks可喜欢了
I can only get them in this little bakery in New York City,
只有纽约的一个小店才有
and I left it on his doorstep, and it's still there.
我放在门阶上了 现在还在那儿扔着
He'll be okay.
他会没事的
Yeah.
会的
They both will.
他俩都会好的
I'm gonna call Eric,
我得打给Eric
see if he spoke to the I.T. Guys.
看看他有没有和技术人员谈过
NCIS.
NCIS
Investigating the death of Vice Admiral Gardner.
正在调查Gardner中将的死因
Chief Howard,
Howard队长
National Transportation Safety Board.
全国运输安全委员会
How are you? Good luck with that.
你好 祝你好运
Come again?
怎么个情况
Take a look; not much left.
过来看 没剩下多少
So you haven't been able to find anything
所以你们现在还没有找到任何
that helps explain the crash?
能解释坠机的线索
Well, actually, we've pretty much found everything
其实 我们基本找到了所有东西
except the one thing that could help.
只差关键的一样东西
The black box?
黑匣子
The wreck area is pretty small.
碰撞区面♥积♥不大
But we can't find the box anywhere.
但我们就是找不到黑匣子
Really? Really.
真的吗 确实
Yeah, you think you can get onto those ATC computers?
你能进入航♥空♥交通管制中心的电脑吗
They're not your average laptops, Kensi.
那可不是你的笔记本电脑 Kensi
I'm a geek, not a god.
我是个怪才 不是神才
Eric, okay, let us know what else you find.
Eric 有线索了随时通知我们
Fine.
好的
I.T. Guys confirmed the tower systems were operating properly.
技术人员确定调度塔是在按规程工作
Did the pilots give any indication
飞行员有表现出任何
that they were having problems?
遇到问题的迹像吗
No, there was no response to any of the communication attempts.
没有 他们没有回复任何联♥系♥请求
Total radio silence.
什么话都没说过
I'm trying to get Eric to verify it,
我试着叫Eric核实一下这事
but something's got his panties in a twist.
不过他好像因为短裤这事挺闹心的
Maybe it's his new pants.
说不定是因为他的新裤子
Busy morning.
挺忙哈
Is that your, uh, your mom again?
这又是 你妈吗
A friend.
朋友
Friend of you and Kensi's?
你和Kensi的朋友
Yeah, just someone I hung out with last night.
是 就是昨晚和我一起出去玩的一个人
With Kensi?
还有Kensi吗
On a date?
是约会吗
I don't mean a date with Kensi.
我不是说你和Kensi约会
You know what I mean.
我问啥 你懂的
Like, Kensi and the guy she's into,
比如说那种 Kensi和一个她看上的小伙
you and the guy you're into.
你和一个你看上的小伙
Not into him,
没有
not into any of them,
我对他们中的任何一个都没兴趣
and neither is Kensi.
Kensi也是如此
Whoa, whoa, whoa, them?
哇 哇 哇 他们
Yeah, okay, there's three of them
是啊 他们有三个人
and three of us,
我们也有三个人
but we only went because Rose
但我们只是去看了看
really needs to get out more, so...
因为Rose真的很需要出去走走 所以
Oh, Rose came, too.
哦 Rose也去了
Yeah, it was like a girls' night.
是 这就像个女士之夜
Ah, girls' night with guys.
呃 是有男士的女士之夜
Who we are not into.
是我们不感兴趣的男士
And yet you hung out with them all evening.
但你还是和他们玩了一晚上
Hey, so should we move this interrogation
亲 我们是不是该把注意力从你对我的审讯
into the boatshed?
转移到案子上了
Oh, sorry, just, uh,
哦 抱歉 我只是
curious how this whole thing works.
对这整件事有些好奇
Why?
为什么
'Cause you want to go on one?
因为你也想加入
What?
啥
Oh, on a date?
约会吗
Whoa, with you?
和你吗
No, no.
不 不是
With, like, other people.
和 其他人
Just, come on, not with me.
拜托 肯定不是和我啦
Oh.
好吧
No.
不
I mean, that's three times the heartache, right?
我的意思是 被拒三次伤透心 对吧
For them, I mean.
对他们来说
Right.
对
Right.
对
Alright, bring on the questions.
好吧 问问题吧
Is that what you want?
你想这么来吗
Me running through a list of questions,
我挨个问你问题
seeing if any of them trigger you?
看看哪个能触发到你
Trigger me?
触发到我
I'm a ticking time bomb?
我是一个定时炸♥弹♥吗
Well, is that how you feel?
你是这么感觉的吗
I feel fine.
我感觉挺好的
It's just everybody acts like I'm gonna explode.
但每个人都表现的像我就要爆♥炸♥了一样
In what way?
怎么讲
You know, tiptoeing around,
你知道的 就那种偷偷摸摸的样儿
"Watching for signs."
察言观色什么的
Can you blame us?
这能怪我们么
You went through quite an ordeal.
你刚刚经历了非人的折磨
I've been through a lot worse.
我经历过更糟的
That's not how trauma works, Sam.
Sam 创伤不是这么来的
Somebody might survive a tsunami no problem,
有人可能于海啸中幸存下来 看上去毫发无损
only to be scarred for life by a trip to the dentist.
但却害怕在去看牙医的途中丧命
You might not want to use that example on Deeks.
你可别把这例子说给Deeks听
Noted.
记住了
Look, Sam, you and I both know
好吧 Sam 你我都知道
you're more than well-equipped to handle this,
你对这种事有着超乎常人的驾驭能力
and you've got a great support network here.
也会从我们这儿得到强大的支持
The other night, Michelle and I got into it
前两天晚上 Michelle和我
over whose turn it was to do the dishes.
在决定到底谁来洗碗
That sounds normal.
这听上去很平常啊
She wouldn't let me do 'em.
但她不肯让我做
That sound normal to you?
这你听上去也觉得平常吗
It sounds like she cares.
听上去是她关心你
And Callen got us these amazing tickets
还有Callen找来了位置超好的
at the Lakers game.
湖人队的入场券
Probably sold a kidney for 'em.
搞不好是他卖♥♥肾换来的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表