Let's move.
我们走
Any luck, Mr. Beale?
有消息吗 Beale先生
Callen and Sam
Callen和Sam
ditched their phones in the city drainage system,
把他们的手♥机♥扔进下水道
but after that, it's like they just disappeared.
之后 他们就像消失了
That's good. That's what they do.
这很好 正是他们该做的
Got a hit from Interpol on the picture Callen sent.
找到了跟Callen发来的照片的匹配条目 国际刑♥警♥组织来的
All right, Malik Terzik.
很好 Malik Terzik
He's a Bosnian national
他是波斯尼亚人
with suspected ties to an Eastern European
被怀疑与东欧的
paramilitary group called Roda.
准军事力量"Roda"有联♥系♥
Bosnian Merc.
波斯尼亚佣兵
How's a guy like this connected
这样的一个人为什么会
to Senator Lockhart and his daughter?
和Lockhart参议员与他的女儿扯上关系
That's what you need to find out.
这就要靠你来弄清楚了
Where's Nell when you need her?
当我需要Nell的时候她却在灯火阑珊处
Not that I... need... Nell.
我不是指"需要"Nell
You know, it'd just be nice to have her...
我是说 她要是在这里就好了
No.
没事
Never mind. Nell's out in the field
没关系 Nell在出外勤
'cause Kensi's on a super-important mission.
因为Kensi有个非常重要的任务在身
I get it.
我懂的
Kensi is on an important mission, right?
Kensi是在进行一项重要任务 对吧
When were you going to tell me?
你准备什么时候告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
About the shooter I'm replacing.
关于那个被我替代的枪手
I wasn't. Why?
我没准备告诉你 为什么
It's not relevant to your mission.
这和你的任务无关
It's not relevant to my mission?
这和我的任务无关
I'm here because the guy before me was decapitated.
我来是因为之前的那个人被斩首了
Sabatino told me what happened.
Sabatino把发生的事情告诉了我
So now you know.
那现在你知道了
But why weren't you going to tell me?
但是你为什么不准备告诉我
You think I couldn't handle it?
你觉得我没法面对这个事实
Or you think I'd get spooked? What?
还是说你觉得我会被吓到 怎么回事
I figured you knew this is a war zone, Blye,
我觉得你知道这里是战场 Blye
and I assumed as such, you realized
所以我假设 你已经意识到
our enemies weren't going to treat us
如果我们被抓
to afternoon tea if we got captured.
敌人可不会用下午茶款待我们
So, yeah, your predecessor got his head chopped off.
所以 是的 你的前任被斩首了
But I would hope you wouldn't need
但我希望你不需要
to be told that in order
被告知这件事
to avoid having the same thing happen to you.
以此去防止同样的事发生在你身上
Now, we've got intel to gather.
现在 我们得去收集情报了
Let's go.
我们走吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm peachy. You coming with us?
我很好 你一起来吗
No. I just got back.
不不 我才刚回来
Besides, I work alone.
另外 我可是独狼
Nothing personal.
并无冒犯之意
Right.
好的
Maybe we could do something together when you get back.
或许等你回来 我们可以一起做些什么
Like what?
比如什么
I don't know, but I'm sure we can think of something.
不知道 不过我确信我们可以想到些事来做
Ooh.
噢
Maybe we can rent a camel and go clubbing.
也许我们可以租一头骆驼然后去夜店
Yeah, okay.
好 好
I used to drive by those and think, "Big trash can."
以前我开车路过这些东西 我会想这是个大垃圾桶而已
Now I think, "Warm cocoon of safety."
现在我会说 "温暖的安全港"
Two rounds.
两发子弹
I'm dry. Wait--
我没弹♥药♥了 神马
we only have two bullets left?
我们只剩两发子弹了
I got two bullets. You got your fists.
是我有两发子弹 而你有的是拳头
Oh, my God, two bullets, two bullets, two bullets.
嗷我的天啊 两发子弹 两发子弹 两发子弹
Hey, look, saying it over and over again's
嘿 听着 多说几遍
not gonna make it three bullets, okay?
也不能变成三发子弹 好吗
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么
Don't smile. There's nothing to smile about.
别笑啊 这根本没有笑点
We are not having fun.
我们又不是来找乐子的
We are barely surviving.
