Has thought it's been portrayed honestly in the newspaper.
与实际状况如实地联♥系♥起来
"Donald Draper, or Don as he is known"
"唐纳德·德雷柏 也就是鼎鼎大名的唐"
Perhaps in an attempt to appear humble, is a handsome cipher.
刻意的谦逊背后 是他英俊莫测的剪影
One imagines somewhere in an attic
你可以想象在顶楼暗霾的角落里
"There's a painting of him that's rapidly aging."
"时光正从他熠熠辉俊的肖像中飞逝"
For a guy from "Ad age" He can really write.
对《广♥告♥时代》的记者来说 他写的很不错了
He also says you're married. Jesus.
他还说你婚姻关系依然存在 老天
He never asked me that. Did he check any facts?
他从未问过我那些问题 他调查过实情吗
You didn't give him any facts.
你也从没给过他实情
He had to make some assumptions. My job is to write ads,
所以他才会主观臆测 我的工作是策划广♥告♥
Not go around talking about who I am.
并非四处去做自我介绍
Who knows who you are?
那谁会知道你是谁
This was supposed to be an advertisement for the firm.
这本该是一次宣传公♥司♥的良机
Why do you have so many copies?
你为何买♥♥了这么多份报纸
I bought one to read.
我买♥♥一份来看
I was going to buy one to frame in reception, and then I read it.
本想装裱起来放在公♥司♥前台 但我读过之后
I just wanted to get them all before anyone else did.
便恨不得把报纸都买♥♥光 不让别人买♥♥到
It'll be lining bird cages by Friday.
到星期五就会被当做废纸填鸟笼了
This is a missed opportunity.
这绝对是一次错失的良机
You turned all the sizzle from glo-coat into a wet fart.
彩衣地板蜡的广♥告♥那么出色 你却只字未提
Plus you sound like a prick.
而且 你尖酸刻薄
Well, it's done.
好了 到此为止吧
I got a valuable lesson.
我获得了宝贵的经验
Stay away from one-legged reporters.
今后远离独腿的记者
Yeah, I was thinking about that...
没错 我正在想...
Who is he to criticize anybody?
他算老几能随意评判别人
Just so you don't kill yourself, there was some good news.
为让你不至于郁闷而终 我还有个好消息要告诉你
Jane's friend found you to be charming.
简的朋友觉得你很有魅力
Although a little grabby in the car.
尽管在车里有点小性急
That is good news. Thank you.
的确是个好消息 谢谢
She liked you.
她喜欢你
Maybe you should have fondled peg-leg Pete.
或许你当时也该调戏一下那个独腿记者
They raise you up and they knock you down.
他们能把你捧上凌霄 也能将你贬下黄泉
I don't know what I could have done differently.
我不知道自己究竟能改变什么
I believe that you were being modest, but he didn't.
我知道你一向谦逊委婉 可他不是
I'm sorry, but after the year you've had,
很遗憾 可如果错过了这次
It's just not appropriate anymore.
便不再有合适的机会去挽回了
He's expecting us!
他正等着我们呢
Is Joey coming? I'm here.
乔伊来了吗 我在这
Why can't you come to our office?
为何你不去我们办公室谈呢
Do you want to hear what sugarberry said or not? Shoot.
你是否想知道舒格伯里那边说了什么 当然
It was uproarious.
真令人忍♥俊不止
First it's Darryl,
一开始是达瑞尔
and he tells me about how they stared at the article
他告诉我他们昨天看到那篇文章
all day yesterday worrying about a lawsuit.
因为担心吃官司而惶惶不可终日
So I hang up and debate whether or not to tell Don...
我在挣扎到底告不告诉唐
Throw myself on my sword. And then Kreutzer calls
如坐针毡 这时克鲁兹打电♥话♥来说
to tell me other papers picked up the story.
还有几份报纸转载了那篇报道
And I think, "He knows it's us," But how could he?
然后我想 他知道是我们 但怎么可能呢
And he said everyone, especially Darryl, was very excited.
然后他又说 大家都很兴奋 尤其是达瑞尔
And then he gets Christian:
然后他表现出道貌岸然的假慈悲
He's sorry someone got hurt,
他很抱歉有人因为抢货而受伤
but more people will taste their ham now
但更多人会想去尝尝他们的火腿
and they'll love it.
并且会爱上它
It's beautiful. How do you put something like this in your book?
厉害 这项支出如何记账呢
You can't. We can't even charge them.
不记 我们甚至都没法收他们钱
It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to increase their media budget.
增收他们的广♥告♥费也是可以的
Seize the moment. With more crappy ads?
抓住时机 会追踪报道吗
Hopefully not. You use it.
最好不要 你利用了它
The winner of the ham battle is you.
你是"火腿之战"的最终胜利者
Can you imagine? Lane's dentures would drop out of his head
可以想象吗 如果我们增加了客源
If we came in with an additional buy.
