"Oh, because I was being detained at a...
"因为我呆在一个..."
magical secured location."
"神奇的安全地点"
Awesome.
美飞了
Thanks, Mac.
谢谢 Mac
How is she? Did you see Lily?
她怎么样 你们见过Lily了么
No, we didn't see her, sir.
没有 我们还没见到她 先生
NCIS thinks this attack has something to do with me?
NCIS认为这次袭击与我有关
We are looking into every possibility, Senator.
我们在查证每一种可能 参议员
Recently, you've been very vocal in the press about
最近 您在媒体上针对解♥放♥军♥61398部队
Chinese PLA Unit 61398.
发表了一些看法
That unit's dangerous.
那支部队很危险
They need to be monitored and dealt with
他们必须被当成我国国♥家♥安♥全♥的主要威胁
as intensely as any threat to our national security.
受到密切监控
Capitol Police are investigating the threats made on your life.
国会警♥察♥正在调查针对您的人身安全的威胁
Do you think the PLA's behind those? I don't know.
你们觉得解♥放♥军♥是幕后黑手? 我不知道
That's Neidra Industries' theory.
那是Neidra公♥司♥的说法
The government contracting firm?
政♥府♥承包商
Yeah, they're specialists in cyber warfare tactics.
是的 他们是网络战专家
They discovered the chatter and deemed it a threat.
他们发现聊天纪录 并认定为威胁
All right, we'll follow up with Neidra
好的 我们将跟进Neidra公♥司♥
and, uh, if you think of anything else.
嗯 要是你想起些别的什么
I'll contact you if I do.
那我就联♥系♥你们
Uh, after the attack on Lily...
呃 在Lily受袭击后
didn't you want to go see her?
你不会想见见她么
When I called the police station,
我给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥的时候
they told me she wouldn't see me.
他们说她不想见我
It's the price I pay for spending more time
在陆军里呆的时间 比陪她成长的时间长
with my Army unit than I did with her when she was growing up.
这就是代价
Mmm. I'm sorry. I didn't...
对不起 我不是...
mean to, um... It's okay.
有意 没关系
Lily's strong.
Lily很坚强
She's learned to do without.
她学懂了没有我在身旁 也过得很好
Thank you, Senator.
谢谢你 参议员
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry if I came off a little...
不好意思 我有点
It's just that my father and I don't really have a good thing.
因为爸爸和我关系不是很好
It's all good.
没事
You remind me of my dad's friends.
你们让我想起了我爸爸的朋友们
Your dad's got good taste.
你♥爸♥爸品味不错
You with SF?
你是陆军特种部队吗
I was with the Teams. So you're a SEAL, huh?
特战队成员 那你是海豹特击队了
Got a workout DVD you want to sell me?
有训练教导光碟要卖♥♥给我么
So, you're the SEAL.
你是海豹特击队
What's your story?
那你呢
Yeah, what's your story, G? Wait, no, let me guess.
是啊 你有什么故事 G 等等 别说 我猜猜
Um, rich kid turned lawyer turned NCIS agent.
嗯 富二代当律师再转行做探员
Rich kid?! Yeah.
富二代 是啊
You got this kind of country club vibe about you.
你有一股子乡间俱乐部的范儿
I bet you even tuck in your shirt
我猜没人看着时
when no one's looking.
你会把你的衬衫下摆掖进裤腰里
This job does not exactly support the, uh,
这份工作可赚不到
country club lifestyle.
在乡间俱乐部玩的工资
What do you do to pay the bills, Lily?
你是做什么的 Lily
Private chef. I do slow food.
私人厨师 我做慢食的
Oh. I'm all about the slow food thing.
我很喜欢慢食
What the hell is slow food?
慢食又是什么
It's eating what's around you.
就是吃身边的有机食物
Watching it grow.
看着它天然生长
Knowing your food, G.
了解你的食物之源 G
Impressive.
厉害啊
I know my food.
我很了解自己的食物
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗
What'd you have last night?
你昨晚吃的什么
A burger.
汉堡
Okay, do you know the cow's name?
你知道那牛的名字吗
And he was "Big."
而且他很大
Okay.
好吧
Ah, you see what I'm up against?
你看到我每天面对什么了吗
Mm-hmm. Try making informed food decisions
努力和这种搭档
with this guy for a partner.
试着对吃什么作明智决定
Do you have any idea how far that "Burger" Had to travel...
你知道那个"汉堡"之源从多远
Funnel.
被包夹了
Lily, get down!
Lily 趴下
Punch it, G. Go! Go!
冲过去 G 快 快
Aah!
啊
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
快出来 快 快
Down, down, down, down, down!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Loading!
上弹
Long guns and go bags are in the trunk!
长枪和战术包在后备箱里
Trunk's too exposed! I can't get to it!
后备箱位置太暴露 我到不了那里
Cover me!
掩护我
On three!
数到三
What happens on three?
到三要干什么
They're coming pretty quick. How 'bout on two, huh?
他们靠过来的太快了 数到二怎么样
Can I know the plan?! On two, you're gonna run
能告诉我计划是什么吗 数到二
like a bat out of hell.
你就能跑多快跑多快
One!
一
Two!
二
Down! Stay down! Stay down! Stay down!
趴下 别起来
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Stay here.
别动
Hetty, we got ambushed.
Hetty 我们中埋伏了
Civilian is secured.
平民没事
No injuries; minimum two shooters still mobile.
没人受伤 至少还有两个枪手在逃
Clear.
安全
Copy that, Sam.
收到 Sam
We've locked your GPS position.
我们已经定位了你们的位置
QRF is en route.
QRF在路上了
Copy.
收到
QRF is on its way.
QRF在路上了
What's a QRF?
什么是QRF
Quick Reaction Force.
快速反应战术部队
We just got to hunker down. They'll be here soon.
我们在这藏好就行 他们很快就会到了
Okay, heroes on the way.
好的 救星已经在路上了
Okay.
好的
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早
Where is everybody?
大家去哪了
Well, I sent Harris to Athens,
嗯 我让Harris去了雅典
and Booker and a couple of the others to Istanbul.
让Booker和其他人一起去了伊斯坦布尔
What for?
为什么
Little R & R for the holidays.
给他们假期放松放松
Really?
真的
Wow. That was nice of you.
哇哦 那你可真好
It wasn't for them. It was for me.
这不是为了他们 而是为了我自己
I got tired of hearing them whine.
我已经受够他们的牢骚了
They're living in
他们住在这个
this motor home, hot running water,
移♥动♥屋子 有流动热水
satellite TV, Internet--
还有卫♥星♥电♥视♥ 互联网
when I was in the field,
当时我出外勤时
we were lucky if we scored a tent.
能有一顶帐篷都算是幸运的了
Yeah, I bet you walked ten miles to school in the snow, too.
是啊 我打赌你们你还曾在雪地里走10里路才能到学校
Don't suppose you're sending me to LA?
你不会把我送回洛杉矶吧
Paris?
巴黎
No.
不是
What do we got?
我们有什么
Satellite's spotted several groups of men
卫星拍到了几队人
high-tailing toward Pakistan last night.
昨晚迅速潜入了巴基斯坦
Mujahedeen?
圣♥战♥者
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表