我们还在生死边缘呢
You can't barely survive--
我们不可能在生死边缘
either you do or you don't.
要么生 要么死
And we're still here, all right?
而且 我们还活着 对吗
We only have two bullets left.
我们只剩两发子弹了
I might be able to fix that.
我或许能解决这个问题
So this is the last place Eric pinged their phones.
所以这里是Eric最后一次定位到他们手♥机♥的地方
There's got to be something here.
这儿肯定有些什么
Sam and Callen are being hunted down like wild boar,
Sam和Callen像野猪一样被猎捕
and we can't even find 'em.
而且我们根本找不着他们
I kind of feel bad for the guys hunting them.
我已经开始对追猎他们的人感到抱歉了
Oh, I got it. What's that?
我想到了 如何
They went that way.
他们走那里了
And how do you know?
你怎么知道的
Cause they got to match the baseline behind us.
因为他们必须"融入标准"
There's a bunch of bankers in suits.
那里是一堆穿着制♥服♥的银行业者
They might as well be wearing neon signs.
他们就会像戴了霓虹灯般显眼
But his way, jeans and Henleys all day long, baby.
但这边呢 全是穿牛仔裤及Henleys牌
The "Baseline," Huh?
"融入标准" 哈
Last spring, Kensi used her vacation days
去年春季 Kensi用她的假期
to go to this urban tracking class.
去参加了城市搜索训练课程
Couldn't stop talking about baseline.
她一直在谈论"融入标准"
Evidently, it's a big part of urban tracking.
显然 这是城市追踪中的重要部分
Hmm. Go, Kens.
唔 Kens给力啊
Honestly, who does that for fun, you know what I mean?
说实话 谁会把训练当作乐趣 知道我在说啥吗
If you give me a week's vacation, I'm going to the beach.
要是给我一周假期 我就会去海滩
I don't care if it's the left coast or the right coast or Hawaii,
我才不管是东岸 西岸还是夏威夷
but there's gotta be sand, there's gotta be surf,
但目的地必有沙子 有冲浪
and there's definitely gotta be ladies in bikinis.
当然必须有穿比基尼的妹子
I know where they're going.
我知道他们去哪里了
Yeah, but the beach is too far.
是啊 但海滩有点太远了
Okay, maybe I don't know exactly where they're going,
好吧 我不能确切的说他们去哪了
but I know what they need.
但我知道他们需要什么
Are you playing Password?
你在玩"密♥码♥破解"游戏吗
Between the attack on the Mercedes
在经过奔驰车袭击
and the fight in the warehouse,
和仓库的交火之后
Callen and Sam are probably out of ammo.
Callen和Sam很可能没弹♥药♥了
So, you think they're at Walmart?
所以你觉得他们应该在沃尔玛
I heard a rumor that the Agency sets up caches in major cities
我听说过一个传闻 探员当局会在各大城市
for food, supplies, ammo...
设立资源补给点 提供食品 补给 弹♥药♥
You heard a rumor about a super-secret CIA cache?
你听说过CIA的资源补给点 这最高机密级的传闻
Okay, so I didn't hear a rumor; maybe I read something
好吧 我不是听来的 可能我读了一些
I wasn't supposed to. Okay.
我不该读的东西 好吧
Either way, if they're out of ammo,
总之 如果他们弹尽粮绝
Callen would know where these caches are.
Callen会知道去哪找那个补给点
Okay, so where are they?
那他们在哪
That's the part that was redacted.
那些内容被遮盖了
Does Hetty know?
那Hetty知道吗
Mm, not likely. The system I read about
呃 可能性不大
is strictly need- to-know for field agents.
那个系统严格地仅供"按需所知"的外勤探员查阅
So what do you think?
你准备怎么办
Uh, follow the baseline?
呃 跟着"融入标准"走
Baseline. Yeah.
"融入标准" 是啊
Ms. Lange, I've been making some calls,
Lange女士 我打了几个电♥话♥
but I don't know what to do.
但我还是不知道该怎么做
Senator, I don't have a daughter and I can't imagine
参议员 我没有女儿 所以我没法想像
what you're going through.
你正在经受的煎熬
I will not disrespect you
我不会以不尊敬的心态
by pretending that I do.
来假装理解
But I do want to say that
但我的确要说
Lily could not be under the watch
Lily正被Callen及Hanna探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表