Swimming pools, movie stars.
那有很多游泳池 电影明星也不少
I don't really have any professional experience.
我没有做保姆的职业经验
You'll be great. Sally loved you,
你行的 萨丽喜欢你
Bobby likes a pretty face
博比喜欢美女
And the baby -- he's tough but he's fun.
至于宝宝 虽然哄起来费劲不过很可爱
I've never been to california.
我还没去过加州呢
I have a college friend who's been begging me to visit.
我有个大学同学也一直让我有空去探访
Perfect. Call her up, pick a night,
太好了 找个晚上约她出来
I'll foot the bill. What do you have to lose?
我给你们买♥♥单 何乐而不为呢
Please stop the advertising.
去就是啦 不用打广♥告♥了
Come on. Let's go to the room first.
走了 我们先回房♥间
Let's go or we're gonna go back to the parking lot.
再不走我们就回停车场了啊
And spend the weekend locked in the car.
然后整个周末都呆在车里
Art Garten -- real name -- at Topaz pantyhose called me back.
阿特·加滕 派氏裤♥袜♥公♥司♥大老板 给我回电♥话♥了
He was shocked and impressed that
他很震惊 不敢相信
I'd heard about them firing Dupre.
我居然已经知道他们炒了杜普雷
It gets better.
好事还在后头呢
They already bought placement for
他们已经在媒体上购买♥♥了播出段
the campaign that just fell apart,
但广♥告♥却没有拍成
And we've been invited in Monday to pick up the pieces.
他们邀请我们周一过去收拾残局
I just told you that. Monday's a holiday.
这是我刚告诉你的 周一是假期啊
They're out of time.
他们时间很紧
All we have to do is not throw up on our shoes.
我们只要正常发挥就行
Do you want help? She's not gonna be there.
你需要帮手吗 琼斯不会去的
Good work.
一针见血
Okay okay, here he is.
准备好 爸爸回来了
Il etait un petit navire
从前有艘小船[法国儿歌♥]
Il etait un petit navire
从前有艘小船
Qui n'avait ja-ja-jamais navigue
有谁从来不-不-不曾航过海
Qui n'avait ja-ja-jamais navigue. Ohe ohe.
有谁从来不-不-不曾航过海 噢喂
That was great.
唱得真好
It's how we got Gene to sleep.
我们就这样哄吉恩睡着的
Well, let's not wake him up.
那可别又把他吵醒了
They played in the pool for four hours
小家伙们在水池玩了四个钟头
And bounced on the bed for another two.
又在床上蹦了两小时
I think everybody's gonna sleep very well.
今晚肯定都会睡得很香的
I need you to come over at 7:00 tomorrow to watch Gene.
我需要你明早七点过来照看吉恩
I'll get these two breakfast on the road.
这两个我顺路带去吃早餐
Okay. Bonne nuit, les animaux.
好 晚安 孩子们
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
You said you didn't have any experience
还说自己没有任何经验
and you're like Maria Von Trapp.
你简直像玛丽亚·冯·特拉普[《音乐之声》]
Professionally,
我不是专业的
But I have four nieces and six nephews.
可我侄子侄女的一大推
So how was your meeting?
爸爸的会开得怎么样
Pick me up and move me to my bed.
拉我起来 扶我到我床上去
Well, hello there.
你们好呀
Stephanie, this is Sally and Bobby.
斯蒂芬妮 这是萨丽和博比
Well, it's very nice to meet you.
非常高兴认识二位
How do you like California?
喜欢加州吗
They love it.
流连忘返
The notary is supposed to be here at 10:00, but she's late.
公♥证♥人约好十点到的 不过她迟到了
My mom put the papers in order so all you have to do is sign
我妈妈把文件整理好了 你只需签上大名就行
And then you can go to marineland.
然后你们就可以去海洋公园玩了
Who painted on the wall?
墙上是谁画的
My friend Anna. She used to live here.
我的朋友安娜 她以前住这里
Stephanie is her niece.
她是斯蒂芬妮的阿姨
Who's Dick?
迪克是谁
That's me.
是我
That's my nickname sometimes.
我的一个绰号♥
Go out back and get us some lemons.
