I was starting to worry you were ill or something.
我刚刚还担心你是不是生病了
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Well, I was gonna come by at lunch anyway.
我准备午饭时候过来的
Oh, no, you shouldn't do that.
哦 不 你不能这么做
Why don't we meet somewhere?
何不另约地方
What is going on?
怎么回事
Something happened and I'd like to talk to you
发生了一些事 我想和你谈谈
about it face to face.
面对面的
Meet me for coffee.
一起喝咖啡吧
Okay.
好吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm not gonna have some conversation
我不想在咖啡厅里傻傻地坐着
and have to sit through coffee afterwards.
忐忑地揣测你到底想跟我说什么
Just get to it.
现在就说吧
Well, I...
我...
met somebody...
遇到一个人...
And we're engaged.
然后我们订婚了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
I know-- I know it's a surprise.
我知道这很突然
It was for me too.
对我来说也很突然
Jesus.
天呐
Who is she?
她是谁
What's the difference?
这不重要吧
I fell in love.
我坠入了爱河
I didn't mean for this to happen.
事情发展到这一步并非我本意
You've been very important to me.
你一直以来都对我十分重要
So you're not gonna put an ad
所以你不打算在
in "The New York Times" saying you never liked me?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上登广♥告♥说你从未爱过我吗
Faye. Well, I hope you're very happy,
菲娅 我希望你幸福
and I hope she knows you only like the beginnings of things.
也希望她知道你只是个三分钟热度的家伙
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know what else to say.
我已无言以对
Goodbye.
再见
I saw the light go off.
我看见通话灯熄了
It's fine. It's done.
没事了 都结束了
I love you, you know?
我爱你 你知道吗
And he's smiling like a fool,
然后他笑得像个傻子似地
like he's the first man that ever married his secretary.
好像他是唯一一个娶了自己秘书的人
She's 25, as if that's news.
她才25岁 这也不算什么大新闻
So when are you going to tell them your news?
那你打算什么时候告诉他们你的大新闻
They'll know soon enough.
他们很快就会知道了
Are you showing at all? The picture I have of you doesn't change.
看起来明显吗 照片上可没什么变化
I'll take a new one and I'll send it to you.
我会照张新相 然后寄给你
You know all I want to know.
你懂我想知道什么的
Yes, honey, they're bigger.
是的 宝贝 它们变大了
Oh! Why are you torturing me?
你为什么要这样折磨我
I just woke up and it's already 90 degrees here.
才清晨呢 这里就已经酷热难当
Listen, I've gotta go.
听着 我得挂了
Not yet. What?
再等会 什么
Not yet.
再等会
Now you listen to the doctor. You have to eat.
你要乖乖听医生的话 多吃点
Don't worry about your figure.
别担心身材走样
I'll whip you and the baby into shape when I get back.
等我回去了 我再好好调整你跟宝宝的身材
Okay.
好的
I'll call you Thursday night your time.
周四晚上再给你打电♥话♥ 纽约时间
Okay. I love you.
好 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Hello?
谁
Mrs. Truxton?
萨斯顿太太吗
No, it's me.
不 是我
What are you doing here? It's Tuesday at 7:00.
你在这里做什么 现在是星期二晚间七点
I thought I told you I had a listing
我以为我已经跟你说过
appointment with the real estate agent.
我跟房♥屋中介有约
Oh, I didn't realize that was today.
我没意识到是今天
I forgot about the cabinets in the guest bath.
我忘了在客房♥浴室橱柜里的东西
So you weren't that thorough?
你不是全清空了吗
I guess not.
没吧
Do you like the new house?
你喜欢你的新房♥子吗
I do. It's got a lot of character.
喜欢啊 很有特色
I'll probably have to tear out the kitchen.
我应该会把厨房♥给拆了
Remember this place?
还记得这地方吗
I do.
记得
It's different. That's for certain.
时过境迁 毋庸置疑
Isn't that what you wanted?
这不就是你想要的吗
I don't know, Don.
我也不知道 唐
Things aren't perfect.
没有什么是完美的
So you'll move again.
所以你还会再次搬家
So much change.
人事已非昨日
It's made everything...
一切都变得...
difficult.
艰难
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事情
I met someone.
我遇见了一个人
I'm engaged.
我订了婚
Really?
真的吗
Bethany Van Nuys?
贝瑟妮·范·奈丝吗
No. Someone at work.
不是 是工作上认识的
I'm very happy for you.
我真为你高兴
It's okay, Betty.
没事的 贝蒂
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我也不懂为什么我会很惊讶
Is she your secretary? I know she watched the kids in California.
是你的秘书吗 在加州时是她照看孩子们的
Yes.
是的
So I will see you the weekend after next. What is that, the 23rd?
那下下周末再见 那是几号♥ 二十三吗
I think so.
应该是吧
Wait.
等等
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表