I mean, I know she'd love for you to have one.
我是说 她真的希望你能有一幅她的画
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
You know, it's not hard to see things are
那个 你应该不难看出
a little tough around here,
我们日子过得有些艰难
But she digs you.
但是她喜欢你
And I could tell you
我可以告诉你
She'd do anything if you bought one.
如果你买♥♥了 她会为你做任何事
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
We're not possessive,
我们对彼此的占有欲都不强
And you should've heard how
你也应该看得出来
excited she was when she tracked you down.
她千辛万苦找到你时 是多么开心
What?
什么
You know, the look on her face when
我是指她和你进来的时候
she walked in here with you.
脸上的表情
I knew I shouldn't have left you two alone.
我就知道不该让你们俩呆一起的
Are you kidding? We're getting along famously.
你在开玩笑吗 我们相处得很好
You know what? I'm gonna get some groceries
我去买♥♥点食材
and whip up a great meal.
然后迅速做一顿大餐出来
Oh. Midge?
哦 米琪
Honey? She lost her purse.
亲爱的 她钱包丢了
Oh, right.
哦 好吧
Don, don't.
唐 别这样
My father owned a restaurant.
我爸爸是餐厅老板
I can make chicken cordon bleu.
我会做奶酪火腿鸡排
Here. How about that?
给 够吗
$10?
10美元?
Well, okay.
好 好吧
You two sit tight.
你们好好坐会儿
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
He's very interesting. He's an idiot.
他挺有意思的 他就是个白♥痴♥
He's just gonna go out and put that in his arm.
他肯定拿着那钱出去过毒瘾了
And you could've gotten so much more from me.
你原本可以从我身上获得更多钱的
That's why you tracked me down
这就是你千辛万苦找我的原因
Like James Bond.
像詹姆斯·邦德一样
Oh God.
哦 天哪
He's such an idiot.
他真是个大白♥痴♥
I just wanted you to buy a painting.
我只是想让你买♥♥副画
I swear.
我发誓
What's it like?
那是种什么感觉
It's like...
感觉像...
drinking 100 bottles of whiskey
一边抱着100瓶威士忌畅饮
While someone licks your tits.
一边被人舔胸
I can see it's very good.
想必也是畅爽销魂
He said it would help me take my mind off my work.
他说那东西能让我忘却工作上的烦恼不顺
Turns out it's a full-time job.
结果 一上瘾想抽身也难了
Why don't you stop?
你为什么不戒了它
I know it's bad for me, but...
我知道那东西有害 可是...
It's heroin, Don.
那是海♥洛♥因♥啊 唐
I just can't stop.
我克制不住
I am glad to see you, you know?
你知道吗 我很高兴能再见到你
I...
我
This is $300.
这里有三百块
You know, for "number four" over there.
你的那副作品 《四号♥》 我买♥♥下了
Don.
唐
What am I gonna do with a check?
你给我支票 真叫我为难
Here's $120 in cash.
这里有一百二十块现金
Do you think my work's any good?
你觉得我的作品还行吗
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
You know, I don't even have car fare.
我身上连车资都没了
You can walk across the park.
你可以步行穿过公园
Do some advertising for me.
顺便帮我打打广♥告♥
Like a sandwich board.
就像挂在身上的广♥告♥牌
It's really great to see you, Don.
真的很高兴与你再会 唐
I'm glad you haven't changed.
我很庆幸你还是一如既往
It was the way he slammed the car door like that.
他关车门的方式让我很不满
It was so dismissive.
非常傲慢无礼
It reminded me of Don,
让我想起唐
But of course it wasn't.
但他当然不是唐了
When I confronted him later,
当我事后问他
it turned out he hadn't heard me.
发现他其实根本没听到我的劝告
That's what he said, anyway.
至少他是这么解释的
Well, you learned something, didn't you?
你学到了点教训 不是吗
I did.
是的
Our time is almost up,
今天的疗程快结束了
so I thought that I should tell you that
我想我应该跟你说
I believe Sally has made wonderful progress.
我觉得萨丽的进步非常大
And that I'd like to reduce her sessions
所以我决定缩短她的疗程
to once a week and see where we are.
缩到一周一次 然后再看看情况如何
So she's cured?
所以她已经痊愈了吗
She's not better.
她并没有好转啊
She ran away.
她之前还离家出走
And she understands what she did was wrong
她也意识到自己的所作所为是不对的
And she's been very responsible since.
而且从那之后 她对自己的行为十分负责
Her life is chaotic.
她的生活很混乱
And I'm afraid of her losing this influence.
我担心缩减疗程 会让她情况变糟
I've noticed that every time you come in here,
我注意到 每次你来这里
you have many things on your mind.
你的思绪总是很复杂
And I feel that you should have your own time
我觉得你也应该好好找个心理医生
where you get to say everything you want to say.
能让你畅所欲言 说出心里话
I have a very talented colleague,
我有个非常优秀的同事
Dr. Evelyn Shapiro, whom I can recommend.
艾弗琳·夏皮洛医生 我可以帮你引荐
Why can't I talk to you?
为什么我不能找你呢
Betty, you can talk to me.
贝蒂 你可以跟我谈
But, you know, I'm a child psychiatrist.
但是 我只是个儿童心理医生
Well, I don't need a psychiatrist.
我不需要心理医生
I just...
我只是
Obviously, I'm willing to do whatever you recommend
我愿意做任何你推荐的事
as Sally progresses.
只要萨丽能好转
And I would hope,
我也希望
of course, that if she continues to make progress,
就是呢 只要她能持续好转
that we could continue to discuss that.
我们可以继续探讨关于我的问题
Of course.
当然可以
So I'll keep you in the books for next month.
所以我会帮你预约下个月的疗程
If you think so.
如果你觉得有必要的话
Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather.
红凤♥凰♥ 黄凤♥凰♥ 红粉凤♥凰♥ 粉红凤♥凰♥
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
I did. Did you do all the reading?
是的 资料都看完了吗
Yes. If strategy comes up...
是的 如果市场策划部的人问起
and it usually doesn't at this point...
虽然通常不会在这个时候出现
What do you think they think
你认为他们会觉得
the strength is of this product?
这一产品的竞争优势在哪
Well, as you know,
你自己也很清楚
it's pointless to get women to switch from men's brands...
不必指望习惯了男士烟的女性能够转换口味
nobody switches.
烟民通常都会认准某个品牌
They're probably looking for
他们或许只是希望
a new way to give'em out for free.
在不损害现有品牌的情况下 为新产品搏出位
Sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰了
Mr. Draper, Dr. Atherton is on his way up,
德雷柏先生 阿瑟顿博士就要上来了
The partners are gathering in the lobby.
合伙人都在大厅集♥合♥
And Dr. Miller called to say break a leg. Thank you.
还有 米勒博士打电♥话♥来祝您成功 谢谢
What were you saying?
你之前想说什么
I was saying you're gonna do great.
我想说 你一定会表现出众的
Morning.
早安
I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news.
很抱歉 我有个坏消息
They canceled the meeting.
他们取消了会议
Are you kidding me? What?
你开什么玩笑 什么
They decided to give it to Leo Burnett.
他们决定交给李奥贝纳广♥告♥公♥司♥去做
Burnett has Marlboro already.
万宝路已经是李奥贝纳在做了
I thought they wanted a fresh start with this.
我以为他们想要个全新的开始
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表