Step on it, Mateo. He's gonna be mad.
动作快点 Mateo 不然他会生气的
Nina, where you been?! What the hell happened?!
Nina 你去哪了 发生了什么事
The plane was two hours late. Big storm off Costa Rica.
飞机晚点了两小时 哥斯达黎加有大风暴
Doors open in five minutes.
还要五分钟就要开张了
You're costing me money.
你这是在浪费我的钱
Ponte las pilas.
动起来
Got it, jefe.
知道了 老大
It's always our fault, right?
永远是我们的错不是么
Always.
一直都是
Excuse me.
借过
Come on, Betsy.
噢 亲耐滴
Oh, sweet baby.
宝贝儿
You look so cuddly.
你太招人爱了
What's up, Deeks? You going on a ski trip?
Deeks 你怎么了 想去滑雪么
No, man, I'm just trying to stay toasty.
哦不 只是想把自己武装得暖和一些
We got a lot of winter ahead of us. Oh, yeah?
我们还要面临好久的冬天 呵呵
In case you haven't heard, couple weeks ago,
或许你还不知道 几周前
the groundhog saw its shadow.
土拨鼠看见了他的影子
Groundhog. So you get your weather forecast
噢 所以你现在从土拨鼠那
from a groundhog?
收看天气预报了
Where do you get your financial advice-- squirrel?
那你从哪了解理财建议 松鼠吗
No, 'cause that would be nuts.
不 那样就有太“坚果”了
You see how quick that was when I said nuts?
你看我的反应多快 那个“坚果”的段子
That's a... No?
很搞笑吧 不嘛
Yeah, I get it. Nuts is right.
不 我懂的 "坚果"嘛
Really, Deeks?
Deeks你搞笑吧
The temperature drops into the 50s,
气温到了华氏50度
and everyone starts walking around town
大家都是开始出门穿着
with the down jacket and nose warmers on.
羽绒服和鼻暖套了
L.A. breeds weather wimps.
洛杉矶就易有弱不禁风的
No, no, I can handle the cold, man.
我可不是怕冷
You try surfing Mavericks
你去试试穿着冲浪装
in a one-mil suit.
在Mavericks冲浪呢
Try bivouacking the Serbian Alps in a blizzard.
去试试在暴风雪天 露宿在塞尔维亚的阿尔卑斯山吧
Tracking down Russian mobsters
在雅库茨克 追踪俄♥国♥黑帮
in Yakutsk, where the January high is 34 below.
一月最高温度是摄氏零下34度
Yakutsk? Mmhmm.
雅库茨克 嗯哼
All right, fair enough. I admit defeat.
好吧好吧 我承认我输了
You guys have the biggest icicles.
你们俩就是两根大冰柱
It's left over from my Presidents' Day party.
这是我的总统日派对剩下的
I bet that was quite the shindig.
我想那是场精彩的派对啊
Well... we really are alone here.
呵呵 我们在这还真鹤立鸡群啊
3:00 a.m.,the wholesale fish market
早上三点在鱼类批发市场
down at the harbor.
在港湾处
Ooh. Yeah.
噢 嗯
The bomb blast killed two: Eduardo Barajas
炸♥弹♥造成了两人死亡 Eduardo Barajas
and Young Jae Kim.
和Young Jae Kim
Looks like it
看起来场面
could have been worse.
原本会更糟糕
Who targets a fish market? Milton vegans
谁会攻击一个鱼市场 素食主义者
FBI and LAPD are currently on the scene,
FBI和洛杉矶警方已经在现场了
but Hetty wants us down there to see
Hetty想让我们去那看看
if this was just an isolated domestic incident
看看是不是一起国内个别事故
or the beginnings of an international threat.
还是国际间恐怖袭击威胁的开始
Keep your mittens on, Deeks. You're coming with us.
戴好你的手套 Deeks 你跟我们走
They're fingerless gloves.
他们是露指手套啊
Isn't that an oxymoron?
这不是矛盾了么
If the glove fits...
所以他们绝配
Watch your back.
