he came into the store, he was with a woman.
都带着一个女人
You saying there's a second bomber?
你是说还有另一个投弹手
I just saw her. Green jacket,
我看见她了 穿着绿色夹克
brown skirt. She's heading into Tunnel C.
棕色裙子 她进入了C入口
I'm on it.
我来跟进
Ehsan, you're done.
Ehsan 这里没你的事儿了
Get out of the building.
离开大楼
Ladies and gentlemen, Judge Malcolm Smith.
女士们先生们 欢迎Malcolm Smith法官
We got to do this now.
现在必须搞定
I got the woman, Deeks.
我看到这个女人了 Deeks
Yeah, I'm right behind her.
嗯 我在她后面
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I am Judge Malcolm Smith.
我是Malcolm Smith法官
We will begin in a couple of minutes.
几分钟后我们将开始
He's got a dead-man's switch, G.
他有一个松发开关 G
If you haven't turned in your permanent resident card,
如果你还没有办理永久居民卡
you can do that after the ceremony.
你们可以在仪式之后办理
I shoot him, he lets go, the bomb detonates.
我打中他 也就触发了开关 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
Bad news. She's got one, too.
坏消息 她也有一个炸♥弹♥
We take one down, the other one blows.
我们干掉一个 另一个也会引爆♥炸♥弹
You guys got to do it together.
你们得同时行动
You mean grab the switches?
你是说抓住开关
At exactly the same time,
必须要同时抓住
and keep 'em closed until I can get a shot.
一直按住 让我有机会开枪
Great. This is a fantastic plan.
非常好 真是一个绝妙的计划
I can grab it when you're ready.
你准备好了 我就上
Okay, now, I'm going to ask you all
现在 我需要你们所有人
to please remain standing,
站在原地
and we will get this show on the road.
仪式马上开始
It's now or never.
过了这个村就没这个店了
I'm in position.
我就位了
On three.
数三下
I'm taking the woman first, Deeks.
我先搞定这个女的 Deeks
Make sure I have a clean shot.
给我留出足够的可视区
Got it.
知道了
One.
Two.
She's about to go.
她要引爆了
I don't have a shot!
我打不中
Take it! Take it! Don't worry about me!
开枪 开枪 不要管我
Sam?
Sam
I'm good. Deeks?
我很好 Deeks
Aside from a bullet
除了一颗子弹
whizzing six inches from my head, I'm fantastic.
在离我头部6英吋的地方擦过 我也好得不得了
Sam?
Sam
Oh, G, he must have activated a timer while we were struggling.
天呐 G 当我们打斗的时候 他一定是启动了计时器
I got about 30 seconds.
还有大约30秒时间
I'm coming to you.
我下去了
Okay.
好吧
I'm good. She didn't activate hers.
这边没问题 她没有激活炸♥弹♥
Sam?
Sam
I need two hands to defuse the bomb.
需要再来一个人帮我拆炸♥弹♥
I can take it.
我来帮你
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Just hold tight. Hold tight. Hold it tight.
抓紧 抓紧 抓紧它
What are you doing here?
你怎么又进来了
I thought you might need some help.
我想你们需要帮忙
Okay. You can let go.
好了 你可以放手了
Still wearing that suit?
还穿着那件衣服
Yeah.
是啊
Last night went... very well.
昨晚过得 非常好
You guys good?
你们还好吗
Awesome.
非常好
Speak for yourself.
我可不好
If someone could give me a hand.
谁可以帮我一下
I'm, uh... still attached to a bomb.
我 呃 手里还有一颗未引爆的炸♥弹♥
Don't touch anything. Stay put, all right?
什么都别碰 留在原地 好吗
Seven hours after the foiled bombing,
爆♥炸♥未遂7小时后
officials finally reopened the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium.
官员们重新开启了圣莫尼卡大礼堂
Police and federal officials cleared the building
警♥察♥和联邦探员清查了建筑
and assured everyone that it was safe to reenter.
确保人们安全返回
But the real story here was one of perseverance
但背后的故事是一个人
for the thousands who came to be naturalized
为了数千人能够成为美国公民
as American citizens...
而坚持不懈
Undeterred by the terrifying events of the day,
这一天的恐怖事件没有阻止他们
they moved back inside and took the oath of allegiance.
回到美国和宣誓效忠
And I can tell you
我可以告诉你们
from personally meeting some of these new citizens,
从和一些新公民私下会面中 可以看出
they could not be happier or more proud.
他们异常欢欣鼓舞
This is a dream come true for many of these people.
他们这些人的梦想成真了
A lot of smiling faces...
如此多的笑脸
Cannot imagine a happier day.
想不出还能有更幸福的一天了
You can say that again.
你可以再说一遍
Uh, is this about the suit?
额 是要说这衣服的事儿吗
Uh, I was just about to take it off... No.
嗯 我正要脱下来 不
No, no. On second thought, keep it on.
不 不 想了想 你还是穿着吧
What's happening? Am I in trouble?
怎么回事 我有麻烦了吗
No.
不是的
Mr. Navid,
Navid先生
you're about to become a citizen of the United States of America.
你将会成为一名美国公民
Really? Now?
真的 现在
You passed your test.
你通过了测试
Thwarted a major attack.
阻止了一次恐怖袭击
Besides, you're dressed for the occasion.
再说 为这一时刻你已经装扮好了
And I've been in touch with the State Department
我已经跟国♥务♥院♥谈过了
about starting the visa process for your mother and sisters.
关于你母亲和姐妹的签证问题
Please,
请
put up your right hand and repeat after me.
举起你的右手 跟着我说
I don't need to repeat.
我不需要跟着你说
I know it by heart.
我已经记在心里了
I hereby declare, on oath,
我在此 庄严宣誓
that I absolutely and entirely
我完全
renounce and abjure all allegiance
放弃我对以前所属
and fidelity to all foreign prince, potentate,
任何外国亲王 君主
state or sovereignty of whom or which I have
国家或主♥权♥
heretofore been subject or citizen.
之公民资格及忠诚
That I will support and defend
我将支持及护卫
the Constitution and laws of the United States of America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法和法律
against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
对抗国内外所有敌人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表