It's a beautiful night.
今晚的夜色真是优美
I don't like this neighborhood anymore.
我现在可不喜欢这儿了
What happened to it?
这里是怎么了
Miss Blankenship, you're not missing anything.
布兰肯希普小姐 你没有错过任何变迁
Do you know what time it is? I do.
你知道现在几点了吗 知道
Oh God.
天呐
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做吧
Rog... yes. Yes, we do. Look down.
罗杰 我们知道 别看他
Everything's going to be fine.
不会有事的
There you go. What about her?
给你 她呢
Give me your bag.
把你的包给我
Rings.
戒指也拿来
That's everything. We haven't seen anything.
值钱的都给你了 我们什么也没看到
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气了
I want to scream. Don't. Come over here.
我想尖叫 别叫 跟我来
You have to calm down. My ring. My ring.
平静一下 我的戒指 我的戒指啊
Stop it. Everything can be replaced.
别这样 那些都是身外之物
You're fine.
你现在安全了
Don't stop.
别停
Are you sure you don't want to call your mother or your brothers?
你不想给你妈妈或者弟弟打个电♥话♥吗
It's 9:30. They're asleep.
已经九点半了 他们都睡了
Daddy, I love you so much.
爸爸 我很爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Did you brush your hair?
你梳过头了吗
I want to live with you all the time.
我想永远和你在一起
You can't do that, honey.
亲爱的 你不能那样
Why not? I'll be good.
为什么不行呢 我会很乖的
Where are you gonna go to school down here?
你在这里怎么上学呢
What about your friends? What about your brothers?
你不要你那些朋友了吗 你的两个弟弟怎么办
They could live here too. I'll watch them.
他们也可以住在这里啊 我会照顾好他们的
Sally.
萨丽
Go to sleep.
睡觉吧
Sally? I made French toast.
萨丽 我做了些法国吐司哦
You know I don't like you using the stove.
你知道我说了不让你碰炉子的
Oh, daddy, I do it all the time.
得了 爸爸 我又不是第一次用了
And there's no shells in it.
这里面可没有蛋壳
Do you want me to turn on the TV?
你想打开电视吗
We can watch "The today show."
我们现在可以看看《今日新闻》
No.
不用了
Where'd you learn how to do this?
你跟谁学的做吐司
Carla taught me.
卡拉教我的
What's on this?
这上面加了什么
Mrs. Butterworth's.
糖浆
Go get it.
拿给我看看
That's rum. Read labels.
那是朗姆酒 好好看看商标
Is it bad?
很难吃吗
Not really.
还行吧
Get dressed and I'll get you a bun at the office.
去穿衣服吧 我去办公室给你拿个小面包吃
Can't we do something?
我们就不能做点别的什么吗
All right, here's the deal. No negotiating.
好吧 提前说好了 不准和我讨价还价
I'm gonna call in, move everything to noon,
我打个电♥话♥ 把公事推到中午
And we're gonna go to the central park zoo.
然后我们就去中♥央♥动物园
And the dinosaur museum? One or the other.
再去恐龙博物馆 只能去一个地方
We only have till noon.
我们只有一上午的时间
You finish your breakfast.
你吃你的早饭
I'm going to get ready.
我去准备一下
You want me to get Don to do it?
要我叫唐来写这个吗
Of course, he didn't really know her.
不过 他对她不是很了解
No, he didn't.
他确实不太了解
Caroline, get Mrs. Harris.
卡罗琳 把哈里斯夫人叫来
It's regarding Ida Blankenship's obit.
是给艾达·布兰肯希普写讣告的事
That ought to get her in here.
这个理由应该可以把她叫过来
This is an insult to her.
这真是对她的侮辱
I can't think of anything.
我提起笔什么都想不出来
And I have no office in which to ruminate.
而且也没有个好办公室 让我潜心思考
Cooper's trying to write an obit...
库珀打算写讣告
Something sharp and sweet.
措辞要温馨感人
Well, Mr. Cooper,
库珀先生
Shall we say,
我们可以写
"Beloved friend..." Mmm.
挚爱的朋友 嗯
"...Devoted caretaker..."
敬业的传达员
Put "Quietly in her sleep," Of course.
