No. You're in my life.
不 你已经是我生命中的一部分了
I want him to know why I'm staying.
我想让他知道我留下来的理由
Why do you have to be so damn dashing?
你为何如此冒然呢
I'll ring you.
等我电♥话♥
What kind of man are you?
你这人怎么回事啊
You've used this woman
你占了她的便宜
and you've ruined her.
然后又毁了她
Hold on a second.
等一下
A man of your age... only slightly younger than myself...
你也这么大年纪了 就比我小一点点
that you could behave with such selfishness,
你怎么能这么自私
such irresponsibility.
这么不负责任啊
We came here for your discretion, not your judgment.
我们是找你想办法的 不是来听你批判的
I know why you came here.
我知道你们是来干什么的
There's a good man...
我可以推荐一位医生
He's not in the city. He has a practice in Morristown.
但他不住在城里 他的诊所在莫里斯镇
It's $400.
400美元
Here.
给
I don't want it in my handwriting.
我可不想动手给你写这些东西
Shut the door.
把门关上
Were you aware that we applied for a security clearance
你知不知道我们向国防部申请了一份
to the Department of Defense?
安全调查
Did that go through already?
已经开始调查了吗
Pete.
皮特
They interviewed Betty...
他们去找贝蒂了
G-men.
政♥府♥人员
Why did you fill out the form? Megan did.
你为什么要填那份表 梅根填的
And I signed it without looking, because that's what I do.
而我 却看都没看就签了字
What did Betty say? You've been fine this long.
贝蒂说了些什么 你这么多年都没事啊
There're three lies in eight questions here.
八个问题当中 有三个问题都撒了谎
If they talk to his family... he was an engineer.
如果那些人去找他家人 他可是个工程师啊
My age is wrong.
我的年龄对不上
Jesus. I didn't even think about it.
天啊 我没考虑过这个问题
I remember you mentioned once...
我记得你曾经提过...
don't you have a friend there?
你在政♥府♥里有个朋友是吧
And what's he supposed to do?
他又能帮上什么忙呢
Stop it. Kill it.
停止调查 到此为止
At least find out how far it's gone.
至少搞清楚调查到什么程度了
Calm down. Let me think.
冷静点 让我想想
Look, this isn't your problem.
听着 这与你无关
I just want some warning.
我只是想让你有个心理准备
Why? What are you gonna do?
为什么 你打算怎么办
Whatever I have to.
尽一切努力逃脱
You can run the agency without me.
没有我 你也可以管理好公♥司♥
Are you kidding me?
你跟我开玩笑吧
I'll look into it... immediately, okay?
我去调查一下 现在就去 好吧
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Not that it would change anything,
不是说这会改变什么
But I hate that it happened.
我就是讨厌发生这样的事
You know, not the first part but this.
你知道 不是说我们的关系 我是说这个孩子
I understand.
我能理解
Don't you feel the same way?
你难道不是这么想的吗
I mean, what if this is a sign?
我是说 如果这是上天给的启示呢
I haven't stopped thinking about you.
我从未停止过对你的思念
Maybe I'm in love with you.
可能我是爱上你了
So you want to keep it?
所以你想让我把孩子生下来吗
No, of course not, but it's just...
不 当然不是 只是
I mean, if there's going to be something between us,
我是说 如果我们还可以再续前缘
I don't want it to start this way...
我不希望以这种方式开始
Do you? ... With a scandal?
你懂吗 这是个丑闻
I see.
我懂了
But I guess you could keep it.
我觉得你可以不必打掉
I mean, when he comes home, who's gonna know the difference?
我是说 格雷格回家来也看不出什么不同
Lots of G.I.s came home to a little surprise.
很多美国大兵回到家都大吃一惊
No one did the math.
这数量没人统计过
It wouldn't be my child. Let's make that clear.
我先把话说清楚 这孩子我不能要
I mean if he comes home.
我是说 如果他还有幸回来的话
Jesus.
老天啊
Greg dying is not a solution to this. Okay okay.
格雷格死了也解决不了这问题 好吧 好吧
I'm desperate.
我现在六神无主
I'm just trying to think of what's best for you.
我只是希望想出一个对你最好的方式
I'm going to take care of it.
孩子的事情就交给我了
Oh. Well...
那么
Whatever you want.
你说了算
I'll take care of it, obviously.
显然 我应该陪你一起
When? Immediately.
什么时候 马上
And I don't want you to come.
我不想你一起来
You sure?
你确定
At least let me drive you.
至少让我开车送你去
We shouldn't be seen together.
我们不应该被别人看见在一起
I don't need you to come.
我不需要你跟来
Look, I'm sorry I missed dinner.
听着 我很抱歉我缺席了晚餐
It's fine, Henry. I know that you're working.
没关系 亨利 我知道你要工作
Don't say it like that.
别那么说
I'm just tired. It's late.
我只是累了 已经很晚了
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事
Two men came from the F.B.I. today.
今天联邦调查局来了两个人
What?
什么
They interviewed me for 45 minutes about Don.
他们盘问我45分钟 都是关于唐的问题
Why?
为什么
Some kind of security clearance.
说是什么安全调查
Really?
真的吗
Well, that's what they do.
那是他们的本职工作
Is that what you're upset about?
你就因为这个心神不宁吗
Please don't make me feel silly.
别让我觉得自己很愚蠢
I didn't know if I was allowed to say anything.
当时我不知道有些话我能不能说
You can always tell me.
你总是能对我说的
And if everything goes as I hope,
如果一切进展顺利
one day you may be talking to those people on my behalf.
有一天这些人也会来问你关于我的问题的
I just wanted you to know they were here,
我只是想让你知道他们来过这儿
because I don't...
因为我不想
Well, I don't want any secrets.
我不想我们之间有秘密
Okay.
好吧
I've got it.
我摁住了
Take the next one.
请等下一趟
He's looking into it.
我朋友在调查了
How many people does he have to talk to?
他得同多少人沟通
If you're asking if he knows how to keep a secret,
你如果是在问他是否能保密
he works for the department of defense.
他在国防部工作
But he talks to you? It's going to be okay.
但是他跟你泄密了 会没事的
I was thinking about this and I know it'll be uncomfortable,
我一直在考虑这件事 我也知道这不大好受
but if we have to, we can ride it out.
但如果万不得已 我们就说出真♥相♥好了
Are you crazy? This many years later?
你疯了吗 都那么多年了
It must be past the statute of limitations.
已经过了诉讼时效了
It's desertion.
这是潜逃罪
There's no statute of limitations.
根本就没有什么诉讼期限
I thought nobody cared about these things.
我觉得根本没人在意这些
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
I don't know.
我怎么知道
You've been doing it for years.
你都潜逃了那么多年了
I don't have to live with your shit over my head.
我才懒得管你的破事
You know, I signed this account
我跟你说 这个客户是我签下的
after you disappeared in California.
当时你在加州凭空消失了
It's taken three years,
我跟了三年时间
but I've grown it from cocktails to $4 million.
但它们已经从小客户变成400万的大客户了
Get rid of it.
离我远点
Good morning. Mr. Keller is here.
早上好 凯勒先生来了
Would you like some coffee? No, thank you.
您需要咖啡吗 不用了 谢谢
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.
感谢您百忙之中能抽空赶来
Well, you said you couldn't discuss it over the phone,
你说你不方便在电♥话♥上说
So I assume it's serious.
我想应该很重要
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表