Then this tribe's getting weak.
这个部落已经越来越弱了
Not weak; just poor.
也不是弱了 是穷了
You know, I retired.
你都知道 我金盆洗手了
Running this place doesn't pay like my last trade.
打理这鬼地方可没有我以前的买♥♥卖♥♥那么赚
The two guys you busted up
你们碰到的那两家伙
saw two Feds...
看到了两个联邦探员
thought they could get some ransom.
想着可以抓了讨赎金吧
What about the murdered diplomat in L.A.?
那在洛杉矶被谋杀的外交官是怎么回事
Killer set me up.
凶手陷害我
Why should we believe you?
我们为什么要信你
Thoughts, words, deeds.
从想法 言语 行为能看出来
His name is Michael Santos.
他叫Michael Santos
He's crashing at the, uh...
他现在住在 呃
Marquee Motel in North Hollywood.
北好莱坞的Marquee汽车旅馆
Call it in.
汇报一下
Callen, what's up?
Callen 请讲
Eric...
Eric
I think I got a lead for us.
我们有线索了
Only a matter of time before Santos shows.
Santos迟早都会出现的 就什么时候而已
Eh, I don't like this.
唉 我不喜欢这样
Oh, right.
啊 对了
You're here in L.A. And Kensi's all the way in Afghanistan
你在洛杉矶这 而Kensi却在十万八千里外的阿富汗
doing who-knows-what with who-knows-who.
她跟什么人做着什么事也只有天知道了
Why does everyone assume I'm always thinking about Kensi?
为毛每个人都觉得我在想着Kensi啊
You're fondling her knife.
你玩着她的小刀呢
It's the op I don't like.
我是不喜欢这次行动
You know, acting on a tip from Tuhon, aka Dah Vader.
就这些 靠着Tuhon这个大魔王的线索来行动
Stalking on a psycho who's capable of killing people
还要跟踪一个在网上买♥♥件衣服
with Fruit of the Loom products.
就能拿来杀人的心理变♥态♥
Well, when you put it like that...
你这么一说
I mean, everybody's got to go at some point, right?
我知道 人终有一死的嘛
I just don't want my cause of death to be another man's underwear.
我只是不想被汉子的内衣弄死
There he is.
他来了
Santos, our underwear assassin.
内衣杀手 Santos
Let's do it.
动手吧
Federal agents! On your knees!
联邦探员 跪下
On your knees!
赶快跪下
Put your hands behind your head!
手放在头后
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 没事
He's alive, but he's bleeding out fast.
他还活着 不过失血速度很快
Remember Steven Carter, our South African merc?
还记得南非的雇佣兵Steven Carter吗
Yeah, Tuhon's old cohort.
记得 Tuhon的老朋友
Fresh out of Black Beach prison. Yeah.
刚刚从黑沙滩监狱里出来
Well, he flew from Johannesburg to LAX a week ago.
嗯 他一个星期之前从约翰内斯堡飞抵洛杉矶国际机场
One-way ticket.
单程机票
Could be in town to settle some old debts.
可能是为了寻旧仇吧
You think he's working with Tuhon?
你觉得他跟Tuhon是一伙的
Needs surgery, but he's gonna live.
他需要手术 不过没有生命危险
When can we question him?
我们什么时候能开始审讯
Not until doctors work on him and the drugs wear off.
先等医生做完手术 麻♥醉♥药♥效退了再说吧
Deeks?
Deeks
That tattoo's fake.
他的纹身是假的
He's not one of Tuhon's guys.
他不是Tuhon的手下
All right, thanks, Eric.
好的 多谢 Eric
Killer's tattoos were fake.
杀手身上的纹身是假的
He wanted us to think he was part of Tuhon's crew.
他想误导我们认为他是Tuhon的人
Which means that everything that came out of his mouth
这么说来他在领♥事♥馆♥说的话
at the consulate was part of the act.
都是假的
A South African merc named Steven Carter
一个叫Steven Carter的南非雇佣兵
was just released from Black Beach Prison.
刚从黑沙滩监狱被释放出来
He's in L.A.
他现在人就在洛杉矶
Ask Santos about Carter. We can't.
Carter的事你得去问Santos 我们没法问
He's in surgery.
