I'm getting married in October!
我10月就要结婚了
It's gonna be "Barefoot in the park."
我感觉就像《赤足佳偶》里的情形
These things go in streaks.
事情正往好的方向发展
And Don Draper with a cigarette company?
让唐·德雷柏负责烟草公♥司♥的广♥告♥
We get this vote of confidence and we move from there.
一定会获取他们的信任 然后我们趁势崛起
Marlboro was their women's cigarette.
之前他们已经推出万宝路作为女士香烟品牌了
Well, they certainly ran away from that in the right direction.
很显然 他们有意避开了品牌的相似性
You know, beans, vinegars and sauces was very impressed.
你知道亨氏那边对你赞赏有加
Thank you for that,
谢谢你为我安排的会面
but thank you much more for this.
但我要更加感谢你为我做这个
This is what I was hoping for.
这正是我想要的
Good. Geoff's excited.
很好 杰夫很高兴
Study up.
你钻研钻研吧
I have dinner plans but call me tonight,
我晚餐已有约 但还是希望你打电♥话♥给我
Even if it's just to work.
哪怕只是谈谈工作也好
It's a summer practice helmet. It's not as good.
这是夏季训练用头盔 没有那么好
It smells.
闻起来臭烘烘的
Well, you're there all the time.
你好像总是要去那儿
What do you talk about? Didn't you go?
你们都谈些什么 你不是也去过吗
Yeah, but psychiatrists are easy to fool.
是啊 不过心理医生都很好糊弄
Dr. Edna's smart.
艾德娜医生很聪明
She tell you to kiss your mom's ass?
她是不是让你刻意讨好你妈妈
No.
没有
So who's smarter, me or her?
那么我跟她比 谁更聪明
You want one?
要来一根吗
No.
不
Do you talk to your mom about me?
你跟你妈提起过我吗
I did and I don't anymore.
提起过 但现在不提了
She doesn't like me.
她不喜欢我
She thinks... she doesn't like kids.
她觉得...她不喜欢小孩
That's not true.
不是这样的
You're the one who's always saying how mean she is.
你也老是说她脾气坏得要死
So what?
那又怎样
I've gotta go. Okay.
我要走了 好吧
See you later, alligator.
再见 小美女
Don.
唐
Midge.
米琪
I just came out from a meeting
我刚开完会
At a magazine related to time life
关于时代生活系列杂♥志♥的
And I saw this dashing figure.
然后就看到了你匆忙的身影
Where are you going with so much purpose?
这么急着要去哪里呀
Home. You look good.
回家 你气色不错
I'm skinny. Starving artist.
我都瘦的皮包骨头了 食不果腹的艺术家啊
Did you move here? Yes.
你搬到这里来了吗 对
Well, I have my own firm now.
我有自己的公♥司♥了
Ooh. Draper, Draper & Draper?
哦 德雷柏&德雷柏&德雷柏公♥司♥吗
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
是斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥
Well, it sounds impressive.
听上去挺了不起的
There are good days and bad days like anything else.
终究逃不过潮涨潮落 盛衰起伏的宿命
So you wouldn't happen to need any freelance artists, would you?
你们应该不会碰巧需要一个自♥由♥画家吧
I wish I could help right now.
我非常希望可以帮到你
Maybe in six months.
但要6个月后才能见分晓
You can use me as a reference.
我可以做你的推荐人
Really?
真的吗
I thought I would've run into you in the village.
我以为我若再次遇见你 肯定会是在乡村
I'm always expecting to see you in the park.
我一直很期待和你在公园见面
What are you doing in the village?
你去乡下能做什么呢
Admiring the wildlife?
欣赏野生动植物吗
I live there, on Waverly.
我住在那儿 在韦弗利
Yeah.
对
So what's the rush to go home?
那干嘛这么急着回家
Come over.
去我家坐坐吧
I have a big meeting tomorrow. Maybe some other time.
