That's two for the Campbells--
这是给坎贝尔夫妇的两张
Where are these exactly?
这些到底是哪儿的票
It's a movie theater, no bad seats--
电影院的票啊 全是上等座
The Cosgroves,
科斯格罗夫夫妇的
And Joey, Stan, Danny-- $10 each.
而乔伊 斯坦 丹尼 每人10美元
How come we have to pay
为什么我们就得付钱
when everyone knows damn well they were free?
大家都看得很清楚 刚刚他们两个可没付钱
You're such a Jew.
你真是个守财奴
Your friends in Hollywood know you talk that way?
你好莱坞的朋友也知道你这么说话吗
And let me tell you-- you're the Jew,
要我说 你才是守财奴
Trying to make 30 bucks on something you got for free.
想用免费得来的东西挣30块钱
25 on Clay by a knockout.
压25块 赌克莱会被击倒
Liston is favored for a reason.
里斯顿可不是浪得虚名
Cassius Clay is scared.
卡休斯·克莱害怕了
Of what, pray tell?
怕什么 快告诉我
He had an elevated heart rate before the last fight.
他在出最后一拳之前心跳加快了
Who says that means you're scared?
谁说这就是害怕了
It happens to me all the time. It runs in my family.
我总这样 我家里人也是
Liston has the weight. And he's never been knocked out.
里斯顿是重量级选手 而且他一直是不败金身
Sonny's old.
桑尼太老了
He's experienced.
那叫经验丰富
Don, I've got your ticket.
唐 我也替你弄了张票
You want to put something down?
你要不要下点注
Stan's got a barber who makes book.
斯坦认识一个赌拳的理发师
Yeah, who do you like?
是啊 你支持哪一个
I was just saying
我刚还说
I think Clay'd make one hell of an adman.
说不定可以请克莱过来拍广♥告♥呢
You're right. Gimme 100 on Liston.
没错 替我在里斯顿身上压100块
Joining us for a little pre-fight
比赛开始前要不要和我们一起
steak and cocktails at the Palm?
在棕榈餐厅吃点牛排 喝点鸡尾酒
Absolutely. Samsonite team, in my office.
一定 新秀丽广♥告♥策划小组 到我办公室来
Listen, if it comes up with Jennifer,
听着 如果詹妮弗问起的话
I did pay for the seats.
就说这些票我是花了钱的
Can you make a dinner reservation
能帮我和斯特林先生订个晚餐席吗
before the bout for Mr. Sterling and me
用餐时间定在拳击赛开始之前
anywhere but the Palm?
只要别在棕榈餐厅就行
I don't know why everyone cares so much about it.
我不知道为什么大家都这么喜欢这比赛
If I wanted to see two negroes fight,
如果我想看两个黑人打架
I'd throw a dollar bill out my window.
我只要从窗户扔一块钱出去就行
I thought we were doing this at 9:00. It's 11:15.
我记得会议原定9点 现在已经11:15了
I'm late, but you're not.
我迟到了 但你们没有
Good work so far.
目前工作进展不错
Where do you want me? Behind the desk is fine.
你们要我坐哪儿 桌子后面就行
You're in a white studio, like in some limbo.
你身在一个白色摄影棚 一种空旷的境界
There's two no-name football players
有两个无名橄榄球运动员
holding an American Tourister and a Skyway
分别拿着美国旅行者牌和航线牌的箱子
Going against Mr. Joe Namath
他们走向乔·纳曼斯[橄榄球运动员]
and his defender, a sexy girl
和他的后卫 一位性感女郎
holding a Samsonite, and maybe a referee.
她拿着一个新秀丽包 或者她是个裁判
So we hear "Hut hut, hike!" Namath fades back.
我们听到"准备好 要开始了" 纳曼斯后退
"Oh no, it's a blitz!"
"哦不 有偷袭"
Punch in on Namath, he says something like...
镜头对着纳曼斯 他说
"The secret to victory on the road is Samsonite.
旅途顺利的秘诀就是新秀丽
I carry it because it's tough
新秀丽 坚固牢实
And no matter what comes at me, I know I'm protected."
无论发生何种险情 都时刻保障您的行李安全
As they fall,
他们倒地的同时
the competitors will bust open, clothing flying out.
对手的箱子会跌开 衣服都飞出来
Touchdown, Samsonite!
新秀丽 完胜
"I've got it, honey." "You sure do, Joe."
交给我吧 亲爱的 当然了 乔
"Samsonite-- it's tough."
