I don't care. But you do.
我不在乎 你那下面可不是这么说的
Fine, you win. Win what?
好吧 你赢了 赢了什么
Win the prize for the smuggest bitch in the world.
世上最成功娼妇奖
I need to take a leak.
我得去小便了
Hey,Rizzo!
嘿 瑞兹
I'm hungry. Do you want anything?
我饿了 你想吃点儿什么吗
What did you win for again?
你刚说你赢了什么奖
Cake mixes and toppings.
最佳烹饪奖和最佳园艺奖
I wrote the jingle.
主题曲也是我写的
Oh. Can you hum a few bars?
可以哼几句听听吗
That sounds familiar.
好熟悉的旋律啊
Oh. Okay.
噢 好吧
Hello.
喂
So you finally decided to pick up the phone?
你终于肯接电♥话♥了
Where the hell are you? Who is this?
你到底在哪儿 请问您是?
It's me. Where the hell are you? It's noon.
是我 你到底在哪儿 都中午了
You were supposed to be here two hours ago.
你两小时前就该到的
The kids are sitting in the den watching tv,
孩子们正坐在房♥间里看电视
waiting for someone who is obviously not coming.
眼巴巴地等着你 可你显然不会来了
I know you don't care that Henry and I were supposed to
我知道你才不管亨利和我要去参加
go to a very important brunch,
一个非常重要的宴会
but I can't get Carla anymore. She's in church.
但卡拉也无法来照看孩子 她在教堂呢
I'm coming on Sunday. It is Sunday!
我应该是星期天去接孩子才对 今天就是星期天
I'm really sorry, Betts. I'm under the weather.
我很抱歉 贝蒂 我今天很不舒服
Well, thank you for the notice, Don. Thanks a lot.
多谢你的解释 唐 感谢之至
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
是的
Everything's fine.
没事
I can't believe we slept so long.
真不敢相信我们居然睡了这么久
Is that yours?
那是你的吗
No, it's yours.
不 那是你的
I'm...
我...
Really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I have some things to do. I forgot about them.
我还有点儿事情要去处理 忘到九霄云外去了
You said you were gonna take my picture and you never did.
你说你要替我拍照 却一直未能成行
When did I say that? I don't know.
我什么时候说的 我不知道
Somewhere around your third order of french fries
大约是在你第三次点薯条的时候
after your sister left.
当时你姐姐已经走了
My sister?
我姐姐
Was that her on the phone?
刚刚是她给你打电♥话♥吗
No. Don't lie to me. It's okay, Dick.
不是 别骗我了 没关系的 迪克
Listen, I don't want to get in the middle of anything.
听着 我可不想卷入你们的家务事
Look,
听着
I'm really late.
我已经迟到了
I should get ready. Oh, okay.
我得准备好出发了 好吧
Uh, do you mind?
可以把衣服递过来吗
I had a great time, Doris.
昨晚我很尽兴 多莉丝
I'm really sorry I forgot I had plans.
我很抱歉 我忘了还有事情要处理
All right. I'll see you around, I guess.
好吧 后会有期
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I tried to call you Friday night,
我周五晚上给你打电♥话♥了
yesterday it rang and rang and today it's busy.
昨天还一直响没人接 今天就成了占线了
My phone's not working.
我电♥话♥坏了
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
I know you don't want to hear this,
我知道你不愿意听我说这个
but the Life cereal tag you sold,
但是你给新生活麦片创作的广♥告♥语
it was that kid's-- Roger's idiot.
是那个孩子的作品 罗杰的亲戚
"Eat life by the bowlful"? We worked on that for weeks.
"大碗品尝生活的甘苦吧" 那可是我们工作几周的成果
No, "The cure for the common breakfast."
不 新生活麦片 引领早餐业的革命
You changed it in the meeting.
你在会议上临时改的
I don't think so.
好像没有吧
I know I've gotten stuff stuck in my brain before
我也有过跟你一样的情况 信息堆积在大脑里
and you don't know where it's coming from.
