No.
不
Come on, Robin!
加油啊 Robin
Let's go! Let's go!
快走 快走
What's up?
咋了啊
What case...?
什么
Sorry. What? I said, what...?
抱歉 你说啥 我说 什么
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 真是抱歉
I just couldn't help it.
我是抑制不住的激动啊
She's just... she's just so pretty. Uhhuh.
她 她简直是太完美了 嗯哼
What case is this for?
这什么情况啊
This, my friend,
这个嘛 伙计
is the case for Marty Deeks living a life
是我毛茸茸在幸福的大道上
of freedom on the open road.
享受自♥由♥的生活
This is your bike?
这是你的车
All 865 cc's of her military green 1100.
排气量865cc 军绿色 全高1100mm
Maybe you can, uh... you can pet her if you want to.
你可以 呃 要是喜欢的话可以拍一拍
Hetty know about this?
Hetty知道吗
What? No.
虾米 不知道
What? Like I need Hetty's permission to buy a motorcycle?
什么嘛 难不成我买♥♥辆摩托车还要经过Hetty允许啊
Please.
饶了我吧
What the hell is that?
这是什么情况
That beauty goes with my new ride.
这靓盔是配我的新坐骑的
You bought a motorcycle?
你买♥♥摩托车了吗
He... he bought a motorcycle?
他 他居然买♥♥摩托车了
He did indeed.
确实买♥♥了
Does Hetty know you bought a motorcycle?
Hetty知道你买♥♥了吗
I see what's happening here. I'm excited about my bike,
这都是咋了啊 我买♥♥了车这么兴奋
and you're trying to deny me that pleasure for your own
你们倒一直想压制我的快乐
cruel amusement, like the pack of jackals that you are.
来满足你们残忍♥的快♥感♥ 豺狼心啊
He doesn't know the rule. What?
他不知道规矩 什么
You didn't tell him the rule?
你没跟他说吗
I didn't think I had to.
我觉得没必要啊
He's your partner. You should be telling him the rules.
他是你的搭档 你应该告诉他规矩的
He is still in the room.
你搭档现在就在屋里
Hi. How are you? What's the rule?
嗨 你好吗 请问规矩是什么
NCIS agents work hard and play safe.
NCIS探员要干得拚命 玩得安全
No matter how much danger we put ourselves in at work,
无论出任务的时候有多危险
when we're off the clock, we don't take unnecessary risks.
只要下班 我们从不会冒不必要的险
Are... are you... are you kidding me?
你们 你们在开玩笑吗
'Cause yesterday, I jumped on a speeding train,
因为昨天 我跳上了辆高速行驶的火车
took out a psychopath with a flamethrower,
抓到了一个手拿喷火器的疯子
and that was all before breakfast. Yeah.
而且还是一大早的事 没错
And when the train stopped, I got you a bran muffin.
车停下之后 我还给你拿了麸皮小松饼
That was a good muffin. You know what?
松饼很好吃 你知道嘛
It's not a problem. Okay. Thank you.
这没什么大不了 好的 多谢
All he has to do is get rid of that bike before Hetty sees it.
重点是他得在Hetty发现之前把车卖♥♥了
No, no, no. We're not getting rid of anything.
不 不可能 没门 我才不会卖♥♥
I just got it. It has 12 miles on it.
我刚拿到手 才开了12英里
That'll make it easier to sell. Exactly. I'm not selling it!
那就好卖♥♥了 没错 我才不卖♥♥
How come I never heard of this rule before?
为啥我以前不知道有这规矩
Probably because you're not really an NCIS agent.
因为你不是正式的NCIS探员啊
Ooh! Touche Yeah.
哎呦喂 说得好 是
Still, not how you use the word "Touche",
Touche这个词你还是用的不准
but you're getting better.
不过好多了
You know what? Let me settle this
看我的 哥来摆平这事
once and for all. Hetty, hi.
一了百了 你好 Hetty
Can, I, uh...
我可以 呃
ask you a question?
问个问题吗
No.
不行
No, as in, I can't ask you a question?
不行 指的是 我不能提问吗
No. Upstairs. There's a case.
不是 都上楼 有案子了
You're not even curious of what the question is?
你不好奇我想问什么吗
No.
完全不
Okay. I cherish these... conversations.
