Uh-oh.
哦
What?
啥
I got to use the loo.
我要上厕所
Are you serious?
不会吧你
I told you not to have that third green tea.
我告诉过你不要喝那第三杯绿茶
I needed the antioxidants.
我需要抗氧化剂
I also need the caffeine. You want to know why
我也需要咖♥啡♥因♥ 你想知道为什么
I needed the caffeine? Because I'm bored.
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥吗 因为我无聊了
I'm bored, bored, bored.
我无聊了 无聊 无聊
Because stakeouts are supposed
监视本该是
to promise scandal and-and intrigue.
能发现丑闻和阴谋
This guy doesn't even jaywalk.
这货连乱穿马路都不会
Well, we've only been following him for a couple of hours,
我们才跟踪他几个小时
so why don't you be patient? All right.
为啥你不能耐心点 好吧
And quiet. Thank you.
安静点 谢谢
I can't believe he braved the elements to eat lunch outside.
我不敢相信这么多灰他还坐在外面吃饭
I can't believe that barista
我也不敢相信咖啡师
hasn't shaved that thing off.
不把八字胡剃掉
Okay, so, then, just to clarify, the facial hair--
好吧 说白了 脸上的毛发
not a turnon for you? No.
不是你的菜 没错
Hardly ever.
几乎没爱过
Which means sometimes maybe?
也就是说 偶尔还是会喜欢的
Which means, maybe George Clooney.
也就是说 要是乔治克鲁尼也许会喜欢的
George Clooney? Really?
乔治克鲁尼 真的假的
Yeah, I like him. He's got a...
真的啊 我喜欢他嘛 他有
His eyes sparkle.
他的眼睛会放电
God, never been happier to see you two.
你们两个真是及时雨啊
What's wrong? Ambrose make you?
怎么 Ambrose发现你们了
Course not.
当然没有
But the Vietnamese nail salon
不过街对面的那家越南美甲店
across the street is practicing gender discrimination.
有点性别歧视
Lady said the bathrooms are women only.
老板娘说卫生间仅供女士使用
Deeks needs to pee.
Deeks要放水
Anything on Agent Lowell?
Lowell探员那里有什么发现
In the office all day. What about Ambrose?
他在办公室里坐了一天 Ambrose呢
Went to work, spent the morning at the office,
上班 办公室里待了一上午
and then drove down here to eat his sad lunch alone.
独自开车出来吃寂寞午餐
Oh, maybe not.
可不一定哦
We've got a woman-- actually,
有一个女人 准确说是
make that "Underage girl"--
未成年少女
approaching Ambrose.
正朝Ambrose走过去
He's too young,
男的年轻
and she's too old
女的稍大
for that to be his daughter.
他们不可能是父女
And he is too old and she is too young
要做别事情的话
for anything else.
他则太老 她又太小
Personally, I think the, uh, whole schoolgirl uniform is
个人觉得这套校服
a little bit cliche, but, you know, who am I to judge?
有点俗套了 不过 你知道的 要看评论的是谁了
Confirmed. Agent Ambrose
确认了 Ambrose探员
does not have a daughter or a stepdaughter,
没有亲生女儿或者继女
or a much, much
或者
younger sister.
小他很多很多的妹妹
Straightest arrows always have the most crooked kinks.
知人知面不知心
So, who's the girl, Eric?
那么这个女孩子是谁啊 Eric
Give me a minute.
稍等
Hey, does the network seem a little slow to you?
嘿 你看网络是不是有点慢啊
Nope.
没啊
You don't think there's, like, a drag wind on it?
你不觉得有拖影么
No, Goldilocks, the network seems just right to me.
没 挑剔鬼(参照《小女孩和三只小熊》) 网络挺好啊
There you are.
终于查到了
You found her?
查到那个女孩了
Guys, forget about the girl.
伙计 先别管那个女孩了
The hacker just went online. Wait.
