The ship was sailing from Jakarta.
军舰从雅加达出发
The container could hold anything
从高浓度炸♥药♥到化学武器
from high-grade explosives to chemical weapons.
货柜里面装的什么都有可能
Angelo's secured in the boatshed.
Angelo被锁在船屋里了
Hey, nice work.
嘿 干的漂亮
Maybe Angelo flipped, maybe he didn't.
Angelo可能叛变了 也可能没有
Either way, Sam and I are gonna finish this off.
不管怎样 Sam和我会去继续查下去
We're gonna find out exactly
我们要弄清楚
what Brunson smuggled in and who's buying it.
Brunson偷运的货物是什么 以及买♥♥家是谁
Hetty and Granger are taking the lead on Angelo's debrief.
Hetty和Granger在听Angelo的汇报
She wants you in the boatshed.
她要你们过去船屋
On it. Done.
走了 好的
So, uh, reports are saying Brunson is a rabid dog,
报告上说Brunson就跟条疯狗似的
and with his boy Angelo gone, no one's holding the leash.
他信任的Angelo不在了 也就没人能管住他了
He's spooked. He lost his top enforcer today.
他已经被吓到了 他今天少了他的左膀右臂
If Brunson's running chemical weapons,
如果Brunson真的在贩卖♥♥化学武器
he may just disappear with them.
那么他有可能带着一起跑路了
Next time we see him, could be too late.
下次再找到他时 可能就太晚了
Lot of variables here.
太多变数了
This op's gonna have to be more feather, less hammer.
我们这次行动要低调
This ain't right.
这不太对吧
It's right until we figure out whose side you're on.
在我们搞清楚你是哪边的人之前 这没问题
I work for you.
我替你干活的
Sure about that?
你确定吗
You been dark for three weeks now.
已经有三个星期联♥系♥不上你了
Yeah, I haven't hit the dentist or been to yoga class either.
嗯哈 我也没去看牙医 或者上瑜伽课啊
I've been running deep cover for 19 months.
我当了19个月的卧底了
Would you tell him that this isn't right?
你能告诉他他搞错了吗
Listen carefully, Agent Angelo...
跟我听着 Angelo探员
He has a point, Owen.
他也有道理 Owen
Okay.
好吧
You grow up on my block in Flint, Michigan,
设想一下跟我一样 在密歇根弗林特市里的一个街区长大
you're popping cuffs before you can ride a bike.
你会骑单车之前就学会解开手铐了
It's how we keep our thieving little hands warm in the winter.
我们这些小毛贼在冬天时 就是这么给双手取暖的了
Shims made out bobby pins and paper clips.
用发夹和回形针当垫片
I got out of Flint years ago,
我很多年前就离开了弗林特市
but I don't know that I'll ever truly leave.
不过我也许从没真正离开
If you're gonna cuff me...
如果要给我上手铐
...do it right.
锁的好点
Don't ever let me see that keyhole.
千万别让我看到钥匙孔
Nice op this morning, huh?
早上行动爽吧
Went down just like we drew it up. Mmhmm.
进行得跟预期一样 没错
Sometimes it's better to set the hammer down.
有时候不用蛮力更好吧
We incapacitated and abducted a man in public
我们就在大马路边上
right off the sidewalk.
放倒了一个人之后将他绑♥架♥走
G, you jammed a syringe into the man.
G 你一针管插到人家腿上
And no one tracked any of it.
然后没有被人发现
Feather.
快准狠
I shot Angelo with sims.
我对Angelo打了几发仿真弹
I bet when he's looking at his bruises later,
我想他到时候看着那些瘀痕
he won't be thinking feather.
可没认为这很"低调"
Property's huge, 30 acres.
地方很大 30亩地
Thanks.
谢了
This place is massive.
这地方太大了吧
But Brunson's not dragging thousand-pound crates
不过Brunson不可能把整吨♥重的货物
of contraband over marble floors.