去外面给我们摘几颗柠檬来
They're adorable.
孩子们很可爱
Is this it?
就这些吗
My friend Charlie is gonna help me move the piano back to my mom's,
我朋友查理会帮忙将钢琴搬到我妈妈家
And the rest of it goes to St. Vincent de Paul.
其余的都捐给慈善机构
Four boxes. Good for her.
四大箱子 真慷慨啊
Oh, she wanted you to have something.
她留了件东西给你
It's her engagement ring from Don.
唐给她的订婚戒指
Don't you want it? She wanted you to have it.
你不想留下吗 她希望交给你
You shouldn't play around with that.
你还是遵从她的遗愿吧
Besides, I don't believe in it.
再说 我不相信这鬼东西
So are you going back to school?
你打算重返校园吗
Not for the moment.
暂时不会
What are you gonna do?
打算做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
That's the best part, right?
正是这样才最好 对吧
Got the rest of my life ahead of me.
大好人生在前面等着我
So do you.
你也一样
Now that's her.
公♥证♥人来了
Who's that?
看看谁来了
How was it? Most of it was fun.
怎么样 算是挺顺利的
Daddy, are you coming in?
爹地 你来游泳吗
I'm not wearing my bathing suit.
我没穿泳衣
Come in. You have to come in.
游吧 一定要游
I want to be a shark. Come on, daddy.
我想做鲨鱼 来吧 爹地
You swim all the time in New York.
你在纽约不是经常游泳的嘛
I'm really beat.
我今天真的累了
Hey, should I throw some herring to you two?
嘿 你俩要来点刺♥激♥的吗
Dumbo. Mad tea party.
我们去玩小飞象 疯狂茶会
And Mr. Toad.
疯狂大冒险
Gene can't go on Mr. Toad.
吉恩不能玩疯狂大冒险
I'll get it.
我去开门
He can stay with Megan while we go on the ride.
我们去玩 让他和梅根待着
Then Megan can't go.
那梅根就去不了了
Hi, Sally.
你好 萨丽
This is my friend Camille.
这是我朋友卡米尔
Camille, this is Don, Gene, Bobby and Sally.
卡米尔 给你介绍一下 唐 吉恩 博比和萨丽
Hello, everybody.
大家好啊
I just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything else.
我来看看你们有没有别的需要
No, I think we're okay.
没了 我们挺好
Where are you going? The Whisky AGoGo.
你们去哪 摇滚夜店
Well, good night, everybody.
好了 晚安各位
Good night. Have fun.
晚安 玩得愉快
What about tomorrowland?
我们去明日世界好不好
I don't want to ride an elephant.
我不想骑大象
I want to fly a jet.
我要开飞机
Hello.
在吗
Henry? I'm in here.
亨利 我在这
I'm sorry. Everyone was late
抱歉 大家都迟到了
And then it took three of them to
后来热水器又出故障
light the pilot on the water heater.
前后三个人才修好
Carla called looking for you.
卡拉打电♥话♥找你
Oh? And what did she want?
喔 她有何贵干
You know what she wanted.
你明知故问
You fired her and didn't tell me?
你炒她鱿鱼也不跟我说一声
Well, I am sorry.
那对不起了
I didn't want her invoking your sympathies.
我不想她挑起你的同情心
Why did you fire her?
你为什么要赶她走
Because I don't trust her judgment.
因为我不相信她的判断力
What did she say?
她对你说什么了
She said you wouldn't give her a letter of recommendation.
她说你都不肯给她一封推荐信
How long did the woman work for you?
她替你工作多长时间了
I know she doesn't steal. What did she do?
她手脚干净 她到底怎么惹了你
And don't tell me it's just about the neighbor boy.
别告诉我是因为隔壁那个小男孩
Sally is not allowed to see him.
我早说过不准萨丽见他
Carla said he's her friend. "Carla said"?
卡拉说那是她的朋友 "卡拉说"
"Carla said"?!
都是"卡拉说"
I don't understand what you're doing.
我不知道你到底想要干什么
You didn't want to move
你说你不想搬家
because you wanted the kids to have some stability,
是因为想让孩子们过得安稳些
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表