Donald Draper's office.
唐纳德·德雷柏办公室
In addition to the two major cough drop users:
止咳药片的主要消费人群
Smokers and cold sufferers,
除了烟民和感冒患者之外
is another group that eats them as candy...
另一个经常服用的人群
The technical term is "Hypochondriacs."
我们一般把他们称为忧郁症患者
Donald Draper.
我是唐纳德·德雷柏
Donald Draper's office.
唐纳德·德雷柏办公室
Hello?
喂
You said not to buzz you all the time,
你叫我不要老是按铃打扰你
but I don't know how else to do this.
我也不知道该怎么办
You have a phone call.
有你的电♥话♥
You can buzz me for a phone call.
如果是有电♥话♥ 你可以按铃提醒我
Things like coffee after I've said no,
如果我说了不要咖啡
You don't have to ask again.
你就不用再问第二遍
You're always asleep in here.
那是因为你总在这里睡觉
Walter Hoffman from "The times." He's a reporter.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的记者沃特·霍夫曼找你
What's it regarding? You want me to go ask?
找我什么事 你要我现在去问吗
I think we're done here.
先这样吧
"New York times."
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》啊
This is Don.
我是唐
Hi, it's Walter Hoffman from "The New York times."
你好 我是纽♥约♥时♥报♥的记者沃特·霍夫曼
I write the advertising column.
我负责广♥告♥界新闻专栏
I know who you are. What can I do for you, Walter?
我知道 有什么事吗 沃特
I just wanted to know if you'd heard
你听说了吗
that Cutler, Gleason & Chaough just signed Clearasil.
C.G.C刚签下了克利拉斯的广♥告♥单
I don't keep track of accounts once we resign them.
客户一旦和我们解约 我们就不再关心他们的去向
I just think it's kind of interesting that first C.G.C.
他们先从你手中先抢走了回力球的广♥告♥
Takes the Jai Alai association from you and now this.
现在又抢走了克利拉斯
How do you explain it? I don't think about it.
不知你作何感想 从未挂心
Well, I talked to Ted Chaough
我和泰德·赵联♥系♥过了
and he said, "Every time Don Draper looks in his rearview mirror,
他说 每当唐·德雷柏看向汽车后视镜时
he sees me."
都会看见我
You have a partners' luncheon.
合伙人午宴要开始了
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is: Do you have a response?
我想说 你打算对此作何回应
On the record? Please.
我的话会公开♥发♥布吗 是的
I've never heard of him.
我从没听说过这个人
Anything else?
还有其它事吗
No. Have a good day.
没了 祝你今天愉快
This Selma thing is not going away.
塞尔玛事件愈演愈烈了
You still don't think they need a civil rights law?
你还是觉得他们不需要《民权法》吗
They got what they wanted. Why aren't they happy?
他们得到他们要的了 为什么还不满足
Because Lassie stays at the Waldorf and they can't.
因为连宠物狗都能下榻华尔道夫酒店 他们却不行
Please tell me I missed everything.
你们是不是已经谈完了
I now call to order a meeting of the partners.
我宣布 合伙人会议现在开始
Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Pryce in attendance.
出席人 斯特林 库珀 德雷柏 普莱斯
Everybody.
人齐了
Very well then. Mr. Campbell.
好吧 先有请坎贝尔先生
Secor laxative has finally agreed to produce a television commercial
赛可通便剂终于同意拍摄电视广♥告♥
and test market it.
并开拓试销市场
How'd you ease them into it?
你怎么说服他们的
Must've had to loosen them up first.
首先肯定得让他们吃点甜头吧
We've had that client for 18 years, Roger.
这个客户跟了18年了 罗杰
Pete has other news.
皮特还有一个好消息
A deerfield chum of mine
我的一个好友
roped me into a dinner for the Asia society,
执意带我参加一个亚洲协会的晚宴
The result of which was a series of interesting phone calls
之后我和他们通了几次电♥话♥
and one lunch
吃了一顿午餐
regarding the Honda motorcycle company.
并探讨了和本♥田♥摩托公♥司♥的合作问题
They control over 50% of the U.S. Market.
他们在美国的市场占有率达到50%
I've seen them. They're cute.
我见过那种车 非常可爱
They're miserable at Grey.
