Tuhon hasn't seen us for seven years.
Tuhon已经有七年没见过我们了
We've evolved.
我们已经老练许多
He's evolved, too.
他也不再是之前的他了
In 2007, mercenaries tried to overthrow Equatorial Guinea.
2007年 雇佣兵试图推♥翻♥赤道几内亚的政♥权♥
The same Equatorial Guinea that lost a diplomat this morning. Mm-hmm.
也就是今天丧命的外交官所属的国家 我明白了
Oil-rich, terrible human rights record. Unstable regime.
石油资源丰富 人♥权♥状况糟糕 政♥权♥极不稳定
Tuhon led the coup, but it failed.
Tuhon领导了政♥变♥ 但是最终失败了
Someone betrayed him from the inside.
反叛者内部 有人背叛了他
He was too old to run, no one to trust...
发现时已经来不及逃走 也没有人可以信赖
except Hetty.
除了Hetty
The first agent she sent in to rescue him
Hetty派去营救他的第一个探员
was killed within 24 hours.
不足24小时就被杀害
The next two agents Hetty sent in were strangers...
之后派去的两个探员是新面孔
Callen and Sam.
Callen和Sam
We extracted him from Equatorial Guinea in '07.
07年我们把他从赤道几内亚救回来
Our intel's had him in Mexico City ever since.
情报显示他此后一直在墨西哥城
Yeah, he's retired.
他退休了
He's managing some underground bar there.
在那里经营地下酒吧
Tuhon字
给Hetty 相信我们的训练
We'll find him.
我们会找到他
If he's innocent, bring him in.
如果他是清白的 把他带回来
And if he isn't?
如果他不是呢
Act accordingly.
按程序办
Hetty is sending Sam and Callen to Mexico City.
Hetty派Sam和Callen去墨西哥城
I'm gonna go to the EG consulate,
我会去赤道几内亚领♥事♥馆♥
talk to whoever's in charge.
跟管事儿的人谈谈
Atugu was targeted for a reason. We got to know why.
Atugu被盯上肯定是有原因的 我们得了解清楚
The killer's still out here.
杀手仍然在逃
The hotel hasn't changed since we crashed here seven years ago.
这个酒店自从七年前被我们砸过以来都没有变化
Still the slowest elevator in Mexico.
仍然是墨西哥最慢的电梯
Yeah.
是啊
We won't have to stay here too long.
我们不会待很久的
Our old asset's in play.
我们的线人仍在活跃
The same asset from 2007?
你说的是2007年那时候
a big strong impression
第一印象非常深刻的缘故
Wow.
是啊
I remember it took me a week to figure out what to call you.
我记得我花了一个星期才弄明白叫你什么
Callen.
叫Callen
G, G. Callen.
G或者G Callen
G.C. Thought Hetty was playing a joke on me.
还有GC 还以为Hetty跟我开玩笑
Don't apologize.
不用抱歉
Took me a week to stop calling you "Teddy."
我也花了一个星期才不管你叫Teddy
Who was Teddy anyway?
到底谁是Teddy
I don't know. You look like a Teddy.
我不知道 你看着就像个泰迪熊
I look like a Teddy. Yeah, right, okay.
我看着像泰迪熊 对啊 好吧
You remember what Tuhon used to call you?
你还记得Tuhon以前怎么叫你的吗
"Tyrant with a Trident."
"挥戟之勇夫"
I was "The Tribe of One." Yeah.
他叫我 "独行侠" 是啊
Back then, he was right.
回想一下 他是对的
Well, maybe he's innocent.
是啊 没准他是清白的
Maybe it'll be just like the old days.
也许就像旧时光一样
Maybe.
也许吧
Kalinga tattoos.
卡林阿的纹身
Tuhon's men.
Tuhon的人
Just like the good old days.
就像那些旧时光一样
So, Hetty, Equatorial Guinea's consulate's on foreign soil.
那么 Hetty 赤道几内亚的领♥事♥馆♥是算在外国领土上
So if I roll in there asking questions
所以如果我去那问一些关于
about a triple homicide, they're just gonna
三重谋杀案的问题 他们一定会当着我的面
slam the door in my face, drown us in red tape.