好吧 我会珍惜... 这次对话的
Feel like we're really bonding as a couple.
真是有种结为夫妻的感觉啊
What do we have, kids?
什么情况 孩子们
Forcible abduction in broad daylight.
在光天化日下的绑♥架♥案
This just happened.
刚发生不久
Oh, man.
天哪
Ouch.
噢
LAPD isn't releasing her name until they can notify next of kin,
LAPD在通知到家属之前 不会公开被绑者姓名
but thanks to her race registration number,
不过多亏她的比赛号♥码
we've ID'd her as Robin Henson.
我们查到了她叫Robin Henson
She Navy? No, but her boyfriend was.
她是海军吗 不是 但她男朋友是
William Garrett. He was an intelligence officer.
William Garrett 情报官员
He specialized in highly-classified drone navigation design.
专于设计绝密的无人机导航装置
Wait. So, "Was" Or "Is"?
等下 是"曾经"还是"现在"
Was. He took an early discharge from the Navy just last week.
曾经 他上周从海军提前退役了
Why?
原因
Not sure.
不确定
The file doesn't give an explanation.
档案没有说明
Oddly coincidental.
奇怪的巧合
Kidnappers could have grabbed the girlfriend
绑♥架♥者也许想用Garrett的女友做筹码
to trade for Garrett's naval secrets.
要挟他用海军机密交换
Well, we're looking for the van.
还有 我们正在找那辆车
No joy so far.
还没有发现
It's odd.
怪事啊
These guys picked the most public moment
这些人在最热闹的时候
in the most public place possible to grab her.
从人员最混杂的地方抓走她
So, are they ruthless, brazen or just stupid?
所以说 他们是残忍♥ 还是厚脸皮 还是缺心眼
Well, let's hope it's the latter and not all three.
希望是最后一个而不都是
Where's Garrett?
Garrett在哪
Well, he's not answering his home phone,
他不接家里电♥话♥
and his cell phone's in Koreatown.
手♥机♥定位是在韩国城
Not answering that, either. Send us the address.
也没接 地址发给我们
Kensi, Deeks, why don't you check out the crime scene,
Kensi Deeks 你们去勘察犯罪现场
see if there's anything else that can help us.
看看还能不能找到些别的线索
I gonna go see Hetty.
我去找Hetty
Keep looking for the van,
接着找那辆货车
or anything else you can find on Garrett and his girlfriend?
或者能找到Garrett和他女友的任何线索
Got it. Yup.
这就办 没问题
Hetty, hey. I'm, uh...
Hetty 你好 我 呃
heading out to the crime scene with Kensi,
和Kensi去犯罪现场
but I just wanted to let you know officially that, uh,
不过 我想正式和你说 呃
Uncle Marty's back.
Marty大叔回来了
My head is right, I'm feeling good.
我的头没事了 感觉不错
You know, feeling strong.
感觉非常健康
I could rock out 50 burpees for you
你要是让我做俯卧撑跳起
right now if you asked me to.
我马上就能做50个
How's your heart?
你的心呢
My heart? My heart's great. Are you kidding me?
我的心脏 我心脏好极了 别开玩笑了
I'm running sub-five, 30 miles,
我能跑30英里 每英里不到5分钟
I got a new road bike,
我买♥♥了辆公路自行车
thinking about doing the Malibu Ironman.
想着和钢铁侠一样
I'm like a... I'm like a Shaolin monk
我就像 少林寺武僧
with a... with a young bull,
和一头壮年公牛
mixed with, like, a very charismatic cheetah.
还有 呃 像非洲猎豹合起来那样有活力
I meant your emotional center.
我在说你的情感方面
My emotional center?
情感方面吗
I don't think I follow.
我没太明白
I'm pretty certain you do.
你明白的
Okay, all right, let's just say for the sake of argument
好吧 看在这次争论的份上
that I do follow you.
我是明白了
Then, I would say that it's fine.
那 我的情感生活很好
I'd say that it's better than fine. I'd say it's phenomenal.
不止是挺好 应该是神清气爽
I mean, you heard what I said about the Shaolin monk, right?
你听到我说少林武僧了对吧
With the cheetah?
还有猎豹
Okay.
好吧
I understand that you worry about me more than the others.
我知道你最担心的是我
Um, that's mostly because I'm your favorite.
嗯 可能因为你最喜欢我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表