You a pervert?! That's my wife!
你个变♥态♥ 偷♥拍♥我老婆
I just saw some cool shots. I'm a photographer.
我就是拍几张好看的而已 我是摄影师
Give me the camera. You were out in public!
把相机给我 你可是在公共场合
Come on! Hey! I am allowed to take pictures!
快点 嘿 我有权拍照的
Give me the camera! Hey! All right, all right, all right!
把相机给我 好吧 好吧 好吧
Hey! Hey!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Come on. Pick up.
快点啊 接电♥话♥啊
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Help! No! No!
救命 不要
Kan du tale lidt la-langsommere.
你能说慢点吗(丹麦语)
Kan du tale lidt lang...
你能慢点说吗(丹麦语)
loom-loomsommere. Kan du tale lidt
嗦 嗦好喵 你能慢一点
lang... s-somm... sommere.
说 好 好吗 (学得还不到家啊)
Is Deeks talking backwards?
Deeks是不是语序错了
Kan du tale lidt langsommere... sommere.
你能说慢一点 点吗(丹麦语)
I'm gonna go with demonic possession.
我猜是鬼上身了
Kan du tale... You know what? Screw this.
Kan du tale...算了 哥受够了
Deeks, what are you doing?
Deeks 你干嘛呢
Well, I was trying
嗯 我在学
to learn Danish, and now I'm no longer trying to learn Danish.
丹麦语 现在 我觉得还是算了吧
What you was trying to say is
那你说的
"Kan du tale lidt langsommere."
你能说慢一点吗
Wow. Thank you for that.
喔 多谢了您内
Does anyone know how to say "Show-off" In Hebrew?
谁知道怎么用希伯来语说“臭显摆”
No. You know what, forget it.
算了 别说了
Just remind me to tell Nate about my inferiority complex
记着提醒我 下次见Nate的时候告诉他
next time I see him.
我有自卑情节
So, you really want to learn a foreign language?
这么说你还真想学门外语咯
Well, I just figure that
我估计你们俩 加上Kensi加上我
between the two of you, Kensi and I and Hetty,
再加上Hetty
we got, like, two dozen languages covered.
这群人会说好几十门外语了
But since we've never arrested a terrorist
不过我们还没抓过
that speaks Pig Latin...
说天书的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
That's not to say they're not out there.
没抓过不代表不存在
So you want to augment the team's skill set.
你是对组内的各人特长有异议了
Nice initiative. Well, you can tell me
真♥主♥动 那你还是
that again after I learn how to speak...
等我学完这门再告诉我吧
Turkish.
土耳其语
Scratch that.
不学了
Korean.
韩语
Really?
玩我呢
Really.
是啊
French.
那法语吧
Canadian.
加式法语
I was gonna say French Canadian.
我要指出的是加式法语
That's a different dialect.
可是门完全不一样的方言
You guys probably didn't know that. Welsh.
你们俩恐怕压根不知道 威尔士语呢
Uh, you got us there.
这下子可难住我们了
Ah.
啊哈
Mr. Deeks.
Deeks先生
Gentlemen.
先生们
Thank you for that!
谢啦
Wow, this has been a pleasure.
很荣幸和你们聊
Etective-day Eeks-day.
高效日
Think you need to work on your, Korean there, big guy.
看来你得多学习韩语了 大个子
Why?
为毛
Pretty sure you said "I speak like honey."
我可以肯定你说的是"我说话像个甜心"
This coming from a guy
这话可是一个用土耳其语
who told Deeks he looks like a frisky rodent in Turkish.
告诉Deeks他说话像是个跳鼠的家伙说的
That was intentional.
故意的
Yeah, right. LAPD.
是啊 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
They found something at a crime scene
他们发现了一个犯罪现场
they'd like us to take a look at.
想让我们过去看看
Oh. You, see, Deeks, you have other skill sets.
Deeks 你可是有特殊技能的家伙
Huh? Like liaising. Right.
进行"联络" 是吧
I always thought it was pronounced "Lazing."
我还以为这词的发音是"懒惰"
That's clever.