往大理石地板上拖吧
Check out the pool house.
看看泳池别♥墅♥
Secure. Guards are staying close to it.
有人看守 保镖离得距离很近
It's a good place to stash something you don't want found.
有什么不想让人发现的东西♥藏♥那就对了
Let's go see what we can see.
过去看看吧
Low-vis, no contact.
保持隐蔽 不要发生冲突
Covert. Always works for me.
低调隐藏 最适合我了
What?
神马
"Covert" Is not a word
我可不会用低调
I would use to describe the Hannah family.
来形容你们Hannah家的人
You guys can't make it out of a
你们打一场少年棒球赛
Little League game without choking someone out.
也得掐住人才行
The guy had it coming.
那货活该的好吗
Because he heckled your kid's team?
就因为他在黑你孩子的队伍
Heckling's part of the game.
那也是比赛的一部分啊
Words have consequences, G.
祸从口出啊 G
You can't just say whatever you want to somebody's kid.
对别人家的孩子可不能乱说话
And Michelle did what she needed to do.
Michelle也只是做了该做的事而已
Let's do this.
干活吧
I never liked Angelo.
我从来没喜欢过Angelo
But you respect him.
但你尊敬他
Well, he's a valuable asset I'll tolerate
他是个有价值的线人 只要他站在我们这边
as long as he's on our side.
我就会忍♥受他
Is he?
他是这边的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That's the bad news.
这是个坏消息
What's the good news?
什么是好消息
I suspect he doesn't know either.
我猜他也不知道
I'm going back in.
我要进去了
I have a better idea.
我有个好主意
You're going back in.
你进去
In a manner of speaking.
可以这么说
What's up?
干嘛
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到啥
Okay.
好
No stress in his body language.
他的肢体语言显示无压力
No microexpressions on his face.
他脸上无微表情
He owns that room.
他掌控了屋内局势
Yeah, he's good.
是 他很出色
Find out how good.
看看他有多出色
Partners, huh?
搭档 哈
Detective Marty Deeks.
Marty Deeks警探
Special Agent Kensi Blye.
Kensi Blye探员
So...
那
lay it on me.
说说看吧
You got a criminal mastermind on your hands here?
你们是把我当作犯罪首脑
Or just another friendly NCIS operative?
还是只是另一个友好的NCIS探员呢
You are one of us until proven. Otherwise, Agent Angelo.
除非有证据 你还是我们中的一员 Angelo探员
The file's legit.
文件是合法的
Deep cover ops,
深度卧底行动
one after another,
一个接一个
none less than 12 months.
不少于十二个月
You got game.
你掌控全局啊
Or just slow.
或者就是太慢了
Been known to take my time.
这快不来
Why don't you tell us about Brunson?
要不你告诉我们有关Brunson的事情
You guys got that undercover flavor going on, too.
你们也有在玩卧底的那套
Game recognizes game,
所以行家懂行家
et cetera, et cetera.
等等 等等
So Hetty passes up
所以Hetty不选NCIS的
all the interrogators and head-shrinkers at NCIS
其他审讯人员和心理学家
to put the two of you in here with me?
就选你俩来审问我
Have you asked yourself why yet?
你俩问过自己为啥吗
Evidentially, in contrast to you, we follow orders.
和你不同 我们听取命令
Right.
是呀
Look, this is gonna go
听着 这儿会跟着
however you want it to go. Okay?
你想的节奏走 好吧
Chew the fat, order a pot of coffee,
闲聊一下 叫一壶咖啡
make it a late one? We don't care.
拖延点儿时间 我们都不在乎
'Cause nobody gets out of here
因为没有人能出去
until we know what we want to know.
直到我们知道了 我们想知道的详情
I've been on that side of the table before.
我以前也被审讯过
And undercover's not about kicking your way in.
卧底不是自把自为
But the door's gotta open eventually,
然而门始终会打开的
so why don't you just drop that persona?
所以为啥不放下你的伪装
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表