That's a beautiful one.
那张真漂亮
I'm going to the mailroom.
我要去邮件收发室了
Peggy, right? 37th floor?
佩奇 对吧 在37层楼工作
Tom, you're 15 minutes early.
汤姆 你早到了15分钟
So are you. Sit down.
彼此彼此 请坐
We can eat anytime or not at all.
我们可以随时开吃 或者干脆不吃了
Excuse me. Dewar's on the rocks.
这边 迪沃斯威士忌加冰
What's so important?
有何要事相商
Well, Tom,
是这么回事 汤姆
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Couldn't be better.
很好
I hope you know I've always done my best to make you happy.
希望你能明白 我一直尽力取悦你
I do.
我知道
And there's no reason, as far as I'm concerned,
我认为我们没有必要
that there should be any change in the way that we deal with each other.
改变长♥期♥以来的相处方式
Tom, I--
汤姆 我...
This is very hard for me to say.
这对我来说难以启齿
I honestly don't know how you're going to take this,
我真的不知道你将如何接受
and it's been very hard to separate
想要我们后半辈子
our business relationship from the rest of our life,
没有生意来往很困难
But they should be separate.
但是 生意应该与私人关系分开
You are some kind of high wasp, all right.
你唠唠叨叨我头都大了
Look, I can't keep this up.
听着 我憋不住了
Keep what up?
什么憋不住了
I heard. You know?
我听说了 你已经知道了
You crazy kid.
你很厉害嘛
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Jeannie was with Trudy at the doctor.
珍妮带特鲁迪去看了医生
Congratulations!
祝贺你
What?
什么
Oh, shit.
我靠
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
我的天哪
It was Monday, for crying out loud.
这都星期一的事情了 搞什么名堂
Why hasn't she told you?
她怎么还没跟你说
I don't know.
不知道
Well, it may be her news, but it is good news.
可能她还不想跟你说 但这个是好消息
You can't tell her that I told you. You can't.
你不能告诉她是我跟你说的 绝对不能
I'm going to be a father?
我要当爸爸了
Can you believe it? Huh?
难以置信 是吧
I'm going to be a father. Yeah.
我要当爸爸了 没错
I feel like my heart's going to burst.
我觉得我心都要跳出来了
Champagne right here. Bring a bottle.
拿一瓶香槟过来
We're going to tie one on.
我们要一醉方休
If it's a boy, it's $1,000;
是个男孩的话 小礼1000美金
A girl, $500.
女孩的话就500
I'll do what I can do.
我尽我所能
You really can't tell Trudy.
你真的不能跟特鲁迪说
I don't know how I let the cat out of the bag.
我不知道为什么管不住自己的破嘴
I thought you knew what I was talking about.
我以为你知道我说什么
What did you think I was talking about?
你觉得我说的是什么
What? Why did you have to see me?
什么 你找我有什么事
I just wanted to--
我想要--
We're putting new creative on Clearasil.
我们要为克利拉思做新的广♥告♥创意
Oh fine. Who cares?
随便 管它的
May you know this feeling many times.
愿你常记今日所感
Mmm. I only had the one
嗯 我只有一个爱女
and I love her to death, but I wish we'd had more.
她是我的掌上明珠 但我总希望自己儿女成群
Jeannie had her uterus removed--
珍妮做了子♥宫♥切除手术
Some kind of a cyst or something.
说是子♥宫♥囊肿什么的
Trudy.
特鲁迪
I'm sick, Peter. I'm so sick about this.
我烦透了 皮特 我再也忍♥不下去了
Daddy just called me from a pay phone
爸爸刚才用公用电♥话♥打给我
drunk and in tears.
他喝醉了 又哭
I know what you think.
我知道你在想什么
I just wanted to wait till our anniversary to tell you.
我只想等到结婚纪念日再告诉你
I don't care, Trudy.
我不在意 特鲁迪
I don't care how I heard.
我不在意是谁告诉我这个消息的
Oh, Peter.
哦 皮特
How did this happen?
怎么突然就怀上了
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说的
He said I was going to have a baby.
