Well, did you tell him that?
你跟他说了这个吗
Look, I'm the only one who can help him with this
这会儿只剩我在公♥司♥帮他
And the sooner I get off the phone,the sooner I can come.
越早挂电♥话♥ 我就能越早出发
Just hurry, will you?
务必尽快 好吗
She's gonna be a few minutes late.
她会迟到几分钟
A surprise on top of a surprise.
真是惊喜之上更有惊喜
She works too hard.
她工作太勤力了
"The oysters of hercules,which you with sword shall carve."
大力神牡蛎 动刀才能切开
I saw a tray pass by. They look like hockey pucks.
我刚看到有人点的 跟冰球似的
$1.65. You should let Gerry get this.
1.65美元一份 这顿该让格里请的
Mom, don't cut the kid off at the knees.
妈 别扰了这孩子的好意嘛
Now what if an elephant either sits on or steps on the suitcase?
让个大象 坐在或者站在手提箱上怎样
How about a slow-moving airplane runs it over?
让缓慢前行的飞机碾过它怎么样
Do you like Cassius Clay?
你喜欢卡休斯·克莱吗
He's very handsome. I don't think so.
他很帅 我不觉得
You're not supposed to.
你是不该觉得
I remember my mother talking about Nat King Cole in a way
还记得我妈聊起奈特·金·科尔那一脸花痴样
That made my father throw out all his records.
惹得我爸把所有他的唱片都扔了
He's got a big mouth.
克莱是个大嘴巴 口无遮拦
"I'm the greatest." Not if you have to say it.
"我最棒" 是的话还用说吗
Muhammad Ali.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Do you like the airplane?
你喜欢飞机那创意吗
Liston just goes about his business,
里斯顿只需按照自己节奏掌握比赛
Works methodically.
有条不紊组织进攻
Clay will dance and talk,
克莱喜欢耍花枪
Throw a few until he's wiped out.
抵挡一阵 然后一准落败
A bag under an airplane looks like there's been an accident.
飞机碾过箱子 应该会出事故的吧
Three classes of suitcase--
三个重量级别的手提箱
Featherweight, middleweight, heavyweight--
轻量级 中量级 重量级
For whatever class you're in.
任选一个级别较量
But how do you do that on tv?
但在电视上要怎么表现
What's the story? You don't like it?
故事怎么展开 你不喜欢这创意
No, I love it. That's great. That's what we should do.
不 我很喜欢 非常棒 非此莫属
Let it ring.
让它响去
I'll say you're not here.
我会跟他说你不在的
Hello? Oh hello, Roger.
你好 哦 罗杰你好
No, he's not here.
不 他不在
I answer other people's phones all the time.
我一直都替别人接电♥话♥的
I'm going to count to three, then I'm gonna start saying
我数到三再不让他接电♥话♥ 我就要开始
A lot of words you don't like, sweetheart.
说很多不中听的话了 亲爱的
This should be good. I'm begging you
找我什么好事 我求求你
Get down here right away.
马上过来这里
You think I'd rather be working?
你以为我高兴加班啊
Yeah, I do.
我就这么想的
Did you know Freddy Rumsen collects Indian arrowheads?
你知道弗雷迪·拉姆森收集印第安人的箭头吗
where are you?
你在哪
There's a bar next to Keenes.
奇恩斯牛排店附近有个酒吧
I've been sneaking off to fortify myself.
我躲在这儿先喝上几杯
Tell 'em you're sick. Go home.
告诉他们你病了就好了 回家吧
I am sick. I think I overdid it.
我本来就病了 过度劳累
And they're self-so-righteous.
戒酒会那些人一向自以为是
I never pissed my pants.
我可从未因喝酒犯过事
This guy Rutledge killed a man with a motorboat.
那个拉特利奇还驾摩托艇撞死过人
You know what gets you over something like that?
知道怎样才能忘记这样的惨剧吗
Drinking.
喝酒
Still got your ticket.
你的票还在我这
It's an attractive offer.
别诱惑我
Look out your window. Can you see me?
从你窗口看过来 能看到我吗
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的
Go ahead. I'll wait.
去接吧 我等着
Hello. 15 minutes? It's almost an hour.
你好 15分钟? 都快一小时了
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna leave any minute.
真抱歉 我应该马上可以走了
Did you at least have something?
你有吃点东西垫肚子吗
You have to get down here.
你必须过来
You have to get down here right away.
必须马上过来
I can't just leave, okay?
我不能就这样走了 好吗
But you have to, okay?
