Yeah? You need to start practicing your lying, too.
是嘛 你也得练练撒谎了
I guess we can add murder to the list, huh?
我看咱能把谋杀罪加上了
I didn't murder Agent Clark.
我没杀Clark探员
Who's Agent Clark?
Clark探员是谁
I didn't mention Agent Clark. Did you?
我没提到Clark探员啊 你呢
I didn't say a word about an Agent Clark.
我也没提到啊
I got to admit, now I'm curious.
跟你说哈 我真的挺好奇了
I'm a member of the 3rd Street Gaki Boyz.
我是第三大街坏小子的成员
I was Agent Clark's in.
是Clark探员的线人
You're a snitch?
专门告密的吗
Informant.
是线人
Excuse me. Informant.
不好意思 线人
Couldn't say anything at the garage.
在停车场没法交谈
They have eyes everywhere.
他们到处都有眼线
So, what are you doing down there?
那你下去干嘛
Heard what happened.
探听情况
I was looking for him.
我在找他
How'd you know where to find him?
你怎么知道去哪里找
A suspected gang informant got merc'd
一个被怀疑是团伙内应的人
two weeks ago at that same spot.
两周之前在同一地点被杀
Who killed Agent Clark?
谁杀了Clark探员
I don't know for sure,
我不确定
but that's the Gaki Boyz style.
但这就是坏小子的手法
Why would the Gaki Boyz want Agent Clark dead?
为什么他们想把Clark探员灭口
They don't.
他们不想
If it was us, we were just carrying out orders.
如果是 那我们也只负责执行命令
Carrying out orders from who?
执行谁的指令
The Yakuza.
日本黑帮
They run everything from 3rd Street to Broadway.
他们运作了第三大街到百老汇街的一切事务
You seem to know the area pretty well.
你貌似对那一带门儿很清楚啊
Grew up there.
土生土长的
My dad owned a bar and worked his ass off for 30 years,
我爸开了间酒吧 累死累活干了30年
but barely saw a profit.
也没赚到什么
Paying protection to gangs
给黑帮交保护费
like the Yakuza.
比如日本黑帮
It literally killed him.
是他们害死了他
So, how did you end up with the Gaki Boyz?
你为什么和坏小子扯上关系
After my father died,
我父亲死后
I lost it for a while.
我迷失了一阵
Got in with the wrong crowd.
误入迷途 跟错了人
Made mistakes.
行了错事
You know?
明白了吗
So, why the sudden change of heart?
为什么幡然醒悟了
Some of the Boyz were shaking down a store owner,
坏小子的一群人在勒索一位店主的时候
and it all came rushing back.
以前的事就突然撞进脑子里
What those guys did to my father.
他们怎么对我爸
At that moment, I promised myself
那时候 我就下定决心
I'd do something about it.
我要做点什么来赎罪
How'd you meet Agent Clark?
你怎么认识Clark探员的
He had a chance to bust me, and let me go.
他本来能抓到我 结果放我走了
Said he saw something in me.
说看出来我还有救
Reached out one day and asked me to work for him.
有一天他过来说 让我为他做事
Said I could redeem myself.
还说我能救赎自己
You have any idea how his cover got blown?
你知道他的卧底身份是怎么暴露的吗
I'll tell you what I know,
我告诉你我知道的
but you got to get me back to the streets ASAP.
但是你们得赶快把我放出去
The longer I'm in here, the worse it's gonna be.
我在这儿越久 结果就越糟
If somebody saw you,
如果有人看见你
then, you're probably safer in here with us.
那你还是跟着我们更安全
Yeah, I'd rather take my chances out there.
我宁愿出去搏一次
Clark was good to me.
Clark对我很好
If I can help you take down who did this, I will.
我要是能帮你们查出凶手 一定帮忙
Hey, any news?
嘿 有情况吗
Yeah, I checked it out.
有 我查了一下
Seems Agent Clark and Agent Bower had a beef.
