Peggy!
佩奇
Take Danny over to Joan. He's starting next Monday.
带丹尼去见琼 下周一正式开始上班
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
You will not be sorry.
你一定不会后悔这一英明决定的
Go away.
滚远点儿
Wait here.
就站这儿等
I always liked chocolate ice cream,
我一直喜欢巧克力味的冰激凌
but my mother made us eat vanilla
但我母亲非要让我们吃香草味的
because it didn't stain anything.
因为那不会弄脏衣服
I hired Jane's cousin. Really?
我雇佣了简的堂兄 真的吗
What changed your mind?
你为何突然改变主意
Couldn't live without him.
没有他我活不下去
One good turn deserves another.
既然事情峰回路转 我也该好好奖励你一下
You left it at the bar.
你将它忘在酒吧了
Too much celebrating, I guess.
庆祝活动太过疯狂 大脑都不清醒了
Yeah, that happens.
是啊 这种情况很常见
I'll give it back if you just say one thing:
除非你对我说一句话 我才会将它还给你
You couldn't have done it without me.
没有我 你拿不到这座奖杯
Did I not say that?
我没跟你说这句话吗
I was wrong.
我错了
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Sterling.
斯特林先生
Good morning. Jesus. Would you leave me alone?
早上好 上帝啊 你能不能别来烦我了
You told me to come in.
是你让我过来的
The hell I did. You hired me.
说什么鬼话 你聘用了我
What? When?
什么 什么时候的事
Yesterday. You said, "Welcome aboard."
昨天 你说 "欢迎加入"
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表