Haven't the kids been through enough change already?
孩子们最近已经经历了太多的变故
I can't just uproot them with no place to go.
我不能让他们居无定所
You're not even looking.
你都没去找过
There's nothing out there, and he doesn't decide.
外面根本没有合适的房♥子 而且也轮不到他来做决定
Miss Olson is here to see you.
奥尔森小姐要见您
Send her in.
让她进来
They sent one for each of us.
他们送了我们每人一盒
Could have just as easily fired us.
他们也可以直接将我们炒掉的
But they didn't
但他们并没那么做
because they sold more hams.
因为卖♥♥出更多的火腿了
And now you get to tell them why, if you want.
方便的话 你可以跟他们解释下原因
I think they'll be impressed.
相信他们一定会深受震撼
Well, I'm not.
我不会去的
I try and stay away from these kinds of shenanigans.
我不想跟这事有任何瓜葛
But I guess you knew that
我想你早知道我会这样
or you would have told me.
否则你事前一定会向我通报的
It was going great until it wasn't.
事实上 出事之前一直都进展很顺利
Thanks for the ham.
谢谢送火腿来
I should have told you.
我事前的确该向你通报的
Since when do you have a fiance?
你什么时候有未婚夫了
I don't.
我没有
But you didn't have to do that that way.
但你不该那样说话
You brought him with you
你以为带他一起去
because you thought I wouldn't embarrass you.
我就不会让你难堪
At least I'm thinking ahead.
至少我做了防备措施
Doesn't always work, does it?
不是每次都有效 对吧
You need to think a little bit more about the image of this agency.
你该多考虑下公♥司♥形象
Well, nobody knows about the ham stunt,
没人知道抢火腿事件是我们策划的
So our image remains pretty much where you left it.
所以你为公♥司♥塑造的光辉形象并未受到玷污
I won't need you in the Jantzen presentation.
你不用参加詹特伦泳装的广♥告♥案展示了
Now you're being spiteful. No.
你这是在借机报复吗 不是
I just think it would be better not to have a girl in the room.
只是我认为女人参与这个案子不太好
You know something?
你知道吗
We are all here because of you.
我们之所以来新公♥司♥ 都是因为你
All we want to do is please you.
唯一的目的就是取悦你
Why don't I put them in the pantry?
为什么不把这玩意放到餐具室呢
Christmas is around the corner.
马上就到圣诞节了
Put them in the basement.
放地下室去
Did the children like their gifts?
孩子们喜欢他们的礼物吗
They did.
喜欢
It's nice the holiday is memorable in some other way.
至少这次感恩节还是有一些令人难忘的地方
I'm sorry a little girl spoiled your Thanksgiving.
很抱歉 那小姑娘把和谐的氛围给破坏了
Next time I'll tell her not to get sick.
下次我会让她注意些
I've raised children in my life, Henry.
我这辈子一直在照看小孩 亨利
They're terrified of her.
那两个孩子很怕她
You don't know any of the people you're talking about.
你现在还根本不了解她
Well, I know what you see in her.
我知道你看上她哪点
And you could have gotten it without marrying.
但你也不必娶她啊
Why can't you give her a chance?
你为什么就不能给她次机会呢
She loves you. She's a silly woman.
她很喜欢你 她是个蠢女人
Honestly, Henry,
说实话 亨利
I don't know how you can stand living in that man's dirt.
我不知道你怎么能接受那个男人穿过的破鞋
You go to the swimming pool, you go to the beach,
当你去泳池或者海滩时
Take off your robe, you head into the cabana.
脱下外衣 钻进更衣室
There's no other way to slice it, you're getting undressed.
不管怎样 你都必须要脱衣服
Can I put my feet on this?
我能把脚放上边吗
Pretend like it's your living room. Thank you.
请自便 谢谢
What separates a bathing suit from underwear?
浴衣跟内衣有什么区别呢
The cut and the print of the cloth
布料的裁制和印花
and some sort of gentlemen's agreement.