小心后面
My son had a gentle soul...
我的儿子有温柔的心
like his mother.
就像他的妈妈
Did you see anything suspicious before the blast, sir?
先生你在爆♥炸♥前 有发现什么异常了吗
No.
没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Business as usual.
就和往常一样
Have you or your son had any conflicts
你的儿子和其他工人或者摊贩
with any workers or other vendors?
有冲突吗
We all like a family here.
我们就像是一家人
Originally from Korea?
来自韩国
Yes.
是的
Why?
为何如何问
Have either of you traveled to North Korea in the past year?
你们中有谁在过去几年里去过朝鲜么
No.
没有
No family there?
在那没有家人么
I have two sisters in Seoul.
我有两个姐妹在首尔
I should go now.
我要走了
My daughter-in-law and grandchildren,
我的儿媳妇和孙子们
they need me now.
需要我
Of course.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm, uh... I'm very sorry for your loss.
我对你遭遇的一切 非常抱歉
Nothing useful out of the father.
从他父亲那没得到什么有用的信息
Bomb squad confirmed it was a pressure cooker.
炸♥弹♥小组确认了是压力锅炸♥弹♥
It's just like Boston.
就像波士顿的那个
Probably got the recipe off the Internet.
也许是从网络上找到了制♥作♥方法
Gunpowder, blasting cap.
火♥药♥ 还有雷♥管♥
But only a small amount of nails and screws for shrapnel.
但是却只用了少量铁钉和螺丝当榴弹
Lucky for us, they didn't know what the hell they were doing.
幸运的是 他们对这炸♥弹♥没深入了解
What are you thinking?
你怎么看
Just seems weird, this location, the device.
很奇怪 这个地点 还有这个装置
You think test or specific target?
你觉得是测试 还是有指定目标
I don't know.
我也不知道
Checked the office.
查看过了办公室
Somebody covered their tracks.
有人掩盖了行踪
The security camera hard drive was erased
监控录像的硬盘记忆被清除了
from 1:00 a.m. until 2:45 a.m.
从早上一点到两点四十五分的
So, we see the explosion...
所以我们看到了爆♥炸♥
But we don't see who placed the backpack.
但看不到是谁放下了背包
Did you find anything else?
你找到别的了么
Thought I did. Turned out to be this.
我以为找到了什么 结果是这个
What is that?
那是什么
Don't ask.
别问
He's got to know.
他得知道
Deeks, I'm warning you. Trust me. Walk away.
Deeks 不要 相信我 快走
It's a red herring.
这是条红鲱鱼
Uh, uh...
噢 额
Come on, man. This is an actual red herring.
噢 这真的是一条红鲱鱼啊
Don't encourage him. I'm not!
别让他趾高气扬 我没有
I told you that I work here, right?!
我告诉你了我在这工作啊
Ma'am, this is a crime scene. Where's Eduardo?
对不起 女士 这里是罪案现场 Eduardo在哪
Where's the body?
尸体在那
Stay back or you will be arrested.
请退后 不然我要拘捕你了
Okay. All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Ma'am! Who else died?
女士 还有谁死了
I have friends. I have friends in there. - Whoa, easy.
我有朋友在这 放松
Just let go of me! Aah!
放开我 噢
Hey, take it easy.
不要紧张
You just assaulted a federal agent.
你刚才袭击了一名联邦探员
I am a federal agent.
我也是联邦探员
Undercover DEA. We have to talk.
美国缉毒局的卧底 我们要聊聊
Officer, we got it from here.
警员 这就交给我们了
One of the men who was killed, Eduardo Barajas,
死者之一的Eduardo Barajas
he imported fish from Ecuador.
他从厄瓜多尔进口鱼
I think somebody wanted him dead.
我认为是有人想要杀他
Why?
为什么
He, uh...
他
he contacted us because he was suspicious
他联♥系♥我们是因为他怀疑
of one of his new employees.
他的一个新雇员
Are you all right?
你还好么
Yeah. Um...
我没事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表