His last known address is in Arizona.
最后一个登记的地址是在亚利桑那州
So I guess we're gonna have to try a different route.
我猜我们得尝试另一种方法
Hey.
嗨
What's up? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
When those people woke up,
当那些人醒来
they didn't know this was the last morning they'd see.
他们不知道这是他们能看到的最后一缕晨光
Yeah, I know. It's been getting to me, too.
恩 我知道 我也很是感慨
If you don't tell someone how you feel about them,
如果你不告诉一些人你对他们的想法
you may never get the chance.
也许就永远没有这个机会了
You're right.
你说得对
People should just...
人们就该
put it out there while they can.
在他们还有机会的时候 作出表示
What you doing over there?
你在那干什么呢
Putting it out there while I can.
趁我还有机会 作出表示
Okay.
好吧
I'm game.
我也加入
We don't talk about this.
看过后 我们不要再谈论
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
同意
Ready?
准备好了吗
Go.
来吧
Oh, got a hit.
喔 有结果了
Whatever you got better be good.
无论什么结果 最好是个好消息
I got an address for Merle Jarvis.
我找到了Merle Jarvis的地址了
Um, Dana Steele's source.
是Dana Steele的消息来源
So, it looks like
看上去
Global Salvation Solutions still covers
国际救助组织还在
his medical insurance.
帮他缴医疗保险
There's a bungalow in Mid-Wilshire belonging
在Mid Wilshire区 有处记在
to one Missy Cambell-- maiden name Jarvis.
Missy Cambell名下的房♥产 娘家姓是Jarvis
All right. Give it to Kensi and Deeks.
好的 把信息发给Kensi和Deeks
Yep. Will do.
好的 马上发
Is there something going on that I should know about?
有什么事我需要知道的吗
No. Nothing to know about.
没 没什么要说的
That you need to know about.
没什么要跟你说的
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Teal.
水鸭色
That's a bold choice, huh?
真是个大胆的选择
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
You've been sulking since Sunset Boulevard.
从日落大道开始你就一直闷闷不乐
I was a Marine brat.
我是在海军陆战队里长大的
I used to go to events like that all the time.
小时候我常参加那种活动
Just close to home, that's all.
我对他们很亲近 就此而已
Kensi, we're gonna get these guys. Damn right.
Kensi 我们一定会抓住这帮人的 说得没错
Can I help you?
你们有什么事情
Uh, yeah, I'm Detective Marty Deeks, LAPD.
我是洛杉矶警局的Marty Deeks警探
This is Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
这位是NCIS的Kensi Blye探员
You're here about the bombing.
你们是为了爆♥炸♥案来这儿的
Come in. Come in.
请进 请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Hold on, Pamela.
稍等 Pamela
Just getting this update right now.
刚刚收到最新消息
It is being reported that the Jihadist Liberation Front
有报道称圣♥战♥解放阵线
masterminded this morning's deadly attack.
策划今天早上的恐怖袭击
The group, also known as JLF...
这个组织 常被称作JLF
This is a tragedy.
真是个悲剧
I hope you can apprehend the responsible party.
我希望你们能抓住罪魁祸首
Mr. Jarvis, how did you confirm the JLF's involvement?
Jarvis先生 你是如何确认是圣♥战♥解放阵线策划的袭击
My company moved medical aid through Somalia and Iran.
我的公♥司♥经索马里和伊朗运送医疗救援物资
To do so, we...
为了运输顺利进行
we had to grease
我们不得不时常
a lot of palms just to get a shipment through at times.
贿赂一些人 以保障货物顺利通过
Any of those contacts call you?
那些联络人中有人给你打电♥话♥了吗
Reach out to you?
还是跟你联♥系♥了
Someone who can confirm the claim?
是能证实这言论的人吗
We had to forge some toxic relationships
我们不得不和很多不法分子
with more than a few nefarious characters.
假装维持着这种危险关系
That's really interesting. But do you have
有点意思 但你有没有
any solid confirmation the JLF is responsible for this attack?
可靠的证据证实圣♥战♥解放阵线制♥造♥了这次袭击
They see it all.
他们无所不知
We are like ants on an ant farm.
我们就像蚂蚁农场中的小蚂蚁
"They" Who?
他们是谁
Them.
他们
"Them" Who?
他们指谁
Are you pointing north?
你是在指北方吗
Mm, yes. What do you mean?
没错 你什么意思
Like-like north Valley or north... Canada?
是说谷地北区还是北加拿大
True north.
真北
How do you know Dana Steele?
你怎么认识Dana Steele的
Shh.
小点声
She's one of them. What do you mean?
她是他们的人 你什么意思
She's one of the Jihadist Liberation Front?
她是圣♥战♥解放阵线的成员吗
No.
不是
Them.
是他们
Are we talking about aliens?
你是在说外星人吗
Mm-hmm.
没错
They're everywhere.
他们无处不在
Thank you. All right.
谢谢你 行了
Wow, so that happened.
这太诡异了
Source my ass.
去她个信息源
Dana Steele screwed us.
Dana Steele把咱们耍了
Just wasted an hour of our day.
浪费咱一天中的一小时
So what's she hiding?
她到底在隐瞒什么
Look at this.
瞧瞧这个
It should be illegal to mistreat cars this way.
这般虐待车真该判刑
Salvaged or not, it's terrible.
要救不救的 太糟糕了
Yep. It's bad car-ma.
是啊 他们一定恶有恶报
Huh?
对吧
That was as bad as these cars look.
那恶报一定和这些车看上去一样惨
I mean, look at this piece of...
我是说 看看这辆
Art, right?
艺术品 对吧
Well, if the color offends you,
如果你不喜欢这颜色
there's plenty more to choose from.
还有很多其他可选的
Come on in.
先进来
How can I help you guys?
有什么能帮你们的
Federal agents. You can start
联邦探员 先把你们的租赁记录
by showing us your rental logs.
借我们看看
What's this about?
出什么事了
The bombing today
今天发生的
in Venice.
在威尼斯沙滩的爆♥炸♥案
Terrible. But why are you here?
太可怕了 不过你们为什么来这儿
We have reason to believe that
我们有理由相信你们出租的
one of your salvaged vehicles was involved.
一辆废弃改装车牵涉此案
Well, it's not against the law to rent a salvaged vehicle.
出租废弃改装车不犯法吧
Well, actually, it is. But we're not here for you.
事实上确实违法 但我们不是追究来这事的
We just want to take a look at your logs.
我们只是想看看你们的租赁记录
Well, you're gonna need a warrant.
那你们得拿搜查令来
You know, there's a theory that...
你知道 理论是
had those cars been properly salvaged,
如果那些车有好好维修
this wouldn't have happened today-- placing the blame
今天的事情就不会发生 这罪名
squarely on the owner.
正好可以扣在老板头上
Years of probing investigations.
成年累月的调查取证
FBI will have a field day proving that theory.
FBI会非常乐于来证明这理论
Not to mention...
更不用提
Okay, I get it.
好了 我懂了
What do you need?
你们想要啥
Rental logs.
租赁记录
Only because you asked so nicely.
全看在你如此恳求的份上
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表