他们在精信广♥告♥公♥司♥待遇非常悲惨
Well, 50% of the market? Who wouldn't be?
50%的市场占有率 谁不会呢
"Where's my other half?"
"我剩下的一半去哪了"
They're taking meetings and
他们正商讨新的广♥告♥合作事宜
as of 9:00 this morning, we're on the books.
也就是今天上午9点的事 我们的希望很大
$3 million in potential billings
300万美元的大单
and they're venturing into automobiles as well.
他们还准备向汽车领域进军
When can you bring 'em in?
什么时候能把他们带过来
Listen, let me spare you the agony and the ecstasy
听着 你们的顾虑或欣喜都是毫无必要的
and tell you we are not doing business with them.
因为我们不会和他们合作的
Excuse me?
什么
Look, I don't expect you to understand this
听着 我不指望你能理解
Because you were a little boy,
因为你还太年轻了
But I used to be a man with a lot of friends.
我曾经有很多朋友
World war II came
然后二战爆发
and they were all killed by your new yellow buddies.
他们都死在你口中的"黄种朋友"刺刀下
Look...
听着...
If Bernbach can do business with Volkswagen,
如果伯恩巴克都能和大众合作
we can do business with anybody.
我们就能和任何人合作
The war is over, Roger.
战争已经结束了 罗杰
Why don't we just bring Dr. Lyle Evans in here?
何不干脆把莱尔·埃文斯博士请过来
That'll be enough of that.
够了
Lucky strike is great. Meeting adjourned.
跟幸福时光香烟的合作很愉快 会议到此为止
We don't usually put new business to a vote, do we?
对于新客户的选择 我们一般不用投票决定吧
Does anyone really have a problem with this?
这样的大客户 你们还有意见吗
No. When can you bring 'em in?
没有 你什么时候能带他们过来
Immediately, if possible. I don't want to lose our spot.
越快越好 我可不想错过机会
So far I've been advised to read the "The chrysanthemum and the sword."
目前有人建议我读《菊与刀》
From what I can tell, they have their own way of doing business.
在我看来 他们有他们的做事方法
Bert, I'm hoping you'll help us navigate these waters?
伯特 希望你能帮我们解决一下这个难题
I'll prepare a few salient points.
我会准备几个要点
Keep Roger out of the loop.
别让罗杰掺和进来
A rather exciting possibility.
真是令人兴奋
Good work.
干得好
Joan, get everybody that book.
琼 保证那本书人手一份
At least want them to see it on people's desks.
至少得让他们看到桌子上有
Who the hell is Dr. Lyle Evans?
谁是莱尔·埃文斯博士
I have no idea.
我不知道
Come in.
进来
Sally? Hello.
萨丽 快打招呼 你好
I brought my doctor kit.
我把我的医疗用具带来了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
我该走了
Enjoy yourself. Which one is it?
玩的开心点 在哪一家
I mean, which restaurant in case I need to reach you.
我是说 万一我要找你 该打哪家饭店的电♥话♥
Benihana's.
芭堤雅餐厅
You're going to see a girl, aren't you?
你要去约会 是吗
Yes I am.
是的
What's her name? Bethany.
她叫什么 贝瑟妮
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这名字
Well, you don't have to.
用不着你喜欢
Bed by 9:00
九点让他们睡觉
Jesus. What did you do?
天啊 你干嘛了
She looks like a mongoloid.
她看起来像个蒙古人
Is it that bad? Bobby, go to bed.
有那么难看吗 博比 去睡觉
Sally, get over here. No.
萨丽 到我这来 不
Good night.
快去睡
Come over here.
过来这边
I'm not mad. Come on.
我不生气 快来
Your dad is gonna kill me.
你♥爸♥爸会杀了我的
He's actually gonna kill me.
我死定了
You have short hair and daddy likes it.
你也是短发 我爸就很喜欢
That doesn't matter. You're not allowed to do this
和我无关 你不能这么做
and you know that.
你知道的
Are you and daddy doing it?
你和我爸爸做过吗
What? I know what it is.
什么 我知道那回事
I know that the man pees inside the woman.
男人和女人做的那档事儿
Where did you hear that?
你从哪儿听来的
A girl at school.
学校的一个女孩儿说的
You should talk to your mommy.
你应该和你妈妈谈谈
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表