Kens.
Kens
Go. Party's over.
说 会面结束
They're leaving.
他们离开了
Isaak!
Isaak
You sent Barbies after me?
你派一群芭比跟踪我了
I hate Barbies.
我讨厌芭比娃娃
I used to pull their heads off when I was a kid.
我小时候就爱把她们的脑袋拧下来
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
A Barbie told me.
一个小芭比告诉我的
Right before I pulled her head off.
就在我拧下她的脑袋之前
Why'd you do it, Isaak?
你为什么要这么做 Isaak
Your boyfriend is a federal agent.
你男朋友是联邦探员
No, he isn't.
不会 他不是
Sadly, he is.
可惜 他的确是
Do you know this one?
你认识这个人吗
I saw this guy
我有次在我们住的
outside of a hotel once where we were staying.
酒店外面见过这个人
I thought he was a cop.
我还以为这是个警♥察♥
Who is he?
他是谁
Your boyfriend's handler.
你男朋友的联络官
We don't know what agency.
我们不清楚他在哪个机构
I had to make sure I could trust you.
你得让我信任你才行
Who are you?
你是什么人
Open your eyes and tell me who you are!
睁开眼睛告诉我你是谁
You did the hit on Congressman Aquino.
你开枪打了Aquino议员
I was assigned to go undercover.
我被派去做卧底
Are you a federal agent?
你是联邦探员吗
Are you a federal agent?!
你是联邦探员吗
FBI.
FBI的
All right, listen.
行了 听着
You let us walk out of here...
你放我们走
and you guys walk out of here.
你们也能离开
Nobody even knows we're here.
没人知道我们在这
You kill a federal agent, you're as good as dead.
你杀了一位联邦探员 罪可致死了
No. No.
不 不要
Remember, Isaak, he said he loved me, too.
记住了 Issak 他也说过他爱我的
I understand.
我明白
Good.
很好
Let's get out of here and make some money.
咱们走 去挣些票子吧
Come on! Let's go!
快点 行动
All right, there's one over here
好的 这边有一位
and another in there.
另一位在那边
Quickly! Come on!
快点 赶紧的
Paramedics are here.
医护人员来了
We'll get you out of here, Sam.
我们会带你离开这儿的 Sam
You were electrocuted?
你受过了电刑吗
It's okay, Sam.
没事的 Sam
Yeah, he's got multiple dental trauma.
是的 他有多处口腔外伤
A possible fractured mandible.
疑似下颌骨骨折
He's gonna need an oral surgeon.
他需要一位口腔外科医生
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
哇 哇 哇 等一等 你要干嘛
Sam, sit down.
Sam 坐下
Deeks!
Deeks
Did you give up Michelle?
你供出Michelle了吗
No.
没有
Was Sidorov playing her just now?
Sidorov还在戏弄她吗
I didn't give her up.
我没有供出她
I didn't give her up.
没有供出她
All right, Sam.
好了 Sam
You need to let the paramedics do their job.
你得让医护人员帮你疗伤
Thank you.
谢谢
Still hypertensive after 500 cc's.
输了500毫升静脉点滴 血压依然很高
Let's get him on the sheet.
让他躺在床单上
Line's clear. Go ahead and spike another liter.
输液管准备完毕 再换一升注射液
Are we ready? Lift on three.
准备好了吗 数到三就抬起来
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Three liters of saline. Four migs of morphine.
三升生理盐水 四毫克吗♥啡♥
Send a troponin to check for cardiac damage
送一份肌钙蛋白样本 来检测心肌受损情况
and a CK for rhabdo and kidney failure.
化验一下肌酸激□ 确认是否出现横纹肌溶解症和肾衰竭
I'm Doctor Garcia. I need to look inside your mouth.
我是Garcia医生 我需要检查一下你的口腔内的状况
No.
不
Detective, I need you to open your mouth.
警探 我需要你张开嘴
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
You swallowed a lot of blood.
你吞了不少血
Please open your mouth.
拜托张开嘴
I'm gonna need to sedate him.
我可能得给他推射镇静药物
Back off. Give him a minute.
滚开 给他点时间
Deeks,
Deeks
you've got to listen to the doctor.
你得听医生的话
Deeks.
Deeks
Deeks.
Deeks
Come on, Agent Blye.
走吧 Blye探员
We've got work to do.
我们还有工作要做
This the exchange site? Yeah.
这就是交易地点吗 是的
Janvier's on the top level of the garage.
Janvier在车♥库♥顶层
Sidorov and Vaziri are late.
Sidorov和Vaziri随后到
They get spooked?
是惊动他们了吗
I'm not sure.
不敢肯定
There was a lot of talk at the meet I couldn't hear.
会面的时候很多谈话内容我听不到
How are they?
他们怎么样
Not good.
不怎么好
It was pretty brutal.
场面挺惨的
Deeks won't even look at me.
Deeks都不愿意多看我一眼
My fault.
我的错
It was simply the cost of
这是完成任务
completing this mission.
需要付出的代价
Yeah, then the cost is too high.
是的 但是代价太高了
Two nuclear weapons
两枚核武器
mean hundreds of thousands of innocent lives.
意味着成千上万的无辜生命的消逝
I know what the math is!
我懂这些数学道理
I run it through my head every few minutes.
我时时刻刻都在想这些
Yeah.
是啊
So do I.
我也是
Everybody's here.
大家都到场了
The minute they mention the location of the bombs,
他们提到炸♥弹♥地点的时候
we move in and this ends.
我们就冲进去 了结这事
Professionally, they're all armed and dangerous.
专业来讲 他们都全副武装且极为危险
Proceed with extreme caution.
行事也极为小心
Personally,
但就个人方面
I don't need any of them to spend another day on this earth.
我巴不得他们下一分钟就都死掉
Here we go.
那好吧
Get ready to move.
准备好行动
I'm going to check the gold.
我要检查下黄金
It's all there.
全在这儿
We count it just the same.
老规矩 我们需要确认一下
We aren't gonna cheat you.
我们不会骗你们的
It's a small price to pay to make Iran
能让伊朗拥有核武器
a nuclear power.
这个价格已经很低了
And for you, my friend,
而对于你 我的朋友
$2 million in Dutch bearer bonds.
是200万荷兰无记名债券
They're untraceable, like cash.
像现金一样 很难被追踪
Come on, tell us where the bombs are.
快点告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪里
It's all here.
全在这儿了
Pleasure doing business with you.
十分高兴跟你做生意
Too bad it won't buy you a hand.
但是糟糕的是不能帮你买♥♥一只手
I'll see you in hell.
我们会在地狱碰面的
Maybe sooner.
可能很快了
We have a deal.
我们还有笔交易
When this is done, you leave me alone.
这事儿完了以后 你就别再找我了
I never go back on my word.
我不会食言的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表