莱恩会喜出望外
"Our hams are worth fighting for."
"我们的火腿值得去抢"
A cartoon pilgrim and an Indian in a tug of war with the ham.
卡♥通♥版的移♥民♥者和北美印第安人进行火腿大战
Old ladies will smile.
老妇人会喜欢的
Why didn't you pitch that two months ago? It's good on its own.
你两个月前想到 就不用搞这么多事了
A slogan's nothing when you have a good idea.
创意好 精妙的广♥告♥语自然水到渠成
Black crayon. I need it in an hour.
用黑色蜡笔作图 我一小时后收♥货♥
Chop chop, Joey.
快 快 乔伊
Clara, could you get Darryl for me at Sugarberry?
克莱拉 要达瑞尔在舒格伯里公♥司♥等我
Tell him it's urgent. I may need you.
紧急 先别走
Horace Cooke, Jr. It's urgent.
霍瑞斯·库克 紧急
Ho-ho! How was Tijuana?
小霍 提华纳怎么样啊
I have to say, it's a very flattering picture.
不得不说 这照片挺上相的
And I don't think I'd mind being described that way.
我不会介意这样写我
Mr. Crane, you're a salesman.
克雷恩先生 你是个推销员
You do not want to be known as mysterious.
故作神秘不应该是推销员的风格
There'll be no further discussion.
这件事到此为止
I just got off the phone with Ho-ho.
刚接到小霍的电♥话♥
Jai alai is leaving.
回力球要终止合作
What? It's over.
什么 玩完了
Bullshit. I just sold a TV special to A.B.C.
胡说 我刚卖♥♥了份电视特辑给ABC电视网
Well, apparently Don didn't mention them in the article.
显然是因为唐在采访中没提到他们公♥司♥的名字
I didn't mention anyone. That's the reporter's job.
我谁也没提 那记者应该自己调查清楚
Spectacular. What the hell's Hoho doing reading "Ad Age"?
真是好啊 小霍读《广♥告♥时代》干嘛
Fix it.
赶快想办法补救
Todd got all the partners from C.G.C. to call
托德让C.G.C所有的合伙人给他打电♥话♥
and they worked him up and down.
他们将他玩弄于鼓掌之间
They told him we laugh about him.
他们骗他说我们都在笑他
I don't! Get him him on the phone,
我没有 打电♥话♥给他
get him in here or camp out in his driveway.
把他接过来 或者干脆去他的车道上等他
He hung up on me.
他挂我电♥话♥
I think he was crying.
感觉他在哭
How much was left in Ho-ho anyway?
小霍那边的广♥告♥资金有多少
We'll survive with jai alai off our list.
就算没有回力球 我们也不会垮的
We will survive, but for how long?
我们能坚持多久呢
The loss of Jai alai
没有回力球项目
makes Lucky Strike 71% of our billings.
我们71%的资金都得依靠幸福时光香烟
It's an untenably insecure position.
这种状况是非常危险的
Harry, why don't you call
哈里 为什么不打电♥话♥
and pretend like you don't know any of this.
假装说自己对此并不知情
Give it an hour so he'll take the call.
连续打一个小时 他会接的
I wish we really had a second floor so I could jump off it.
真希望我们的公♥司♥有两层 那样我就直接跳下去
I'm going to have to get you another interview.
我得再替你安排一次采访
"The wall street journal."
《华尔街日报》
And what do I do differently?
那又有什么不同呢
I told him the truth.
我告诉他的都是实话
Who gives a crap what I say anyway?
谁会在意我说了些什么
My work speaks for me.
我的作品可以说明一切
Turning creative success into business is your work.
用成功的创意吸引生意 才是你的工作
And you've failed.
可你失败了
It'll pass.
一切都会好的
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Happy Thanksgiving.
大家感恩节快乐 感恩节快乐
We started without you.
我们已经开始用餐了
Oh, grandma Pauline,
噢 波琳奶奶
I told you mother's was at noon. We already ate.
妈妈那边的聚餐也是在中午 我已经吃过了
You're supposed to overeat on Thanksgiving.
感恩节就是应该多吃点才对
Ooh, thank you.
谢谢
Jamie, you'll have something?
杰米 要再吃点吗
We missed dessert.
我们在那边没吃甜点
You're next to your father.
挨着你岳父坐
Put up some coffee, dear. Hi, daddy.
倒点咖啡 嗨 爸
Isn't that sweet?
真体贴
We didn't forget you.
没忘你们那份
What do you say? Thank you.
要说什么 谢谢
Thanks. After you eat.
谢谢 吃完再拆
The traffic was simply murder.
交通状况真是糟糕
That's because that's what's become of this country.
那是因为这个国家的"国情"正在发生变化
Everyone has two thanksgivings to go to.
每个人都要分别参加父母两边的感恩节
Maybe we have twice as much to be thankful for.
或许是因为我们的感恩之心甚于常人
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表