Hope you can do better than that.
希望你不是只会耍嘴皮
Just want to talk.
只想谈谈
The older ones always do.
老头子才会只聊不做的
Were you working last night?
你昨晚在这儿工作吗
Day shift only; I got a kid in school.
白天干活 我孩子在上学
Double homicide about 20 yards from here.
20码之外发生了两尸案
Another reason I prefer the lunch crowd.
一起吃饭的又一个好处
Can I help you, gentlemen?
有什么需要吗 两位
Just talking.
只想谈谈
I'm afraid my friend here
恐怕我的朋友
doesn't have time to talk.
没时间和你聊
Oh. You're her friend?
哦 你是她的朋友
And her agent.
还是她的经纪
Oh.
噢
He's an agent.
他是个经纪
That's funny, so are we. See?
真有趣 我们也是 看
Special agent.
特别探员
Wow.
哇哦
I give ten percent discount to all law enforcement.
我给所有执法人员9折优♥惠♥
15 if you share the same girl.
如果你们跟一个妹子3P 那就85折
How old are you?
你多大了
She doesn't speak English.
她不会说英语
She's just visiting.
她只是观光客
You do realize prostitution and solicitation's
你应该知道 在这个国家
illegal in this country, right?
卖♥♥淫和教唆犯罪是违法的吧
Of course.
当然
I also do know that she doesn't have to talk to you
我也知道如果她不愿意和你们说话
if she doesn't want to.
那她大可不必开口
I majored in law.
我是学法律出身的
Minored in stupid.
辅修愚蠢学位
Break's over. Let's go.
休息时间够了 我们走
Yeah. Break's over.
是啊 休息时间结束
Piece of garbage.
人♥渣♥
I'd say you girls need a new agent.
我觉得你们需要一个新经纪
I think I found your Cinderella.
我想我找到你的灰姑娘了
30 years old. She was arrested twice
30岁 她曾两次因为卖♥♥淫被捕
for prostitution-- got off once claiming entrapment
一次因为指控警方钓鱼执法而被放了
and once for insufficient evidence.
另一次则是证据不足
Last known residence is in Mar Vista.
目前已知最后一次的居住地是在Mar Vista
And last legitimate job seems to be a clothing store
最后一份合法工作看起来是
on Hollywood Boulevard.
在Hollywood Boulevard 的一间服装店
All right, have Deeks pick her up and meet us at the boatshed.
好 让Deeks接她去船屋 我们在那碰面
We need to make a quick side trip.
我们得顺路去一个地方
Where to?
去哪
Protective Services.
保卫局
Did you, uh... did you need something?
你是不是 需要些什么
Maybe.
我不确定
I want to, but I don't think I should.
我想 但我不觉得我应该去做
Should what?
做什么
Involve you.
把你卷进来
Are you in trouble?
你遇到麻烦了吗
No.
没有
Then what is it?
那到底是什么
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Look at me.
看着我
Take a deep breath.
深吸一口气
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Let it out slowly.
慢慢呼气
Feel your muscles relaxing.
使你的肌肉感到放松
Just think about butterflies fluttering around you.
想像蝴蝶在你身边飞舞
What?
啥
Butterflies. They're fluttery and they're calming.
蝴蝶啊 它们都很焦躁不安 不过正在冷静下来
Okay, that's nice, but...
好吧 这很好 但是
I think Kensi's in serious trouble.
我觉得Kensi有大♥麻♥烦了
What's going on?
发生什么了
She asked me to look into CIA Officer Sabatino
她让我调查CIA官员 Sabatino
his bank records, why he was pulled off the Siderov case.
他的银行记录 为什么他牵涉到Siderov的案子
That's not good. No.
这可不妙 是啊
It gets worse.
还有更糟的
The guy he went over to Afghanistan with
陪他去阿富汗的那个人
got his head cut off.
被斩首了
That's really not good.
这实在是有点糟糕
I think Kensi suspects Sabatino.
我觉得Kensi怀疑Sabatino
Nice look.
看起来不错
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Taliban chic.
活像塔♥利♥班♥
Well, most guys couldn't pull it off.
一般人可当不来
I'm not sure you do either, but...
我不确定你是否当得来
Where you guys heading?
你们要去哪里
Hunting bad guys.
抓坏蛋
Want some company?
要找个伴吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不用了吧
I'm a good tracker.
我是个很好的追踪者
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
I appreciate the offer,
感谢你的好意
but like I said, I work alone.
但就像我说过的 我习惯独自工作
What about this guy?
那这个人算啥
This guy? He's just dropping me off.
他只是送我一程而已
Right, Hung? Yes, sir.
没错吧 没错 长官
All right. Suit yourself.
好吧 随便你咯
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Make sure he doesn't get lost, Corporal.
别让他迷路了 下士
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Let's roll.
出发吧
Ooh.
喔
Seriously, they haven't fixed that generator yet?
真是的 他们还没把发电机修好
Not completely.
没有完全搞定
It's either heat or power for the equipment.
现在要么供热 要么供电
Maybe I should light a bonfire in the sink.
或许我应该在水池里点上篝火
I would not recommend that.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Seriously?
你认真的
You were kidding.
是你在开玩笑
Yeah. It's called humor.
是啊 这叫幽默
You should try it sometime.
你应该试试
Too cold to be funny.
太冷了 乐不起来
See? Now, that was funny. How did that feel?
看到没 这就是幽默 感觉怎么样
I can't feel anything.
我啥都感觉不到
Okay. You know what?
好吧 听着
I'm gonna ask Harris to pull some strings.
我得找Harris打点下关系
Oh, too late. She's gone.
太迟了 她已经走了
Uh, Granger called her back to Washington.
Granger把她召回了华盛顿
Why?
为啥
Above my pay grade.
我无权过问
Well, who's in charge of the team now?
那现在谁负责这个队伍
Looks like it's Sabatino until they send a replacement.
看起来是Sabatino 直到他们重新派一个过来
I know.
我懂
I know it sucks. The guy's a tool.
我知道这很糟 他被人利用了
Booker, did you know Sanders, the CIA SOG guy I'm replacing?
Booker 你知道Sander 那个被我替代的CIA特战队员
Um, yeah, the sniper? Yeah.
额 那个狙击手 是
Nah. No, he and Sabatino kept to themselves.
不清楚 他和Sabatino都很低调内敛
Were they friends?
他俩是朋友吗
Hard to tell.
不好说
You know spooks-- everything's top secret.
你懂的 每件事都是最高机密
Yes?
嗯
Detective Marty Deeks, LAPD. You got a minute?
Martey Deeks警探 洛杉矶警♥察♥ 能耽误你一下吗
Um, not really. What is this about?
额 我蛮忙的 是关于什么事
Uh, it's about two bodies
额 是关于我们昨晚在好莱坞
we found in Hollywood last night and a shoe
发现的两具尸体
with your fingerprints at the crime scene.
犯罪现场留下的一只鞋上有你的指纹
Look, I really need this job.
听着 我非常需要这份工作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表