真够劲
It's a play on words. I like it.
文字游戏 我喜欢
Detective found this 20 feet away.
警探在20英尺以外找到了这个
Pulled their guys off and called us immediately.
才把他们的人手撤走叫我们来
M.E. Already removed what was left of the body.
验尸官已经把尸骸移走了
Gas tank alone can't do this kind of damage.
光是油箱可不会搞到这种程度
I'm thinking plastic explosives.
我看像是塑胶炸♥药♥
Watermarks are destroyed.
水印被毁掉了
There's nothing to indicate who this guy was.
没什么能证明死者的身份
I got some Pashto.
这上面有普什图语
Maybe Deeks can translate.
没准Deeks能翻译一下
That's hilarious.
搞笑呢吧
I got a camera.
我找到个相机
Might be a little crispy even for Eric.
也许Eric都会觉得这东西嘎崩脆
Challenge coin.
徽章
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
财政部金融案件执法局
FinCEN? Never heard of 'em.
FinCEN 没听说过
They investigate organizations for money laundering,
他们是负责调查洗钱组织和
financial ties to terrorism.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动资金链的机构
What do you got, Sam?
Sam 你查到什么了
Eric, can you find out if FinCEN has any agents in Los Angeles?
Eric 你能查一下FinCEN有没有探员在洛杉矶活动吗
Checking.
正在查
Mirza Rahman and Rafiq Shahidi.
Mirza Rahman和Rafiq Shahidi
Okay, this might take a minute. Call you back?
好的 要等一下 我给你打回去
High-ranking Taliban commanders.
塔♥利♥班♥高级指挥官
Thanks.
谢了
So what's the connection with L.A.?
那和我们这里有什么关系
That's a good question.
问得好
FinCEN currently only has one agent in Los Angeles.
FinCEN目前只有一名探员在洛杉矶
Stuart Green.
Stuart Green
He flew into LAX yesterday morning from Afghanistan.
他昨天早上从阿富汗飞到洛杉矶
He was supposed to check in with FinCEN last night.
昨晚本应和局里取得联♥系♥
They never heard from him.
他们却没他的消息
His file says he was working with
他的档案上写着他正在喀布尔
a small team based in Kabul.
一个小组工作
Deep undercover
卧底调查
at Prince's Money Market investigating hawalas.
伦敦金融市场的地♥下♥钱♥庄♥
Ugh, you can never trust a koala, man.
怎么说 永远别信考拉
You never know what they're hiding in their pouches.
因为你永远不知道它们的口袋里有什么(考拉是有袋动物)
In fact, I won't turn my back on any marsupial.
其实 我才不信有袋动物
Hey. Hmm?
嘿 干嘛
It's "Hawala." Mm.
那叫"地♥下♥钱♥庄♥" 嗯
It's an ancient system of money transfer.
洗钱的老套路了
Western Union for the Muslim world.
穆♥斯♥林♥世界的西联汇款
Cheap, fast, no I.D. Required.
便宜便捷 还不要身份证
Sounds like a terrorist's dream come true.
听上去会让恐♥怖♥主♥义♥美梦成真
We need to contact
我们要和FinCEN
the FinCEN team in Kabul.
在喀布尔的小组联♥系♥一下
That's not gonna be easy.
那可不容易
We have a message from Mr. Green.
我们为Green先生传话来了
Agents Kazimi, Farhad.
Kazimi探员 Farhad探员
Who are you?
你们是谁
We're friends.
朋友
Ncis.
NCIS
Well, you better have
你最好有
a damn good reason for being here.
充分的理由来这里
It's taken us four years to build these covers.
我们可是忙活了四年才搞成现在这个样子
Believe me,
相信我
we get it.
我们懂的
We have some bad news about Agent Green.
我们有关于Green探员的坏消息
Okay.
好的
We're just waiting for Kensi and Granger to come online.
就等着Kensi和Granger上线了
You all right, Deeks?
你没事吧 Deeks
Yeah, no. I just... I got
是啊 不 我就是..我有点...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表