These rock.
这很棒
Seriously. Better than last week's.
真的 比上星期的好
Want to taste one?
想尝尝么
No?
不吃
Really?
没搞错么
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Suit yourself.
自便
You know, there's a whole world out there, other than kibble,
你看 世界上还有狗食以外的好东西
that you're just never gonna taste.
而你都没机会尝呢
You have to live with that, not me.
你就挑吃去吧 我可不要
Aw, big, bad Bubba got his feelings hurt?
哇 坏Bubba你伤心了么
What's the matter, tough guy, you can't find your binkie?
怎么了 硬汉 你找不着咬嘴了么
What are you doing there?
你是干什么
How did you open the door?
你怎么打开门的
Aah! Help!
啊 救命
Oh...!
噢
Help!
救命啊
Help me!
救我
Please! Please help me! Oh, my God.
快 快救我 天啊
Help me!
救我
I think Michelle is right You shouldn't have done that.
我觉得Michelle没错 你就不该那么做
It's just not very Christmassy.
这很没圣诞气氛啦
It was one card. Not all of the cards, just one.
就是张贺卡而已 又不是所有的 就一张
I read it, she read it. I got an update
我看过 她看过
on my buddy's family and I tossed it.
我得知了好友家人的近况 然后我扔一旁而已
The card had glitter on it.
上面有闪粉
So what do you have against glitter?
闪粉怎么你了
It's the Devil's dust.
那是"魔鬼之尘"
Once that stuff infects your house, it's a wrap.
这玩意在你的家里出现 就甩不掉了
All right, that in itself is a therapy session.
好吧 这可得治疗
All I'm saying is
我要说的是
you ought to display your holiday cards.
你该把你的节日贺卡摆出来
Display them? Yeah.
摆出来 是啊
Put them on your fireplace, show them off a little bit.
放在壁炉上面 显摆显摆
I don't have a fireplace.
我家没壁炉
Then put them on a decorative ribbon.
那就挂在装饰用的缎带上
I've seen that done before.
我以前见过这么做的
How many holidays cards do you get
你又收到过多少贺卡
besides the one from the Hanna household?
我写给你的不算哦
Me personally? Yeah. Not many.
我个人 对 没多少
But my aliases pull about, I don't know, 50?
但我的化名们可收到不少 大约50封吧
Mele Kalikimaka, boys.
圣诞快乐 哥们
Deeks. Uhhuh.
Deeks 嗯
What do you do with the holiday cards you get?
你怎么处理你收到的节日贺卡
What are you talking about? Display 'em on my fireplace.
你说怎么办 当然是摆在壁炉上秀咯
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, wait, let me guess-- you're making
等等 我猜猜
holiday lanyards out of paracord
你要把贺卡挂在跳伞绳上
and then hanging the cards on those?
然后挂起来么
See, red and green paracord would be sick.
要知道 红配绿 绝配
That's not a bad idea.
主意不错
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这么想的
Okay, if--
好吧 要是--
and I emphasize if I was to display them--
我硬调 "如果"我要挂起来秀一下
how long would I have to keep them up?
要挂多久
January 3.
到一月三号♥
January 3?!
一月三号♥
Minimum. Minimum.
起码的 起码的
Come on, guys. We caught a case.
大家伙儿上来吧 我们有案子了
This morning, downtown, home invasion.
今早 市中心发生一起强闯入屋案件
Ooh... somebody put a BOLO out on Krampus.
哦 有人要通缉Krampus了么
Krampus is a Christmas demon from the Alps, steals children.
Krampus是阿尔卑斯传说中的圣诞恶魔 专门偷孩子
Never mind. I'll stop talking.
好吧 不说了
What'd he take, Nell? Nothing.
他抢了什么 Nell 什么也没抢
The homeowner, Lily Lockhart, fought him off
房♥主Lily Lockhart 在她的比利時瑪連萊犬
with the help of her Belgian Malinois.
也来助战下打退了他
Bubba was shot. He's in surgery at the vet.
Bubba被枪击 正在兽医院接受手术
I'm guessing if the case showed up here,
我想这既然成了我们的案子
she's related to Senator Lockhart?
