It's a prepaid.
是预付话费的
Susic's phone.
Susic的电♥话♥
You got a location on that prepaid?
定位了吗
Triangulating now.
正在三角定位
Capitol Police just called. The Senator ditched
国会警♥察♥打电♥话♥来了 参议员摆脱了
his security detail. He's in the wind.
对他的安全监视 他失踪了
He didn't run until after he knew Lily was safe.
他知道Lily安全之后才跑掉的
Uh, guys, I just got an alert from the IRS.
呃 各位 我刚从国税局上收到一个警示
Senator Lockhart received a wire transfer
Lockhart参议员昨天收到了一笔
to a bank in Singapore yesterday: $200,000.
从新加坡的银行转账的钱款 20万美元
We could be looking at this wrong.
咱们的调查方向也许错了
What if the senator and Susic are working together?
如果参议员和Susic是在联手呢
If they are, why go after Lily?
如果联手 为什么要死追Lily
If the senator and Susic had deal
要是参议员和Susic进行了交易
and the senator got cold feet after he was already paid,
但是参议员在之后想要临阵脱逃
Susic's not gonna be happy.
Susic当然不会高兴
He'd want to motivate the Senator
他想刺♥激♥一下参议员
to complete the deal. Going after Lily does that.
去完成剩下的交易 紧追着Lily就达到效果
Guys...
伙计们
I think I know where the senator's going.
我应该知道参议员的动向了
Susic's phone's at Pershing Square.
Susic的手♥机♥在潘兴广场
Go.
出发
Deeks, you got eyes on Susic?
Deeks 你看到Susic了吗
Negative.
没有
I got the senator, but no Susic.
我看见了参议员 没有Susic
Wait a minute.
等一下
I got someone approaching.
我看到有人正在接近
Deeks, is that Susic, headed over to the senator?
Deeks 是Susic 往参议员那里去了吗
Can't confirm.
无法确认
Moving closer for a visual confirmation.
正靠近去确认身份
Susic's not coming here without a spotter.
Susic肯定带了探子
Keep your eyes open.
注意
That's Susic.
那是Susic
Sound coming in.
接受音讯中
Your daughter survived.
你女儿还活着
She might be safe today,
今天她可能是安全的
but she won't be given 24-hour protection.
但是她不可能24小时都受到保护
I can touch her in... two weeks, two months,
我还是可以抓到她 两个星期内 两个月内
two years, whenever I want.
两年内 随时都可以
That's why I'm going to kill you.
这就是为什么我要把你杀了
I expected nothing less from you when I called.
你打电♥话♥给我的时候我就料到了
But you won't kill me in a crowded plaza.
但是你不会在这么人多的露天广场杀我
You don't know me.
你太不了解我了
But it will look like we did know each other.
但是现在看起来 我们俩都了解对方
After you pull your gun and my men kill you,
只要你开枪了 我的人就会把你杀了
the U.S. Will find an account with your name on it.
美国政♥府♥就会发现一个有你名字的银行账户
An account that I funded.
我在里面投了很多钱
You will be branded a traitor
你会标上叛徒的标签
and I will still kill your daughter.
我还是杀了你女儿
Susic's got men here.
Susic在这里有帮手
We gotta get eyes on them before we move in.
在我们介入他们之前 我们要找那个人
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
What do you want from me?
你要从我这里得到什么
Do you remember Grbavica?
你还记得Grbavica吗
In 1994, the unit you commanded
1994年 你带领你的部队
murdered a man they called VUK...
谋害了一名他们称为VUK的人
A great man.
他是一名伟人
A great man?
一名伟人
He was a warlord.
他是一名好战份子
He killed innocent people in his own...
他残害平民百姓
He was my father.
他是我的父亲
Got eyes on the spotter.
发现探子
Gray jean jacket. He's been watching the senator.
灰色牛仔夹克 他一直都在观察参议员
I think he's got a gun.
我觉得他配有武器
There's at least one more.
至少还有一个
This is about revenge.
这是一场复仇
Take Susic, I'll find the other spotter.
拿下Susic 我去找另一个探子
Deeks, you've got the Senator.
Deeks 你负责保护参议员
Nell, take out the spotter.
Nell 搞定那个探子
Yep.
收到
You move, I shoot.
别动 否则我开枪
Senator! Move! Move!
参议员 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
快跑
Everybody down! Down!
都趴下 全都趴下
Aah!
啊
Sit-rep?
报名情况
I'm good!
我没事
Senator's secure.
参议员安全
Shooter down and detained.
拿下枪手了
We're good, thanks.
交给我们吧 谢谢
Dad.
老爸
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Someone else wanted to see you.
你还有来客
Oh, hi, baby.
哦 嗨 宝贝
What a love. Hi.
太棒了 嗨
Thank you, gentlemen, for watching over Lily today.
谢谢 先生们 感谢你们今天照看Lily
You went above and beyond. You're welcome.
你们简直无与伦比 不用谢
Well, from the stories I've heard, you'd have done the same.
额 设身处地 你也会做同样的事情
I owe you gentlemen a debt.
我欠你们一次人情
It will be repaid.
我会还的
I think we've earned ourselves a cold beer, partner.
我想我们可以好好享受一杯冰啤酒了 伙计
Or six.
六瓶怎么样
Hey.
嗨
What about me?
那我呢
You've earned yourself a job cooking us a slow food dinner.
你可以为我们做一份慢食晚餐
Yes.
好啊
That I can do.
那个我办得到
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome. No problem
不客气 没事
That's the boy. That's the boy.
真是好孩子
Good boy. Yeah.
真是个好孩子
That doesn't smell right.
这味闻起来不太对
Move it.
走开
Mmm, it smells like a hobo.
嗯 好像流浪汉的味道
Get out of there.
一边凉快去
Mmm, wow.
嗯 哎呀
That is a lot of brandy.
相当多的白兰地
I don't think you can even technically call it eggnog, at this point.
我不觉得你能把这个称为蛋酒
Pull up your skirt and drink.
少耍嘴贱 喝吧
Wow. Well-played.
好吧 说得好
Now, look,
你看
I know it's gonna take me a while
我直到我可能会要和你搭档一段时间
and I'll probably never get to Kensi's level, but...
而且我也不太可能达到Kensi的水平 但是
Not without a booster seat.
起码得坐着幼儿加高座才行呢
Wow. No, I'm kidding.
这招真狠啊 开玩笑的
You... you did great today.
你 你今天干得很好
Yeah? Yeah.
真的 是的
You did. Thank you.
真的不错 谢谢
Cheers to that.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Thanks.
谢谢
Mmm. Okay.
嗯 好的
Mr. Callen...
Callen先生
Keeping Nell out in the field?
继续让Nell出外勤吗
Nell has a job up in Ops.
Nell是在行动中心工作的
You remember?
记得吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You wouldn't be grooming her
你不会是专门培训她
for any specific job, would you?
接受特别任务吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表