但你必须来 好吗
You know what? Just go to my apartment and wait for me.
这样吧 你直接去我公♥寓♥等我
We can eat there another time.
我们另约时间再去那家好了
No, I don't want to do that.
不行 我不想这样做
I'll make it worth your while. Damn it, Peggy.
我保证让你"不虚今宵" 见鬼 佩奇
I've got your whole family here for a surprise dinner, okay?
我约了你全家一起聚餐给你惊喜的
And the only way you can make it worse is by not coming at all.
迟到已经够让人扫兴的了 你还想失约
Oh, Mark.
哦 马克
I'm so sorry. I'm coming right now.
真的很抱歉 我马上来
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, so much for the surprise.
惊喜到此为止了
Okay, I'm going to leave if that's all right with you.
好了 可以的话我想现在先走了
I'm not so sure about it.
我可不这么认为
I mean every time we get into this,
之前讨论过的每个创意
We abandon the toughness idea.
都集中在坚固耐用这一点上
Maybe there's something to the elephant.
也许可以在那个大象身上做文章
Do you want one?
想来一杯吗
I'm sorry. Do you have someplace to be?
抱歉 你要赶着去哪里吗
Maybe tap your foot so I get the message.
不如用脚敲敲地板 给点暗示好了
I was supposed to be at dinner an hour ago.
我一小时前就该去赴晚餐之约的
It's my birthday,
今天是我生日
and I'm pretty sure I ruined everything.
而现在我毁了所有庆生活动
Why the hell didn't you tell me? I don't know.
那你干嘛不早说 我不知道
Because I thought this would take a second.
因为我以为这很快就结束的
So now I'm supposed to feel like crap?
所以我应该感到愧疚难当吗
Oh, I'm so sick that I ruined her birthday.
噢我真变♥态♥ 竟然不让她好好过生日
Do you know when my birthday is?
你知道我哪天生日吗
I was your secretary! Well, enjoy your evening!
我当过你秘书 好好过你的生日去
By the way, you are 20-something years old.
还有 你都二十好几了
It's time to get over birthdays.
居然还这么在意生日
Go ahead. I'll do it myself.
尽管去吧 我自己来好了
Yes, I'm that important.
没错 我贵人事多
So the fact that you're calling
你现在还打电♥话♥给我
means that you haven't left yet.
说明你还没出发吧
I'm not gonna be able to make it at all.
我没办法过来了
Are you kidding me? I'm sorry,
你开什么玩笑 抱歉
But no one asked you to do this.
但谁让你自作主张请我全家都去的
You said you never had a surprise.
你自己说你过生日从没有过惊喜
I can't believe you.
我简直不相信你会这么说
This is your mother speaking.
我是你妈
Hello, ma.
你好 妈
I just want you to know that we're all here--
我只想告诉你 我们都在这
Me, Anita, Gerry, the roommate--
我 安妮塔 格里 你室友
And we're not leaving until you march in here.
你不来我们就不走
I can't, okay? Could you put Mark on the phone?
我来不了 能把电♥话♥给马克吗
He's crestfallen, you know?
他失望极了 你知道吗
Mrs. Olson, it's okay. It's not okay.
我没事 奥尔森女士 怎么会没事
Now he's making excuses for you.
他还帮你找借口
I don't know how many nice boys
我不知道你自认为
you think are lining up for you.
有多少好男人排着队要追你
You should be grateful. Okay, goodbye.
能与他在一起 你应该感到庆幸 好了 再见
Hello? I'm sorry I ruined this
喂 很抱歉我毁了你精心安排的惊喜晚餐
And I'm sorry you had to spend the evening with my mother.
让你和我那难缠的妈妈呆在一起 我更是愧疚难当
You know what? She's right.
你知道吗 她说的很有道理
Really? Then why don't you date her?
是吗 那你和她约会好了
She's never even had a job.
她连份工作都没有过
How the hell are you mad at me?
你干嘛对我发火
Because you used my birthday to get in good
因为你利用我的生日
With a bunch of people who drive me crazy.
来讨好这些我讨厌的人
Should I have invited Don? You never stand him up.
我是不是该邀请唐啊 有他在你一定会来的
What's the point of doing anything nice for you?
我这么做是为了谁啊
Jesus. You even sound like my mother.
天啊 你说话都跟我妈一模一样了
I'm already into this place for $40.
我已经在这地方花了四十块了
If you don't mind, I'm going to enjoy my dinner
你不介意的话 我要开始享用我的晚餐了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表