在某个时刻脱口而出 完全不知道从何而来
It's that kid's.
那的确是那个孩子的作品
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗 是的
Call life and tell them it's terrible
给新生活公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 就说那则广♥告♥语很糟糕
And we changed our minds. They loved it.
说我们又有了新的创意 他们很喜欢
It's terrible.
那太烂了
Well, neither you nor the client was in a condition to notice.
但当时你和客户都没有意识到这一点
Think of 10 more tags.
另想10条广♥告♥语吧
No.
不
I've been working all weekend with that pig
我整个周末都被关在宾馆房♥间里
in that stupid hotel room.
和那个蠢货一起工作
I am tapped out.
我已经才思枯竭了
What hotel room?
什么宾馆房♥间
You have to bring him in right away.
你必须立刻请他来谈谈
Tomorrow. Fix it.
就明天 尽快弥补这件事
Shit.
该死
Mr. Cosgrove is on his way over.
科斯格罗夫正赶过来
I've added you to our reservation.
我已经通知餐馆 增加了你的席位
No. When he gets here
不 等他到了
bring him to the conference room.
把他带去会议室就好
And he's coughing and everyone's staring at him,
他开始咳嗽 大家都盯着他看
including the priest, then he sucks on a vicks.
包括牧师 然后他开始服用维克斯感冒药
It's good. Mmm.
很棒 是啊
It's pretty much how I pitched it. That's true.
堪称我的杰作 的确
I only changed one little thing.
我只做了小小的更改
Good morning. Call the pen & pencil,
早上好 给Pen&Pencil[著名餐馆]打电♥话♥
See if someone found my award.
问他们有没有看见我的奖杯
What's the category?
你获的是什么奖
Best actress. It's a clio.
最佳女演员 开玩笑呢 是克里奥广♥告♥奖
Hey. They told me to wait here.
嘿 他们让我进来等你
Your little friend is waiting.
有个年轻人在里面等你
Listen, Danny,
听着 丹尼
I've been thinking about things
我后来又重新考虑了一下
and there was a slogan in your book--
你的收藏本里有一条广♥告♥语
"The cure for the common" Something.
引领什么什么的革命
Bus, beer, chair? Which one?
公车 啤酒 椅子 哪个
All of them.
全部
I'm gonna give you $50 for the idea.
我愿意出50美元收♥购♥你的创意
You liked it, huh?
你很喜欢 是吧
What did I just say?
我刚已经说得很清楚了
I'd like a job.
我想要份工作
Fine, $100. It'll be freelance work.
好吧 加到100美元 就当是特约工作
Do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么意思吧
Yeah, it's not a job.
是的 但那不是一份工作
I don't have to buy it.
我根本不需要花钱购买♥♥
I could just use it. Take the money.
我可以直接采用 见好就收吧
I don't need money. I need a job.
我不想要钱 我想要一份工作
You wouldn't even be in this room if you weren't related to Roger.
如果你不是罗杰的亲戚 我根本就不会约见你
But I am. It's all I have--
但可惜我是 这是我的筹码
That and my ideas.
这层关系 还有我的创意
This place is fantastic.
这地方棒极了
Lane, could you leave us please?
莱恩 你介意回避一下吗
Certainly.
好的
I've given this a lot of thought.
我对这事思虑良多
Me too.
我也一样
If you're open to the direction
如果你可以坦然接受
and tenor of the business I'm doing here,
我对公♥司♥业务的领导和发展方向的把握
I think you'd be a great addition to my team.
我想 你的加入会让我的团队如虎添翼
How's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
That things have changed in a permanent way.
意思就是 今时不同往日 一切都大不同了
I'd say nothing's changed.
我觉得没什么不同
Look, Ken,
听着 肯
Everyone here likes you,
这儿每个人都喜欢你
But this is a small shop
但这是一家小公♥司♥
And I need to know you can do as told.
我必须知道 你会绝对服从
So...
那么...
How are the wedding plans coming?
你的婚礼准备得怎么样了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表