who were dropped off at the parking lot by taxi.
打车来的男人偷走的
A friend at the taxi company located the cab
有个出租车公♥司♥的朋友查到这个出租车
and pulled a screen grab
所在的位置 然后从出租车
from the taxi security camera.
监控摄像机里调出了视频截图
There was no pickup address.
没有接人的地址
They hailed the cab from a street downtown.
他们是在市区的一条街上打的车
Now it's starting to make sense.
现在一切都说得通了
What do we have?
我们发现什么了
Put it on the monitor, Eric.
Eric 放到大屏幕上
Now we know who.
现在我们知道是谁了
And we know why.
还有我们知道原因了
According to ICE,
根据移♥民♥海关执法局的记录
Vasile entered the country five days ago.
Vasile在五天前来到美国的
He came through New York. You don't organize
他在纽约入境 这些事情不可能
something like this in five days.
在五天内策划完成的
They have to have had
他们肯定已经有人
people on the ground setting this up.
在这里开始部署
Well...
那
the Comescu family was heavily involved
Comescu家族涉足贩卖♥♥人口
in human trafficking.
这行业已经很久了
In and out of Europe and the Middle East, mostly,
大多数都是在欧洲和中东出入
but you don't build a network like that
但如果没在各地都有接头人
without having contacts everywhere,
是没法建立这样一个网络的
including here.
当然也包括这儿
How many left?
还有多少人
Comescues?
Comescue家族
Um, according to the intel we gathered in Romania
额 根据我们在罗马尼亚得到的情报
after we rescued Hetty...
我们救出Hetty后
not many.
没有多少人
Vasile and Dracul both survived.
Vasile和Dracul都幸存了
Dracul was killed in Hawaii last year.
去年Dracul在夏威夷被杀了
Does Vasile know that Callen's the one
Vasile知道是Callen杀了
that killed his brother?
他的哥哥吗
Yeah, he knows.
对 他知道
Which makes Callen the target.
这就让Callen成为目标了
That's why they killed his mother
这就是为什么他们杀了他的妈妈
and his grandfather.
和他的祖父
That's the bloodline.
这是一脉相承啊
If Reinhardt really is
如果Reinhardt真的是
Callen's father, he is nothing more
Callen的父亲 他就是
than a bargaining chip for what Vasile wants most.
Vasile最想要的那张王牌了
Callen's head.
来取Callen的人头
Eric, find Mr. Callen for me.
Eric 给我找到Callen先生
I thought he was with you.
我以为他和你一起
Ah, Mr. Hanna.
啊 Hanna先生
I didn't see him leave.
我没看见他走了
Calling now.
立马给他打电♥话♥
His phone's turned off.
他电♥话♥关机了
Gps.
用GPS
Also turned off.
也关了
His car?
他的车呢
No signal.
没信♥号♥♥
Okay.
好吧
He knows something.
他发现了什么
He... he knows someone.
他 他认识某人
Start at his house. Find him.
从他家开始找 找到他
Bring him back here,
如果有必要
in handcuffs, if necessary.
把他拷着带回来
Challenger?
挑战者呢
Car pool.
维修了
Challenger's having her brakes looked at.
挑战者在检修刹车
Sensitive.
灵敏度
Oh.
哦
It's all yours. Right.
那还是你开车吧 好吧
find that van
在Callen之前
before Mr. Callen does.
找到那个面包车
Fine, fine. You do that.
好 好 就那样吧
And when you come back to me to complain about them,
你回头跟我抱怨他们的时候
remember what I told you.
记得我跟你说过什么
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
It's just business.
这只是生意而已
But when you come back to me,
但你回来找我的时候
price is double.
价格就是翻倍了
Yes, it's just business.
好吧 只是生意而已
Dasvidaniya.
再见
Ass.
混♥蛋♥
I should tell you, I'm having bad day.
我告诉你 今天哥过得很不开心
Come out slowly.
慢慢地滚出来
You trying to get yourself killed?
你想被打死吗
Not with that gun.
肯定不想被那把抢打死
Now you leave me
现在你让我
defenseless against my enemies.
在面对敌人的时候毫无抵抗力
Who leaves a gun in the fridge?
谁把枪放冰箱啊
We all do.
我们都这样做
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
Parked the car
在后巷
in the back alley, jumped the fence.
停好了车 跳进围墙来
You've got a security camera blind spot
在你游泳池那里有个
by your pool.
监控摄像盲点
Thanks for finding it.
谢谢你提醒
That bring back some memories?
这张照片有让你想起什么吗
I'm more handsome now.
哥现在帅多了
Richer.
有钱多了
Who is the guy next to you?
这个挨着你的人是谁
Could be anyone.
可能是任何人
Name's Michael Reinhardt.
名字叫Michael Reinhardt
I don't know him.
我不认识他
Maybe you know him by a different name.
或许 你认识的他叫别的名字
Ask the real question.
你就直接问吧
The one you came to ask me.
你真心想来问我的问题
Is this my father?
这是我的父亲吗
No one has ever introduced themselves to me as your father.
没有自称是你父亲的人来找过我
So maybe he is, maybe he isn't
所以 他也许是 也许不是
Well, someone thinks he is.
有人觉得他是
Do you?
你认为呢
Someone is trying to get to me through him.
有人想通过他找到我
I know Comescues.
我认识Comescu
Romani.
罗马尼亚人
Human traffiing, arms smuggling.
贩卖♥♥人口 走私军♥火♥
If anyone could find your father,
如果有人能找到你父亲
it would be them.
那就肯定是他们
I heard they had family tragedy couple of years ago. Many died,
我听说 数年前 他们发生过一起家族惨案 死了很多人
including head of Comescu family.
包括Comescu家族的头领
Is this business?
公事吗
This is personal.
是私事
Nice knowing you, Callen.
Callen 很高兴认识你
You just sent me text message.
你发短♥信♥给我了
No, I didn't.
没有 我没发
Yeah, you did.
有 你发了
"Come to my house. Urgent. Callen."
来我家 紧急 Callen
They're watching your house.
他们在监视你的房♥子
They send you the message.
他们给你发的消息
You leave.
你一离开
They follow you back to my house...
他们就会跟踪你到我的房♥子
wait for me to come home.
等着我回家
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
Well, we don't want to disappoint 'em.
这个嘛 我们可不想让他们失望
What means "We"?
谁是 我们
They're gonna expect to see you and maybe a...
他们期待见到你 也许还有个
a driver
司机
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表