Why not?
为什么
'Cause there's no permanent stock here.
这边没有长♥期♥的存放处
All these cases are gonna ship to, uh, restaurants and stores.
这些东西都要送到餐馆和商店去了
Couple of weeks, they'll all be gone and replaced with new ones.
货物停放的周期时间只有几周
Was Stanfill a wine collector himself?
Stanfill自己收藏葡萄酒吗
He was.
是啊
Where did he keep his private stock?
那他的私人存货在哪
Yeah, yeah, over here. I'll show you.
在那边 我带你们去
Gave some of them to friends once in a while.
偶尔会送给朋友一些
Most he kept for himself.
大部分他都自己留着
The purchase orders for the South Pasadena delivery are ready at Dock Eight.
南帕萨迪纳的采购货物已在8号♥码头装载完毕
Decaf, Mr. Beale?
脱因咖啡吗 Beale先生
Oh! Uh. I'm sorry.
噢 啊 不好意思
Feeling a little, uh, agitated this morning.
早上的时候有点 呃 烦躁
Trying to ease up on the caffeine.
想喝点咖啡放松
It doesn't seem to be doing much for your nerves.
看起来也没解决你的紧张啊
Yeah, well...
是啊 这个...
How are things up in Ops?
行动中心那边如何
Oh, good. Really good.
啊 还不错 不错
Excellent, in fact.
其实 好极了
You know, a few speed bumps, but every case has its bumps.
你懂的 有点不顺利 不过每个案子不都这样嘛
And, uh...
还有 呃...
how are Ms. Blye's, uh,
Blye女士怎么样呢
shock absorbers in your estimation?
你估计她的创伤恢复的如何
Pretty good. Yeah.
还不错
They're not... not... I wouldn't say...
这个...我不会说...
high-impact motocross good,
瞬间满血复活
but, you know, maybe more like Buick good.
不过 你看 起码是相当不错
You know, smooth, but not...
就是 很平稳 不过不是...
not taking any sharp corners these day...
就这几天不能很快就恢复是吧
This analogy's not really working, is it?
我这么说你听不懂是吧
Uh-uh, not so much.
嗯 听不懂
Kensi is a great agent.
Kensi是个很好的探员
Ah.
必须的
Well, I know that, Mr. Beale.
这个我知道的 Beale先生
Yeah, so-so it would follow that, um...
是啊 那...那么这样说吧...
that she'd have greater success, uh... agenting.
她作为探员 表现相当好
Ms. Blye's technical prowess may leave something to be desired,
Blye女士的专业能力是能让我们拭目以待的
but your deductive skills are in fine form.
不过你的演绎能力也不错
She's bored and restless, Hetty.
她皆闷着又不安 Hetty
And I don't blame her.
不是她的错
But emotionally?
不过 我个人意见
Solid as a rock as far as I can tell.
我觉得她坚如磐石
Thank you.
谢谢
Whoa! Uh-oh. Excuse me.
哇 哦 有蹊跷
This one's about half as light as the rest of them.
这个箱子只有别的箱子一半沉
Well, a million dollars should be half as light as 12 bottles of wine.
一百万美元就应该只有12瓶酒的一半重
That's not even close to a million.
这连一百万都没有
What does F-81 mean?
F-81是什么意思
Our boy Harold should know what that means.
Harlod应该知道
I have no idea what that means.
我不知道什么意思
That's not for delivery.
那东西不是要运走的
That's for pickup.
是等人来拿的
By who?
谁来拿
Well, I have no idea.
嗯 我也不知道
Where is it going?
那会到哪里去
Damned if I know.
我真的不知道
You're the warehouse manager, and you don't know
你是仓库经理 你会不知道
who's picking it up or where it's going?
谁来拿这东西 又拿到哪里去
Nope. Never have.
不知道 压根不知道
There have been others?
还有这样的箱子吗
Mr. Stanfill marks up a box,
Stanfill先生在箱子上打个记号♥
and when it's ready, I text a number,
弄好后 我发短讯到个号♥码
and some woman comes by and picks it up.
就有个女来拿走了
And you don't know where it's going?
你也不知道运到哪里去了
Nope. How often did this happen?