Clark探员和Bower探员关系不和
Clark notified the media of a bust
Clark通知媒体要进行突袭
which tipped off the bad guys.
相当于给坏蛋们走漏了风声
No arrests were made.
那群人依然逍遥法外
So, maybe Bower had an axe to grind.
Bower可能另有企图
Anything else?
别的呢
Nothing yet.
还没有
But, look, whoever killed Agent Clark knew
不过你看 杀死Clark探员的人
that building was a security camera blind spot.
一定知道监控摄像头的盲点
Anything from ATF?
ATF那边有情况吗
I think Clark may have fallen through the cracks.
Clark可能陷入困境了
They have a lot going on over there.
他们那边现在很复杂
You know, actually, Stone mentioned
那个 Stone提到过
that Clark was working without a partner.
Clark当时在单独行动
Maybe he tried to alert somebody when things started to go bad.
他可能想在出现变故之前提醒某人
Mm. Well, if ATF is backlogged,
是 如果ATF有积压工作
then, yeah, they could have missed it.
那很有可能漏掉了这个信息
All right, so, I'll search for any transmissions
好 我查一下Clark被杀之前
or phone messages that were sent by Clark before he was killed.
有没有和其他人联络或者发过短♥信♥
Great. Okay.
很好 没问题
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗
Yeah. Did...? Sorry.
有 你有没 抱歉
Um, have you...?
嗯 你有过
Have you had any contact with Kensi?
你最近和Kensi联络过吗
Uh... no, actually.
呃 还没有
I haven't heard from her for a day or two.
我有一两天没有接到她的消息了
Why? What's up?
怎么了 什么情况
Nothing. I just, I can't reach her.
没什么 我就是 联♥系♥不上她
Well... I imagine she's safe.
嗯 我觉得她应该没事
I mean, she's a big girl.
我是说 她很坚强
Anything?
有发现吗
Yeah, we thought the ATF may have missed something.
有 我们觉得ATF可能漏掉了线索
And they did.
确实漏了
Agent Clark had to know the meeting place,
Clark肯定知道会面地点
because he set up a surveillance camera that automatically
因为他装了一个能自动向云端
uploaded the photos to a drop box.
上传图像的监控探头
The photos were never opened.
照片未被查看过
Who's the guy talking to Agent Clark?
和Clark探员交谈的人是谁
I'm pulling it up now.
这就调出档案
I got a facial match.
有一个面部匹配结果
Meet Tommy Walker.
这位是Tommy Walker
Career criminal in the making.
正迈向成为职业犯罪者
Can you find him?
能找到他吗
I can try.
我尽力
How'd you guys make out?
你们那边进展如何
Agent Clark was looking into the Yakuza.
Clark探员正在调查日本黑帮
Turns out, they own the building
结果在他们的楼里
where we found his body.
发现了Clark的尸体
He also had an informant embedded with the Gaki Boyz.
他在坏小子那边还有个线人
Gaki Boyz. That's hardcore.
坏小子 核心圈子啊
Okay, Walker just used his debit card
26分钟前 Walker在南加一家酒吧
at a bar in West Hills 26 minutes ago.
用了自己的借记卡
Well, let's hope he drinks slow.
希望他喝得慢点
I'm on it. Wait.
我这就去 稍等
You guys have to see this.
来看一下这个
This happened 30 minutes ago.
半小时之前的事情
The guy in the black shirt running the show--
穿灰衬衫的是幕后主使
that's Takashi Shiro,
叫Takashi Shiro
fastest rise to boss within the Yakuza family.
日本黑道家族崛起最快的新秀
Who's this guy they grabbed?
他们抓的是谁
Agent Stone. ATF.
ATF的Stone探员
What do we know about Shiro?
咱们掌握了Shiro的哪些情况
Bad Guy Hall of Fame candidate.
黑道名人堂候选人
Wanted globally for racketeering,
因勒索 武器走私
arms smuggling and murder.
和谋杀被全球通缉
The big guy next to him--
身旁的大个子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表