So you... are a lawyer.
所以你是个律师
Yep.
没错
Who works for the LAPD and NCIS? You got it.
为洛杉矶警方和海军罪案调查处工作的律师 你说对了
Who has a missing partner?
你还有个不见了的搭档
Bingo.
全中
She's good.
她赞的
She's very good.
她相当赞的
What do you have for me, Nell?
有什么料给我 Nell
Well, we found some new information on Zevlos
我们发现了Zevlos的一些新信息
that you guys might want to take a look at.
你们会有兴趣的
Send it to my phone. Yep.
发到我手♥机♥上 好的
What about Zevlos's Range Rover?
Zevlos的荒原路华怎么样了
You mean Vasile's Range Rover?
你是说Vasile的荒原路华吧
You say Vasile, I say Zevlos.
你叫Vasile 我叫Zevlos
Tomato, "Tom-ah-to."
西红柿 番茄
War criminal, criminal lawyer.
战争罪犯 刑事律师
Oh.
哦
I like you. I do.
我喜欢你 是真的
So, I'm sorry there's been so much confusion.
好吧 我很遗憾 这里一团乱
Let me try to straighten things out.
让我来理理头绪
Please do.
请便
Yes, I gave...
好吧 我给了
We got something?
有料吗
Yeah.
有
We got something.
有料
...what a generous man he is
他是多慷慨啊
and his ongoing charitable involvement.
他正在做慈善吧
He's always pulling stunts like that. It's crazy.
他总是那样花样多 太疯狂了
It's really crazy.
绝对疯狂
Right.
好吧
It's crazy like... "Sleeping with a client" Crazy.
是那种"跟客户睡了"的疯狂吗
Zevlos didn't call you from his regular cell phone this morning
Zevlos今天早上没用他的常用手♥机♥打给你
'cause he has a separate line just for you.
因为他用的是另一电♥话♥
Hope you had a warrant for that.
希望你拿到许可证才查的
Does his wife know?
他老婆知道吗
Wow. I didn't think so.
哇哦 不知道呢
So when did he let you in on his real past in Romania?
那么 他是什么时候跟你谈了 他在罗马尼亚的真实过去
We're done here.
我们没什么可说了
I don't think we are.
我不这么认为
Please, sit.
麻烦 坐下
Not unless you're gonna charge me with something and arrest me.
除非你以某种理由控告并逮捕我
Good luck, counselor. How 'bout aiding and abetting
祝你好运 律师先生 协助和教唆国际逃犯
an international fugitive, filing fraudulent tax returns,
骗取退税 妨碍联邦调查
interfering with a federal investigation.
这些罪名怎么样
Should I keep going?
我还需要继续么
Your only real move here, Carla, is to cooperate
Carla 你的最佳策略就是合作
because prison would do a number on that fancy manicure.
因为监狱会在你那个漂亮的指甲上弄个编号♥
The guy you're helping is a human trafficker.
你帮的那个人是个人贩子
Young girls,
年轻姑娘
children, babies,
儿童 婴儿
all sold into slavery under his watch.
都在他的眼皮子地下被卖♥♥做奴隶
No, that's a lie.
不 你撒谎
I mean, he-he may have... been an arms dealer.
我是说 他 他可能也许是个军♥火♥商
He probably told you he was an arms dealer.
他也许告诉你他曾是个军♥火♥商
Thought it'd be easier to accept.
觉得这个身份更能被接纳
But he made his money in human flesh.
但他就是靠贩卖♥♥人口赚钱
Kids...
小孩子
babies...
婴儿
Now...
现在
where the hell is he?
他究竟在哪里
He have money to run?
他有跑路的钱吗
He has $68 million invested in real estate.
他有六千八百万投在了房♥地♥产♥
He likes a certain lifestyle.
他喜欢固定的生活方式
He's not walking away without it.
没有这些他走不掉的
Zevlos's legitimate finances are a web
Zevlos的合法收入来自一大堆
of shell corporations and holding companies.
空壳公♥司♥和控股公♥司♥
He started buying up commercial buildings in the mid-'90s
他从九十年代中期就开始购买♥♥商业地♥产♥
and has made a killing.
而且发了大财
Are you seeing many sell-side transactions?
他有很多卖♥♥出交易吗
Or was Zevlos mainly buying property?
还是说Zevlos主要是买♥♥进房♥地♥产♥
Looks like mostly acquisitions.
主要是收♥购♥方的
So he's rich on paper but...
所以 他是账面上很有钱 但是
maybe too cash poor to be an international fugitive.
可能没多少流动现金做个国际逃犯
Who financed his loans? Um...
谁资助他的贷款 呃
Wahr Geld Bank Munich.
慕尼黑现金银行
He's going to be looking to liquidate assets and fast.
他一定会尽快去变现资产
Pull out as much money as he can,
取出尽可能多的现金
even if it's pennies on a dollar.
就算赔本也好
Doesn't help that he doesn't have access to his lawyer.
如果他不联络他的律师 那没用
Well, he's either desperate enough to do it on his own,
他要么狗急跳墙到自己干
or he's willing to forgo his fortune and run.
要么宁愿放弃他的财产然后跑路
Let's hope he's as greedy as he is deranged.
让我们期待他有多混乱就有多贪婪吧
You bored?
你很无聊
Hey.
嘿
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这里
I'm not.
我不在
Does that mean I'm not here either?
那是不是说我也不在这里
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Okay.
好吧
So maybe you can tell me why I'm "Not here"
那或许你能告诉我 为什么我"不在这里"
since no else seems to know.
因为看起来没别人知道
Come on.
来吧
That isn't mine.
那不是我的
Is now.
现在是了
What's the target?
目标是谁
The locals call him Spin Pairay,
本地人称他为Spin Pairay
the "White Ghost."
白色幽灵
We don't know who he is or where he's from,
我们不知道他是谁 也不知道他从哪里来
but we think he's a Westerner who's working with the Taliban.
但我们怀疑他是为塔♥利♥班♥工作的西方人
American?
美国人
Maybe.
也许
It's possible he's a private contractor that went native.
他有可能是本地的一个私人承包商
Initially we thought it was disinformation
一开始我们以为这是假消息
or tribal legend, but the insurgents have been employing
或者是部落间的传说 但是反叛军现在开始
advanced combat tactics that someone's been teaching 'em.
使用先进的作战战术 显然是有人教了他们
You want me to find him?
你想让我找到他
No.
不
The task force is gonna find him.
特遣部队会找到他
You're gonna kill him.
而你 要杀了他
There's our guy.
就是他
Only branch in town.
镇上唯一的营业厅
Had to show up eventually.
他最终还是得露面
One o'clock.
一点钟方向
Get down! Everybody get down!
趴下 所有人趴下
Federal agents! Everyone stay down!
联邦探员 所有人趴下
Grenade!
手雷
You got him?
你找到他了吗
I can't see anything.
我啥也看不见
Go. Go. I got this.
去 去 我来搞定这个
Here.
给你
I'm fine.
我没事
I understand Zevlos got away.
我知道Zevlos溜了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
I don't think so.
恐怕不行
SECNAV shut it down.
海军部长中止了调查
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Why?
为什么
All I know is that we are no longer to pursue Mr. Zevlos.
我只知道 我们不用继续追捕Zevlos先生了
He shot three people.
他枪击了三个人
He practically blew up a bank.
他几乎炸了一座银行
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表