写上 "她安静的睡去了"
What's her profession... secretary?
她的职务是什么 秘书吗
Executive secretary.
执行秘书
She was born in 1♥8♥9♥8 in a barn.
1♥8♥9♥8年 生于一所农舍内
She died on the 37th floor of a skyscraper.
卒于摩天大厦的37层
She's an astronaut.
她 是个了不起的宇航员
Is this what it took to get you in here?
非得这个理由才能把你叫进来吗
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It was in the heat of the moment.
那只是一时冲动
And there was a moment. You know that.
那一刻我们确实动情了 你也很清楚这一点
I'm not sorry,
我不觉得抱歉
But I'm married.
但是我结婚了
And so are you.
你也是
I feel something
我感觉到爱意的流动
And I know you do.
我知道你也感觉到了
Good afternoon.
下午好
Hello. Sally, this is Megan.
你好 萨丽 这是梅根
Where's miss Blankenship? She went away.
布兰肯希普小姐在去哪儿了 她出远门了
I'm helping out for a little bit.
我是来帮忙的
Her mother should be by at 5:00. Can you handle five minutes?
她妈妈大概五点到 可以照看五分钟吗
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
She ate plenty.
她吃很多了
I'm gonna get coffee and check in.
我去喝杯咖啡 然后开始工作
Shit. Now we can't leave.
该死 这下走不掉了
Harry said on the form where it says "Cause of death,"
哈里说 在死因那一栏里
They wrote "Don Draper".
他们填的是"唐·德雷柏"
How long do you think Yvette Mimieux's gonna last on his desk?
你们觉得小美女可以在那岗位上撑多久
I say we start a pool
我觉得我们应该打个赌
on whether she's fired, quits or dies.
赌她是被炒 自己辞职 还是光荣殉职
Where's Dr. Miller?
米勒博士在哪
I don't know if she's coming in. She is.
我不知道她会不会来 她会的
Well, the Fillmores want a jingle,
菲尔莫尔兄弟想要一首广♥告♥曲
A c-c-c-catchy tune.
一首 好好好好记的曲子
Don't do that.
别闹了
Harry says no rock 'n' roll if we want middle-class men.
哈里说 想吸引中产阶级的顾客就别用摇滚
He was pushing Perry Como.
他推荐佩里·科莫的歌♥
And we had Pat Boone, Roger Miller,
备选歌♥手有帕特·布恩 罗杰·米勒
Frankie Laine, Duane Eddy.
弗兰克·莱恩 杜安·艾迪
I'm glad I came in for this.
想不到我来参加会议 讨论的就是这些东西
How about Harry Belafonte?
哈里·贝尔范蒂怎么样
Everyone likes him.
大家都喜欢他
I'll get you tickets to Harry Belafonte.
我可以帮你弄到哈里·贝尔范蒂的演出票
Believe me, he ain't selling auto parts for these guys.
相信我 他不会代言汽车零部件的
Well, maybe it'll help them with their image in the South.
说不定可以帮助改善菲尔莫尔公♥司♥在南部的形象
They don't want help. Have you ever been to the South?
他们不需要帮助 你去过南方吗
'Cause they have a way of doing things
南方人有自己独特的行事方式
and it doesn't include Harry Belafonte.
哈里·贝尔范蒂也于事无补
The Fillmore brothers are from Boston.
菲尔莫尔兄弟是从波士顿来的
Same thing.
没差别
Well, why are we doing business
为什么我们要跟
With someone that doesn't hire Negroes?
不愿意雇佣黑人的公♥司♥有业务往来
Our job is to make men like Fillmore auto,
我们的任务是让大众喜欢菲尔莫尔公♥司♥
Not make Fillmore auto like Negroes.
不是让菲尔莫尔公♥司♥喜欢黑人
Pick one, get it written and recorded
选一个 写下来 然后录制
and if they want to change it, we will charge them to change it.
如果他们想换 我们就收修改费
How about Dean Martin?
迪恩·马丁怎么样
He's friends with Sammy Davis Jr..
他是萨米·戴维斯的好友
Does that work for you, Peggy?
你还满意吗 佩奇
Mrs. Francis is going to be in the lobby any minute.
弗朗西斯太太随时会到大厅
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表