他在手术室
Carter wanted Equatorial Guinea's oil money in '07.
Carter想要07年在赤道几内亚卖♥♥石油赚的钱
Still wants it.
一直想要
He can't get it without me.
没有我他拿不到
Why you?
为什么是你
Plenty of killers for hire out there.
外面总有等着让人雇的杀手
Is that all I am?
我就只这麽点能耐吗
Someone who can walk into this bar,
能走进这家酒吧里
kill every man in it?
见人能杀的人吗
Or maybe that's not me at all.
或者 我根本就不是这样的人
Maybe I'm someone who can, uh,
可能我是那种 走进这扇门之前
make sure that every man in this bar's dead
就能确保酒吧里的每个人
before I ever walk through the door.
都必死无疑的那种人
All I see around us are guys with guns and blades.
我看周围都是些带着刀枪的人
Yeah, alive and well.
好好地活着
And a lot of them.
而且人数不少
They're all dead.
他们都是行尸走肉了
They're just waiting to tell us how they want to go.
我们正等着他们演一把 想要怎麽死法
What do you want, Tuhon?
你想要什么 Tuhon
I want to hang out with Hetty.
我想跟Hetty聚旧
Well, that means working with NCIS.
这意味着你要跟NCIS合作
And taking down this Carter guy.
抓住Carter那家伙
Got to clear your name.
还你清白
Show us that you kept your promise to stay retired.
用行动告诉我们 你能信守退隐的承诺吧
Yeah, I still got my glass heels.
我的身手不减当年
I can do the dance one more time.
可以再动一次手
I was hoping that you'd come to your senses, Tuhon.
我希望你能够醒悟过来啊 Tuhon
It's too bad.
真是太糟了
Tribe ain't what it used to be.
这部落和先前大不相同了
You guys have been kicking ass for seven years.
你们已经摸爬滚打了七年
My tribe's never been stronger.
我的部落所向披靡
So who are these guys in the bar?
所以这些在酒吧的是什么人
Just a story we'll tell someday.
只是一个我们的"想当年"故事
Weapons on the table.
武器放在桌上
You're on Carter's payroll now?
现在Carter付你工资吗
There's a lot of money in Equatorial Guinea.
有很多钱在赤道几内亚
We were hoping that you'd wake up,
我们期待你能醒过来
get back in the game.
重出江湖
Carter said to be patient, give you a chance.
Carter说要有耐心 给你一次机会
Unless you sided with the Feds.
除非你站在联邦探员那边
Look at you.
看看你
Looking at my maniwat.
看看我的"部落之首斧"
Like it's already yours.
就好像已经是你的一样
Guess Mack gets the trick now.
看Mack理解那把戏了
It's a hell of a story so far.
这个"想当年"还真蛋疼
Can't wait to see how it ends.
等不及想它完了
So...
所以
where do we stand?
我们进度如何了
Callen, Sam and Tuhon made it out of Mexico.
Callen Sam和Tuhon离开了墨西哥
They landed in L.A. An hour ago.
他们一小时之前到达洛杉矶
And they're on the move.
他们在路上了
Unfortunately, an anonymous source
不幸的是 一个匿名的举报
called the FBI and told them Tuhon was here.
通知了FBI 指Tuhon在这里
The FBI then informed the White House,
FBI立即通知白宫
who then informed the president of Equatorial Guinea.
随即通知赤道几内亚的总统
And we've been ordered to hand him over immediately?
而我们被通知要立即交出他吗
Yes. It's the FBI's case now.
是 现在这是FBI的案子了
You're not gonna hand Tuhon over, are you?
你不会交出Tuhon 对吧
Not even close, Mr. Beale.
才不会 Beale先生
How's Santos doing?
Santos如何了
Uh, he's stable.
他情况稳定
His doctor's moving him to a private facility.
他的医生把他转去私人病房♥了
What the hell is this?
那TMD干什么
You've heard of Obama care?
你听说过"奥巴马医保"吗
This is "We Don't Care""
这是"医保你妹"
Seriously, this is a palace
说真的 这里是
of post-op infection.
术后感染的完美温床
I suggest you start talking.
我建议你开口了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表