You sure you don't want some help?
你真的不用我帮忙吗
This is a little complicated.
这很复杂的
That's okay. I'd really like to learn what goes on here.
没关系 我早就想学一下广♥告♥方面的事了
Really.
真的吗
Well, first of all, I think it would help me
嗯 首先我觉得 了解广♥告♥业的相关知识
From making mistakes with your work the way I have.
可以减少我工作中的失误
And secondly,
其次
I think I'd like eventually to do what you do
我觉得我想尝试一下你所从事的工作
Or what miss Olson does.
还有奥尔森小姐的工作
I didn't know that.
我不知道你还有这个志向呢
Unless you'd rather be alone.
除非你想一个人呆着
I don't want to be in the way.
我不想为您添麻烦
No. I don't mind.
没关系 留下来吧
This is a strategy statement signed by fillmore auto parts.
这是菲尔莫尔汽车零部件的广♥告♥战略策划
Copywriters stray from these midstream sometimes
有时 文案们会偏离这一主旨
If they have a better idea,
因为他们觉得自己的创意更佳
But we can't take that chance now.
但现在 我们不能冒这个险
Wouldn't clients want a better idea?
难道客户不想要更好的创意吗
What'd you like about the commercial?
你为何喜欢那则广♥告♥
You're putting me on the spot. Um...
这问题有点难回答
I know it's a floor wax,
我知道那只是则地板蜡广♥告♥
but I really remember that feeling of being a little kid
但它真的勾起了我对童年的回忆
And feeling like I was being punished
感觉那个被责罚的小孩就是我
when my mother cleaned the house.
因为我弄脏了母亲辛苦打扫的地板
Where are you from? Montreal.
你是哪里人 蒙特利尔
We didn't have glo-coat.
我小时候还没有彩衣地板蜡
Why'd you move here? Well, first of all, it's New York.
为什么搬来这里 因为这里是纽约啊
For an artist, it's mecca.
简直是艺术家的圣地
You're an artist?
你是艺术家
I wouldn't say I'm an artist.
不敢当
I'm an artistic person. I majored in literature
兴趣罢了 我主修文学的
And I've dabbled in writing and painting
写作和绘画也有涉足
And a little bit of acting.
还有表演
What are you laughing about?
你笑什么
Because I just realized
我刚发现
I know everything about you.
我知道你所有的事
I mean, you're in my head all day,
我脑子里几乎每天都是你
Even when I go home.
即使是回家之后也这样
And you don't know anything about me.
可你却对我一无所知
Well, you haven't been here that long.
你来的时间太短了
And you don't know how long I will be,
你也不知道我会呆多久
So why get to know me?
所以何必花时间了解我
I can see that's what everybody must think.
我估计所有秘书都是这么想的
You judge people on their work.
你通过工作能力判断一个人
I'm the same way.
我也一样
Everything else is sentimental.
其他的都不重要
You want one? How many is that?
你要来一杯吗 你喝了几杯了
Four.
四杯
I know you're angry, but I hope you're not afraid
我知道你很生气 但我希望你不要害怕
Because you will get through this.
因为你一定会渡过难关的
You don't know that.
谁也不敢保证
Why do you care what I think?
你干嘛在乎我的想法
Megan, I don't think this is a good idea.
梅根 这样似乎不太好
This has nothing to do with work.
这与工作无关
I can't make any mistakes right now.
我现在不能犯任何错误
Let's be clear.
先声明
I'm not gonna run out of here crying tomorrow.
我明天不会哭着从这里跑出去的
I just want you right now.
我现在只想要你
Hey. Where are you going?
嘿 你要去哪儿
I'm exhausted.
我很累了
How was your day?
今天怎么样
Fine.
还可以
I know how to make it better.
我知道怎么能让你高兴一点
I'm really tired.
我真的很累了
Sit down.
坐下
What'd you buy?
你买♥♥了什么
Look.
自己看
Look at it.
看看
Sign it.
帮我签个名
"To my loving wife."
献给我挚爱的妻子
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
You should go first. Actually, I should go first.
你先走吧 算了 还是我先走
Do you want to grab a bite?
你想去吃点什么吗
I want you to go home
我想你回家
And I want you to sleep.
今晚不要再喝酒了
And I don't want you drinking any more tonight.
然后好好睡一觉
Wait. Did you want to go first?
等下 你要先走吗
Good night, Mr. Draper.
晚安 德雷柏先生
Didn't expect to see you here.
你怎么来了
I was gonna call,
我本来想先打电♥话♥的
But I didn't want to do this over the phone.
但我不想在电♥话♥里说
So you were gonna write it on an envelope.
所以你就写了封信吗
Can I come inside?
我能进去吗
I got you a meeting with Heinz.
我安排了你和亨氏食品的人见面
It's vinegar, sauces and beans.
他们主要做醋 酱油还有豆类
They're at Ketchum Macleod and they're restless.
他们现在是凯麦公♥司♥的客户 但他们不是很满意
Faye. I thought about what you said,
菲娅 我将你说的话又思考了一遍
I thought about you...
我想到你
And I thought about-- whatever. You are my life right now.
想到了太多的东西 现在你就是我的全部
You didn't have to do this.
你不必这么做的
I wanted to.
我心甘情愿的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Do you wanna stay?
你要留下来吗
I'll probably fall asleep on you.
我可能会在你身上睡过去
Just sit with me.
陪我坐会儿就好
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表