还有男人的某种认可
"So well built,
好身材
We can't show you the second floor."
但我们不能让你一览无余
I think that's a little suggestive.
我觉得这好像存在某种性暗示
Good. That's what I was going for.
很好 这就是我要的效果
A wink, but it's not a leer.
眉目传情 但绝非暗送秋波
We don't want a wink.
我们不希望眉目传情
I think I explained our product is for modest people.
我说过我们产品的目标消费群体是端庄人士
Modest people want to be stimulated too.
端庄人士也需要刺♥激♥
This draws them in in a way
这个广♥告♥某种程度上
that will make your competitors seem crude and obvious.
会让你的竞争对手显得粗俗暴露
Plus they'll be dying to see the suit.
另外 他们会迫不及待地想见识这泳衣
They'll be dying to see the girl.
他们会迫不及待地想见这广♥告♥女郎才对吧
And for all we know she's not even wearing a top.
从广♥告♥图片上看 她甚至根本没穿上衣
You'll get them into the store.
你需要把顾客吸引到商店里
Isn't that the point?
这才是广♥告♥宣传的目的 不是吗
It's not wholesome.
这有点不健康
It's not...
不太...
did I tell you we're a family company?
我有没有跟你说过我们是家族企业
I think I know what you're looking for.
我想我知道你们需要什么了
A couple of women bouncing a beach ball,
几个女人在海滩上打球
Little girl in front of them building a sandcastle.
小女孩在她们前面堆沙堡
Your competitors are gonna keep killing you
你的竞争对手会继续吞并你的市场
Because you're too scared of the skin
因为你们太保守了
That your two-piece was designed to show off.
你们的分体式泳衣就是用来展现好身材的
Well, it's somehow dirtier
像这样欲露还遮
not seeing anything.
只会显得更下流
You need to decide what kind of company you want to be...
你们需要决定到底想做什么样的公♥司♥
Comfortable and dead
墨守成规 陷入死胡同
or risky and possibly rich.
还是放手一搏 开创新天地
All I know is we don't want that.
我只知道这不是我们想要的
Well, gentlemen,
好吧 先生们
you were wondering what a creative agency looks like,
你们想知道创意广♥告♥公♥司♥的行事方式
There you have it.
你们已经看到了
Hope you enjoyed looking in the window.
你们继续欣赏窗外的美景吧
Give me a minute.
请稍等片刻
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Control yourself.
克制下自己
Now cool off.
冷静下
Hopefully Campbell can talk them
但愿坎贝尔能说服他们
into hearing a few more ideas in a week or so.
一周后再来听取一些新的创意
What? No.
什么 不可能
That's not the point.
我不希望他这么做
Out. Get out.
出去 给我出去
Don. Excuse me?
唐 你说什么
Get your things and get out of my office now.
拿好你们的东西马上离开我的办公室
Come on, let's go.
快点 快走
Call Bert Cooper's man at "The wall street journal."
给伯特·库珀在《华尔街日报》的熟人打电♥话♥
There's always a name in every partnership
任何一家合伙经营的公♥司♥
that defines who they are.
都有一个核心人物
In the case of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce
至于斯特林&库珀&德雷柏&普莱斯公♥司♥
Would you say that's Donald Draper?
那个核心人物是唐纳德·德雷柏吗
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的吗
Last year our agency was being swallowed whole.
去年我们公♥司♥被一口吞并
I realized I had two choices.
我意识到我只有两条路
I could die of boredom
在沉默中死去
Or holster up my guns.
或者蓄势爆发
So I walked into Lane Pryce's office and I said,
所以我走进莱恩·普莱斯的办公室 说
"Fire us."
炒了我们吧
Two days later we were operating out of the Pierre hotel.
两天后我们的公♥司♥在皮埃尔酒店开始运作
Within a year
不到一年时间
we had taken over two floors of the time-life building.
我们已经在时代生活大厦占据了两层大楼
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表