那个黑客刚刚上线了 等等
That's crazy. He's, like, two minutes away from you.
太不可思议了 他离你们相当近了
Just head north.
朝北走
We're on our way.
我们这就去
Okay, now turn left onto Rosewood.
好的 在Rosewood左转
Keep going.
往前开
Okay, guys, right there. Stop, stop, stop.
好了 就在那里 停车 停车 停车
Eric, where is he?
Eric 他在哪
See the building in front of you?
看见你们前面的房♥子了吗
He's in the alley on the other side of it.
他就在另一边的巷子里
He hasn't moved since going online.
上线以后他还没动过地方
Oh, we can cut him off.
我们包抄他去
Kensi, Deeks, we'll meet you back there.
Kens Deeks 我们在后面见
Got it.
收到
Keep going.
往前搜搜
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
耍我呢吧
Eric, you sure you got this right?
Eric 你确认没弄错吗
I told you, this schoolgirl
我说过 这个女学生
uniform thing's just...
穿的校服可是…
become cliche... Ow! Oh! Oh!
有点俗套的… 啊 哦 哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Back here.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 回来
What are you doing? I have an AP English test in ten minutes.
你们要干什么 我十分钟之后就要考预修英语了
You just assaulted a Federal agent.
你刚刚袭击了一个联邦探员
Him?! I thought he was a pervert.
就他 我以为是个色情狂呢
Yeah? Well, that, too.
是么 是啊 你说的也没错
Not a pervert.
我才不是色情狂
Well, at least not today.
至少今天不是
This is actually...
其实
It's worse than it looks.
我伤的比看起来严重
Field goal between the legs.
两腿之间破门得分
She's, uh, surprisingly
她的动作 呃 实在是
fast and agile.
又快又狠
Impeccable...
毫无破绽
You locate him? Aim.
你们抓住他了吗 – 命中目标
Yeah... yeah, we found him.
是的 我们抓到了
And "He" Beat up Deeks.
而且 他还胖揍了Deeks
It's not funny.
一点也不好笑
I'm pretty sure I'm... I'm missing something.
我肯定是 我 我丢了点东西
I'm gonna go look for it.
我去找找
So this is the face of cyber-terrorism.
这位就是我们的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Let's start with your name.
我们就先看看你是谁
My name is Cindy Chang.
我叫Cindy Chang
I'm 15 years old.
15岁
Capricorn.
摩羯座
And now, very late for my AP English test.
我的预修英语考试已经要迟到了
You're gonna miss that test. Yeah.
你铁定错过那个考试的 – 是啊
And the prom, college, your adulthood,
还有你的毕业舞会 大学生活 成年生活
chance to find true love.
谈恋爱的机会
Oh, you can find true love in prison.
哦 你到是能在监狱里谈恋爱的
Oh, that's a good point.
好主意
Mm-hmm. All right, so,
嗯哼 好吧
there's still some hope for true love, but
还是能找到真爱的
everything else, you can kiss good-bye.
可是别的东西么 你可以挥手告别了
Did you say prison? Yeah.
你是说进监狱 – 是啊
It's standard punishment for terrorism, murder,
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 谋杀
attempted murder, obstruction of justice.
谋杀未遂 妨碍执法的标准判罚
Just for kicking blondie in the gonads?
就因为踢了那个金发小子的蛋蛋
That was selfdefense. Cindy...
那是自卫 Cindy
it's over.
别装了
Your parents are on their way with your lawyer.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈正和律师赶过来
They know I'm here?
他们知道我在这里
I'm dead.
死定了
They're the least of your problems.
他们是来帮你的
Easy for you to say.
说的轻巧
You weren't raised by a Tiger Mom.
你妈妈又不是母老虎
In the meantime, we're allowed to question you
与此同时 我们被准许讯问你
because we found your cryptography key,
是因为我们发现了你的密♥码♥破解器
which put national security information into enemy hands.
能让敌人攫取到有关国♥家♥安♥全♥的信息
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表