不知道 多久运一次
Maybe once a month, since he started the company.
大概一个月一次 他开了公♥司♥以后就是这样了
Once a month?
一个月一次
And you don't find that the slightest bit unusual?
你一点都没觉得不对劲吗
Nope.
没
I think it's time to send another text.
我觉得是时候发另一个短讯了
Number's a burn phone just like we thought.
和预想的一样 是个一次性电♥话♥
Well, unfortunately,
真不幸
that means we have to keep staring at this blip,
意味着我们不得不继续盯着这个标记了
which, after careful analysis, I've determined is not moving.
经过我仔细地分♥析♥ 这玩意儿根本就没动过
Well, sometimes that's part of the job in here.
有时这儿的一些工作就是这样
Not very exciting.
不是那么令人兴奋
That's actually okay, you know.
实际上挺好的
I've spent some many more hours on stakeouts.
我之前监视时间够久了
And you are so much less irritating than spending time with Deeks in a car.
和你一起 比和Deeks待在车里舒坦很多
Thanks.
谢了
I think.
我想是吧
So, how long ago did that warehouse manager sent the text?
那么 那仓库经理发短讯是多久之前的事
Uh, 92 minutes and 30 seconds. Mm.
呃 92分半前
You know what they say about a watched pot.
你知道就是老话说的 心急水不开
Yeah. Eventually, it's got to boil.
是 到最后 它还是会沸腾的
Showtime, guys.
该上场了 各位
The GPS in the case of wine says it's on the move.
葡萄酒箱里的GPS显示 目标开始移♥动♥
This your house?
这是你的房♥子
It's Mr. Foster's. I work for him.
是Foster先生的 我为他工作的
Mr. Foster home?
Foster先生在家吗
Of course.
当然在
We need to speak with him.
我们要和他谈话
Please come in.
请进
Mr. Foster, there are some people here to see you.
Foster先生 这儿有些人想见你
What can I do for you?
我能为你们做什么吗
Mr. Foster, you received a box of money every month
Foster先生 你每月都会收到来自Gabriel Stanfill公♥司♥的
from Gabriel Stanfill's company, and you've never heard of him?
一盒子钱 但是你从未听说过他 对吗
No idea who that is.
不知道他是谁
How do you pay your bills?
你怎么付账呢
My caregiver.
我的护工交的
From your account?
从你的账上
That's right.
是的
Something tells me your V.A. Benefits aren't gonna match those monthly balances.
我可觉得你的退役金收入 和每月支出不符
This morning, Gabriel Stanfill was killed by cartel muscle hired by al-Qaeda.
今早 Gabriel Stanfill被受雇于基♥地♥组♥织♥的黑帮势力杀害了
And now, they're after Adrian Davis.
现在 他们在追杀Adrian Davis
Someone you claim you've never heard of.
那个你声称不认识的人
If you don't help us, Brian,
Brian 如果你不帮我们的话
we might not be able to save Adrian.
我们就可能救不了Adrian
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
We, uh, really appreciate it.
我们 真的很感谢
You're welcome. Thank you.
不用谢 谢谢
What'd you get? Not a lot.
你们得到啥线索了 不是很多
It's, uh, his mother's house.
这是 他妈妈的房♥子
When she passed away, Bethany moved in.
当她去世后 Bethany搬了进来
She's his nurse and caregiver.
她是他的护工和护士
She picks up a box once a month.
每月她去拿一个盒子
She doesn't know what's in it or who Stanfill and Davis are.
她不知道内里是什么 也不知道Stanfill和Davis是谁
It's not much of a story, but they're on the same page.
没啥新鲜的 但他们的陈述都一致
So... what now?
那么 现在怎么办
Why don't you take her into interrogation?
你带她去做个笔录吧
Guys?
各位
Those are at least an 11.
这至少是十一♥码♥的鞋子
Men's 11.
男士十一鞋码
Not Foster's.
不是Foster的
Cover the back. Nell, stay here.
你去后面 Nell 待在这儿
Damn it!
妹的
Got you!
逮着你了
Deeks, what are you doing?
Deeks 你干嘛呢
Huh?
哈
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表