她应该和Lockhart参议员有关
Daughter.
是他女儿
And the State Department wants to know if it was more
国♥务♥院♥想知道这是个独♥立♥事件
than just a random home invasion.
还是另有隐情
Where's the senator now?
参议员现在在哪
Right here in L.A. Recess.
就在洛杉矶 休假中
U.S. Capitol Police has been with him already,
国会警♥察♥在保护他
so he's secured at his office.
他正待在办公室
Why was he travelling with Capitol Police protection?
为什么国会警♥察♥跟着他一起来
The senator's been spearheading an investigation
参议员正引领一项针对
into China's People's Liberation Army Unit 61398.
解♥放♥军♥61398部队的调查
China's cyber warfare unit. Tech geniuses
天朝的网络战部队 都是技术天才
with English language skills.
英语水平很高
They're suspected of cyber espionage
他们涉嫌向多家美国科技及航♥天♥技术公♥司♥
and large-scale hacking of U.S. Tech and aerospace firms.
进行网络攻击及当网络间谍
There's been chatter that the PLA
据说天朝的解♥放♥军♥
is not thrilled with the senator's new agenda.
很不满参议员的计划
But with Capitol Police protection,
在国会警♥察♥的保护下
the senator's a hard mark to hit.
想向参议员下手很难
If the PLA's here and they attack the senator's daughter
要是他们在这里 还对参议员的女儿动手
on our soil, we got to put 'em down.
那就收拾他们吧
My feeling exactly,
我也这么想
Mr. Hanna.
Hanna先生
Where is Lily now?
Lily现在在哪
LAPD's Alvarado station.
洛杉矶警方Alvarado分局
I'd like you gentlemen to secure
我希望你们能保护
Ms. Lockhart in protective custody,
保护Lockhart女士的安全
bring her to the boatshed for an interview.
把她带到船屋做调查
You got it.
好的
And you two can go
你们两个就去
interview the senator.
询问参议员
The two of... You mean the two of me?
我们两个...你是我要分身么
I want you and Nell
我要你和Nell
to see the senator, find out if he knows anything
去见参议员 看看他对解♥放♥军♥的威胁
about these Chinese PLA threats.
有没有线索
Me and... Nellosaurus?
我和Nell恐龙姐
Yes, I move fast, Mr. Deeks.
是啊 我动作很快的 Deeks先生
Gotta keep up.
要跟上我啊
Let's go, Shaggy.
走吧 毛茸茸
Well played.
说得好
I'm with you, Velma.
来了 Velma
Just for the record, this is a terrific idea.
事先声明 这主意不错呢
Terrific.
真 不 错
They told me Bubba's in surgery, so...
他们说Bubba在做手术 所以
we'll have to stop at the animal hospital on Wilshire.
我们得转去威尔夏的动物医院
I'm sorry, Ms. Lockhart, we need to take you directly
对不起 Lockhart女士 我们在确认危机级别之前
to a secured location until we can determine the threat level.
要把你直接带往安全地点
Okay.
好吧
"Ms. Lockhart"? No. How 'bout we just...
"Lockhart女士" 别了吧 要不
go with just Lily.
就叫我Lily吧
Okay, Lily. We have agents on the way to speak to your father.
好的 Lily 我们的探员也正要去询问你的爸爸
When we get there... My dad?
我们到了那里... 我爸爸
What does my dad have to do with this?
这和我爸爸有什么关系
The police told me it was a home invasion.
警♥察♥说就是一起强闯入屋案件罢了
We're looking into that angle also.
我们并不排除这可能
Wow, that's great.
这下好了
I don't talk to him for two years,
我和他都两年没说话了
and he still picks the most
这次他还真会挑时候出现
perfect time to come into my life and screw it all up.
搅乱我的生活
So, the guy that attacked me was looking for my father?
那么 袭击我的那家伙是要针对我爸爸么
We haven't determined that. Oh.
我们还不清楚 噢
Cool. "Hey, Lil, why weren't you at my Christmas party?"
好吧 "Lil你怎么不来参加我的圣诞聚会"
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表