他说我要当妈妈了
I want to pick you up and spin you around,
我多想把你抱起来转上一圈
But I don't want to damage anything in there.
但我又怕伤到肚子里的孩子
I'm so happy you're happy.
你高兴我就高兴
I don't know. It feels much different than I expected.
我不知道 跟我想象中的感觉完全不一样
How would you know what this feels like?
你怎么知道会是什么感觉
Come, get off your feet.
来 坐下歇会儿吧
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Tell me you'll forgive my father.
向我保证你会原谅我父亲
They already think you hate them
他们本来就觉得你不喜欢他们
And, honestly, it's my fault.
说实话 都是我的过错
I don't hate them.
我不讨厌他们
I shouldn't have taken my mother to the doctor--
我不应该和我妈一起去看医生
not that doctor.
至少不是那个医生
It's just I thought something was going on,
我就是觉得有点不太对劲
and I was so prepared to be disappointed
我已经准备面对不好的结果
or that, god forbid, something was really wrong.
但愿不要发生什么事
Trudy, I had to talk to him.
特鲁迪 我得和他谈谈
Because the agency has to drop Clearasil.
因为公♥司♥已经准备放弃克利拉思
Why? There's another product that's similar
为什么 有另外的产品与之相似
And we can't a conflict.
我们不能 引起冲突
Peter, I'm familiar with the term. You use it all the time.
我听惯这个词了 你经常用
I invited him there
我邀请他去了酒吧
And his good news trumped my bad news.
但是他说了个大好消息 让我不忍♥开口
And the funny thing is, that was the moment to tell him.
有趣的是 那应该是告诉他的最佳时机
I was so bowled over.
我被兴奋冲昏了头脑
We did it.
我们成功了
Why don't you let my father hear this from me?
不如让我去告诉父亲这件事吧
He's already so guilty, he'll never feel the knife go in.
他已经很内疚了 他不会感到伤心了
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
But I'm the one who talked him
但一开始就是我劝他
into returning to the agency to begin with.
与你们的新公♥司♥签单的
We needed him. And now you don't.
我们当时需要他 但你们现在不需要了
He'll be fine. Tomorrow night.
他会没事的 明天晚上就去说
Yankee pot roast.
美式炖肉
Let's go. Caroline will be watching your desk.
走吧 卡罗琳替你的班
Why don't you have to do this?
为什么你不用去开会
You don't have to do this. You're getting paid.
你也可以不去 工资照发
We're old and we're married. They don't want us.
我们已婚而且人老珠黄了 他们不需要我们
But I use Pond's. I do.
但是我在用旁氏 真的
Come on.
来吧
Girls, find your places.
女士们 各自就座
Megan, help me with the curtains.
梅根 把窗帘拉上
No matter how late I come, I'm always waiting for someone.
我来得再晚 都有人比我更晚
I had to wait until the girls left the ladies' room to change.
我得等到她们离开洗手间才能换衣服
You could've used my office, but I don't have one.
你本来可以用我的办公室 可惜我没有
This isn't right.
这个不对
I thought you wanted "Faye," Not "Dr. Miller."
我还以为你要我写菲娅 而不是米勒博士
Yes, but I told someone to leave the "E" Off of "Faye."
没错 但是我让你们把姓名中的E去掉
I like to be able to correct it in front of the girls.
我想当着姑娘们的面纠正
It makes them trust me.
好赢取她们的信任
Because your name is spelled wrong?
就因为你名字拼错了吗
Because I'm obviously not that important. I don't need it.
是因为我明显没那么重要 我不需要这个了
I have to warn you there's lots of perfume.
我得提醒你 里面香水味很浓
There always is.
一直都这样
Why, everyone has a nifty name tag.
为何每个人都有一个精致的姓名标签呢
Very well then. I suppose
好吧 我想我应该
I'll work in Mr. Sterling's office.
去斯特林先生的办公室工作
He won't be coming.
他不会来了
As I said, my name is Faye.
刚才说过 我名字叫菲娅
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表