The first thing Talita's guys are gonna do are pat me down.
Talita对我做的第一件事就会是搜身
They're gonna find it anyway.
他们总要发现的
Here.
给你
No, I-I can't take that.
不 我 我不能拿这个
My partner doesn't go unarmed.
我的搭档不能毫无防范地去执行任务
Take it.
拿着它
I've never had a girl give me her, uh... knife before.
我还从没遇到一个女人给我 呃 她的刀
Does that mean that we are... official?
这是不是意味着我们正式确定了关系
Eh, sometimes a knife is just a knife.
呃 有时候这仅仅是把刀而已
All right, take us through it, Eric.
来吧 Eric 给我们报告
Those walls are concrete. Thick concrete.
那些墙很结实 厚而且结实
The structural integrity's sound, the only way in
结构也很完整 唯一的入口
is through the front door. There are the two guards
是通过前门 外面有两个守卫
out front and probably more inside that we can't see.
可能在墙后还有更多人
Where's Talita located?
Talita在哪
Uh, schematics show
结构图表明
an office in the back of the building,
建筑的后方有一间办公室
but you'll have to make it through
但是 要去那里的话
a narrow hallway to get there.
你必须穿过那条狭窄的走廊
Fatal funnel.
致命的危险区
Strategic nightmare. Yeah.
战略上的噩梦 的确是
Comm's good?
信♥号♥♥良好吗
Loud and clear.
很清楚
Here to see Talita.
我是来见Talita的
You got an appointment?
你有预约吗
Tell her Marty Finch is here to see her.
告诉她Marty Finch来见她了
Maybe you're a cop, Marty Finch.
你或许是个警♥察♥呢 Marty Finch
Call her lawyer.
打电♥话♥给她的律师
Well, that's perfect timing 'cause I am her lawyer.
真巧 因为我就是她的律师
Guy named Marty Finch is here.
有个叫Marty Finch的人在这儿
Send him back.
把他带到后面来
Yeah.
好的
He's good.
他可以进去
Let's go.
我们走
First door on the right.
右手边第一道门
You're the guy who made those narco charges go away
你是那位在09年解决了
back in '09?
那些关于毒品指控的人吗
Hand over any weapons now.
现在交出你身上的武器
I'm not carrying.
我没带武器
Look for a wire, too...
在找线路
Comms deadzone in that sector
那个区域是建筑里的
of the building, guys. My hands are tied.
通信盲区 我无能为力了
Then we wait.
那我们等
You good?
你没问题吧
I'm good.
我很好
You enjoying yourself?
你很享受嘛
He's clean.
他没带武器
Back from the dead, counselor?
从坟墓里爬出来了 律师
Not dead, Talita, just incredibly busy.
Talita 我没死 只是非常忙
If you're not working for me,
如果你不为我工作
it's all the same.
那都一样
Let's hear your pitch.
来听听你的说辞吧
You've come to peddle your wares, right?
你是来推销业务 是吧
Is this the part where I tell you you still look good
说到这儿 我是不是该说你依然漂亮
and your business is thriving?
还有 你的生意越来越旺了
Only problem is I don't lie to clients.
问题是我从不对顾客说谎
You're screwed, Talita.
你死定了 Talita
LAPD's coming for you.
洛杉矶警方会来找你麻烦
They knowwhat happens when undercovers show up at my door.
他们知道当卧底出现在我家门口时 会发生什么
And, unfortunately for you, they don't forget.
对你来说很不幸 他们惦记着你
My source says you have another one coming your way right now.
我线人说你现在还有个人在找你麻烦
Small guy, maybe five-five, dark skin with an undercover
小个子 有一米六七 深色皮肤 还带着一套卧底说辞
story about needing forged papers to get back to India.
需要返回印度的伪造文件
I'm waiting, Finch.
我听着呢 Finch
What are you talking about? Waiting for what?
你说啥呢 等啥
That was pro bono.
那家伙可是个专业人士
Do I still look good or not?
我还漂亮吗
I lied before.
我之前说谎了
You still look good.
你看起来还是很漂亮
What do you want?
你想要啥
You got a lot of meatheads carrying guns,
你有一群笨蛋带着枪
but you don't have anybody that can restructure
但没人能帮你重建你整个组织
your entire organization and make it legit. That, Talita,
让它合法 那 Talita
is what I want.
就是我想要的
Still billing the same rate?
还是以前的价格吗
No, no. Big boy rules now.
不 不 现在是大人物规则了
No more retainers. I need a percentage.
不再收律师费了 我要抽成
"Big boy rules"?
大人物规则
Yeah.
是
I like that.
我喜欢
Easy on the suit. Get up.
小心我的西装 起来
You see, I don't like the one-and-done thing
你知道 我不喜欢你09年时不守诺言
that you pulled back in '09.
打一枪就跑
Make things right.
把事情搞定
Show me you're loyal.
跟我表表衷心
What are you talking about?
你指的是啥
There's a seat for you at my big boy table.
在大人物的桌旁有你的位置
But you got to take it.
但你得去争取
Show him.
带他去
Your source was right.
你线人说得对
This guy showed up,
这家伙一出现
said he needed clean I.D. Fast.
说他急需一个身份证
But if he's a cop,
但是如果他是个警♥察♥
how come, when we shook him down,
为什么 当我们搜遍了他全身
all we found was a thumb drive?
只发现一个U盘
I don't know anything about a thumb drive.
我不知道什么U盘
Now that I have it,
现在我拥有U盘了
I don't need him, do I?
我不需要他了 是吧
Prove your loyalty.
证明你的忠诚
Take it.
拿着
Little man here forgot
小个子忘记了
there's no honor among thieves.
在小偷之间是没有荣誉可言的
He's been dark for a while.
他有段时间没消息了
We knew this building had problems.
我们知道里面有问题
Listen, Talita, I don't shoot people. Maybe not for a living,
听着 Talita 我不杀人的 也许不是为了生存
but anyone can stand before a beaten man and pull a trigger.
不过任何人都可以在一个受了伤的人面前开枪的
I only put one bullet in that gun.
我只放了一个子弹在那枪里
Don't miss.
别打歪了
Now, Finch,
要么现在 Finch
or we're going to have two bodies hanging from hooks.
要么我们就会有两具尸体挂在这些吊钩上了
The signal's on full boost.
信♥号♥♥已经是最大限度增幅了
There's nothing we can do.
我们啥都不能做
Lots of guns
在那地方
inside that place.
有好多枪
We go in,
我们进去
we're going in big.
我们就会遭遇强火力
Let's let it play out for another 60 seconds,
我们再等一分钟
then we breach.
然后我们攻入
We clear?
明白
Damn it. Eric, tell LAPD we're going in hot.
妹的 Eric 告诉洛杉矶警方我们要行动了
Copy that.
收到
Drop it! Federal agent!
放下枪 联邦探员
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You almost took my head off.
你差点打爆我的头
Who takes that shot?
谁开的那枪
Took you long enough.
你怎么现在才来
Stay with me, Thapa.
Thapa 跟我走
I owe you guys an apology.
我向你们道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tell me you secured the thumb drive,
告诉我你拿到了那个U盘
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表