我明天有个很重要的会议 下次吧
Not even to meet my husband?
连见见我丈夫也不想吗
Really? Well, it's not romantic.
你结婚了? 与爱情无关
We just got married for the bread.
只是生活所迫罢了
We'll eat. You'll buy a painting.
等下一起吃饭 你可以买♥♥张画
I'll cheer you up.
然后我来让你"高兴"一下
Look, I lost my purse.
我的钱包丢了
At least give me a ride downtown.
至少送我到市中心吧
Okay.
好吧
I told her I brushed my teeth,
我告诉她我刷过牙了
but she said I still smelled like spaghetti.
但她非说我嘴里满是意大利面味
And what did you do?
然后你怎么做的
I brushed my teeth again.
我又刷了一遍
And what did she do?
然后她呢
She doesn't care what the truth is
她根本不在意事实怎么样
As long as I do what she says.
只要我照她说的做 她就满意了
Got any sevens?
有7吗
Nope. Go fish.
没有 钓鱼
I hate sevens. Why?
我讨厌7 为什么
I just do.
就是讨厌
You know, I'm very proud of how you found a way to behave so well,
你那样的表现 真的让我很为你骄傲
even when you get so angry at your mother sometimes.
虽然有些时候 你还是十分生你母亲的气
It's hard to control ourselves when we get so angry.
生气时要自控是件很困难的事
She just doesn't know that I'm mad.
她完全没意识到我快气疯了
As long as you know it.
只要你知道就好
I told you your mom acts that way because she has stresses,
我跟你说过 你母亲这么对你是因为她压力很大
not because you're bad
不是因为你是个坏孩子
or that you did anything wrong.
也不是因为你做错了什么
I know.
我知道
Do you have any aces? No, go fish.
你有A吗 没有 钓鱼
So now that you're back in school,
那么既然你已经复学了
We probably should be seeing a little less of each other...
我们以后大概要减少见面次数
Just one day a week...
每周只见一次...
so that you can ride your bike,
这样你就可以骑你的自行车
be with your friends
可以和你朋友在一起
and be in the ballet recital.
可以参加芭蕾独奏会了
Okay.
好
Do you have any threes?
你有3吗
I said I'm very proud of you.
我刚刚说我为你感到骄傲
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you have any Jacks?
你有J吗
Perry, we have company.
佩里 有客人来了
This is my friend Don.
这是唐 我朋友
Perry. Nice to meet you.
我叫佩里 幸会
Sorry to drop in. Oh no.
打扰了 不会
Why don't you offer Don drink?
你给唐准备点喝的吧
Uh, sure. Don, what are you gonna have?
好的 唐 你想喝点什么
I have...
这里有...
Vodka or brown.
伏特加和布朗酒
Whiskey's good. Good.
威士忌吧 好的
Good. I'll get a couple of glasses.
好 我拿几个杯子
So you're a playwright? When we met,
你是个剧作家吗 我们刚认识时
I said he looked like Brendan Behan.
我说他像布兰登·贝汉
you said Dylan Thomas.
你说的是狄兰·托马斯
Here we go.
来吧
To welcome company.
欢迎造访寒舍
Let me go freshen up and make sure we have toilet paper.
我去洗漱一下 看看厕纸用完了没
So, Don, let me open your eyes for a minute.
唐 让我带你饱饱眼福吧
Come here.
过来
Can you believe this?
难以置信吧
What's it called? "Number four."
这幅画叫什么 《四号♥》
The whole thing is about what she sees when she closes her eyes.
画的是她闭上眼时看到的景象
It's part of this thing that she's doing.
是她手头正在做的事的一部分景象
It's called an afterimage.
叫做残留影像
What's more real?
还有比这更真实的刻画吗
It's nice.
画得不错
You know, I have a price list somewhere.
我把价格单放在哪了
Of course, you know, whatever you're willing to pay.
当然 你付多少都可以
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表