新秀丽 坚固牢实
Endorsements are lazy,
找明星代言是懒惰的方式
and I don't like Joe Namath.
我也不喜欢乔·纳曼斯
He hasn't even played in a professional game yet.
他甚至还没参加过一场像样的比赛
He's very handsome.
但他很帅
And women don't buy suitcases.
而且女人是不会买♥♥手提箱的
Dr. Faye says they do.
菲娅博士说她们会的
Could you leave us, please?
你们可以暂时回避一下吗
Peggy, I'm glad that this is an environment
佩奇 我很高兴你身处这样的工作环境中
where you feel free to fail.
觉得失败了也没关系
You wanted to go with Danny's idea.
是你想采用丹尼的创意
Because it works--
因为这个创意会很有效
"Only Samsonite is tough."
"只有新秀丽最坚固"
It's the execution that's the problem.
问题出在创意执行上
Okay, should it be funny? Actually funny?
那应该有趣一点吗 真正的有趣吗
Maybe. Funny like what I just saw? No.
也许吧 像刚才那样滑稽可不行
Hello. You remembered my birthday.
喂 你还记得我的生日
Did you open my present?
礼物打开了吗
I am. Hold on.
正在打开 等等
[佩奇·奥尔森 创意总监]
[菲利普斯&奥尔森广♥告♥公♥司♥]
My goodness.
我的天呐
I'm finally doing what I should've done years ago.
我终于做了几年前就应该做的事
Phillips-Olson- something probably,
菲利普&奥尔森 可能还会有其他合伙人
But I'll need you. I want to form an agency
但我需要你 我想成立一家
that specializes in women's products
专门做女性产品广♥告♥的公♥司♥
with you as my creative director.
而你则是我的创意总监
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
But you're smiling, right?
但你在笑 是吧
I have some very-- sort of a little under the table,
我和丹碧丝公♥司♥的人进行了
but very high-level talks with the people at Tampax.
非常高级别的会谈 应该说是秘密会谈
Peggy, it's Tampax-- 50% market share.
佩奇 丹碧丝啊 占有50%的市场份额
I mean they're really up there.
我是说他们真的是个大客户
Plus that queer at Belle Jolie
另外贝尔朱莉公♥司♥的那个基佬
has been barking up my tree.
一直想成为我的客户
Plus I have my European connections.
再说 我在欧洲还有广泛的人脉
It sounds exciting.
听起来很令人兴奋
The train's leaving the station, honey.
亲爱的 我们蓄势待发
Get onboard.
快加入吧
Where am I calling you?
你现在在哪儿
I'm in my office at home.
我在办公室 不过是设在家里的
So you already told Grey?
你已经告诉精信公♥司♥你的计划了吗
I'm not wasting my talents over there anymore.
我不想再在那儿浪费我的才华了
Believe me, it was mutual.
相信我 辞职是双方共同的意思
Duck, did you lose your job?
达克 你丢了工作吗
Peggy, this is good.
佩奇 这是好事
I'm not gonna lie.
我不想对你撒谎
I was a little inspired by what Draper did.
德雷柏的行为给了我一些启发
Now I just need some accounts.
现在我只需要找到一些客户
It's tough because, well--
这很困难 因为
It's tough to get a credit line.
贷款可不容易
So what do you have so far?
那你目前为止有多少呢
I know it's not a diamond necklace,
我知道这礼物不是钻石项链
but I did spend some money on those cards.
但我确实在那些名片上花了一些钱
And I appreciate the gesture.
我很感激你的邀请
It's just...
只是
I don't know whether to take this seriously,
我不知道是不是应该当真
Because I suspect you've been drinking.
因为我猜你在喝酒吧
Well, you're wrong.
你错了
I heard about the clios.
我听说了你在克里奥颁奖礼上的事
I have to see you tonight.
我今晚要见你
I have plans.
我有安排了
What, with that Mark? He's another one.
什么 跟那个马克一起吗 你的男人还真多啊
Duck, you are a valuable account man.
达克 你是一个很有价值的业务员
You have a bright future.
你前途光明
You just need to go to one of those headhunters and--
你只需要到任何一家猎头公♥司♥去 然后
I need to see you, babe. Don't do that.
我想见你 宝贝 别这样
Peg, I'm falling apart.
佩 我要崩溃了
Don't you know you're the last thing
你难道不知道这世上只有你
that made me feel good about myself?
才能让我觉得自己还有价值吗
Pull your hands out of your panties.
把手从你的裤子里拿出来
I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便讲话
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表