摔上门 给我们一记下马威
They'll welcome you with open arms.
他们会张开怀抱欢迎你的
You are not going alone, my friend.
你不是一个人去 我的朋友
Wow.
喔
That is a lot of plaid.
好多格子啊
Houndstooth.
千鸟格
It... it's houndstooth.
这是千鸟格
It's enough to give me a seizure.
足够让我癫痫发作了
What's your plan here? Huh?
你打算怎么办
You gonna blind security while I sprint past them?
能在我飞速通过安检的时候 把监控镜头屏障了吗
Dr. Nathan Getz, special assistant to the undersecretary of foreign affairs, State Department.
Nathan Getz博士 美国国♥务♥院♥ 外国事务副国务卿的特别助理
Why are you looking at me like you're terrified?
为什么你这么惊恐的看着我
Because I feel like I'm about to be swallowed by a giant kilt.
因为我感觉我要被一个巨大的格兰格呢短裙给吞下去了
Oh, drop the fabric phobia, Mr. Deeks,
别管这些织物恐惧了 Deeks先生
and find out why Atugu was killed.
查清楚为什么Atugu被杀的原因
With Downton Abbey over here?
和这位唐顿庄园来的一起吗
You watch it, too. Come on.
你也看这剧 快点来吧
So how's Kensi?
Kensi怎么样了
Well, she's not lonely.
她并不寂寞
She's got Granger, Sabatino, a whole crew.
她身边有Granger Sabatino 一支团队
Well, that sounds like fun.
听起来还挺有意思
Yeah, except for she doesn't trust any of them.
是的 只不过她在那谁也不相信
What are we looking at?
这是什么
Just a map of the area.
就是这一片的地图
No.
不了
Do you know the region?
你知道这片地方吗
Yeah, I've worked it.
知道 我执行过任务
Did you make any contacts or...?
有没有线眼之类的
Not really.
不算有
What does "Not really" Mean?
什么叫 不算有
It means any contacts I made are not really worth talking about.
意思就是 有过的线眼都不值一提
Know what? Pack your gear.
行了 去打包吧
Why?
为什么
We're going dancing.
我们去跳舞
No.
不
We got a lead on some movement.
我们得到了条线索
Where?
哪里的
I'll show you when we get there.
到了之后就告诉你
You said you were a good tracker, right?
你说你是个很优秀的追踪者 对吧
Yes, I did.
是的
Good.
那就好
Let's roll.
出发吧
There's no surveillance.
没有人跟踪
We're clean.
安全
Sisters really did well for themselves.
姐♥妹♥们♥都干得不错
Invested their beauty pageant winnings wisely.
投资了自己的选美奖金
Martina knows where Tuhon is?
Martina知道Tuhon在哪吗
Well, we gotta work up to that.
咱们会查出来的
Slowly.
慢慢的
If she doesn't know, Rita will.
如果她不知道 Rita会知道
Wait a second.
等一下
Rita's in here?
Rita也在这里吗
It says "Dos Hermanas Salon."
上面写着 "Dos Hermanas Salon"
"Two Sisters Salon."
姐妹沙龙
What do you think?
你以为呢
I think Rita's the crazy sister.
我认为Rita是个疯狂妹纸
More your type than mine.
更适合你的口味
Guess who's back.
猜猜是谁回来了
Teddy!
Teddy
Hola. Hola.
你好 你好
¿Cómo estás?
你还好吗
Hola...
你好
Señor Carl.
Carl先生
Rita...
Rita
I can explain.
听我解释
Explain what?
解释什么
You said you were gonna take me
你说过你要带我去
to the Jamaican Riviera,
牙买♥♥加的海边呢
on your yacht with Teddy...
和Teddy一起坐你的游艇去
Did I really say there was a Riviera in Jamaica?
我真说过牙买♥♥加有能度假的海边吗
But I guess Señor Carl has Miss Universes lined up for days,
我猜Carl先生是不是迷人到让环球小姐排上几天队等着啊
since you vanished on me like that!
因为你那天抛弃我消失
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表