Oh, too much to do.They'll be back soon enough.
工作有点忙 再说她们很快就回来了
I have a sandwich in the refrigerator.
冰箱里有三明治
It's very large.
挺大块的
No thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Do you mind? Help yourself.
你不介意我喝点吧 随意
I received something
我收到了一个东西
rather special from my father for my birthday.
是我父亲送我的特别生日礼物
What is it? Who knows?
是什么 天知道
He's one of those alcoholics who thinks that he's collecting.
他跟许多酒鬼一样 自以为在搞收藏
Chin-chin.
干杯
There's no... no bite at all.
这酒... 毫无辛辣感
I will let you get back to your business.
你继续忙你的
I made a discovery
我发现一件事情
As I slowly pulled back from the records.
我审阅了过去的记录
I can't take any more bad news, Lane.
我再也无法承受坏消息了 莱恩
Although things are precarious financially,
尽管财政上尚不大稳定
It's been a magnificent year.
今年还是颇有收获的
Lane!
莱恩
What?
什么事
Come here.
过来
We're going to the movies.
我们去看电影吧
Do you think we should?
你觉得合适吗
Does Howdy Doody have a wooden dick?
胡迪·都迪的老二会不会也是木头的
"Zorba the Greek"... seen it, but would see it again.
《希腊人佐巴》 看过了 但还想再看一遍
"It's a mad mad mad world."
《疯狂世界》
No kidding.
这倒是实话
"Send me no flowers." no.
《名花有主》 不要
"The guns of August."
《八月炮火》
I hate guns and I hate August.
我讨厌枪炮 也讨厌八月
It's all over the rug.
酒都洒到地毯上了
We'll have to smoke the dress.
那就趴在地毯上喝吧
I don't know that one.
这"妙招"我倒没想到
"The Umbrellas of Cherbourg."
《秋水伊人》
Catherine Deneuve.
凯瑟琳·德纳芙主演
Apparently it's for all the young lovers of the world.
显然这片子是拍给年轻情侣们看的
This movie is very good.
这电影很棒嘛
You know what's going on here, don't you?
你知道这黑暗里正进行着怎样疯狂的举动吗
Handjobs. Is that right?
手♥淫♥ 真的吗
What percentage do you think?
你觉得有多少人正在"自娱自乐"
Do you mind?
能安静点吗
Monster!
大怪兽
You like it here.
你很喜欢这儿嘛
I do. I do.
是的 毋庸置疑
Even alone.
即使是独自一人也一样
You remind me of a chap I knew in school.
你让我想起了求学时期结识的一个朋友
We followed him around in a pack
我们许多人跟在他的身后
And he didn't notice we were there.
而他却浑然不觉
He died in a motorcycle crash.
他后来死于摩托车事故
Mmm. Rebecca convinced me
瑞贝卡让我相信
That you were all on holiday together...
你们会聚在一起过新年
Without me.
不过不会邀请我
I suppose we haven't been very welcoming.
看来是我们不够热情啊
Campbell's friendly,
坎贝尔很友好
Although I believe unintentionally.
虽然我相信他不是刻意装出来的
But my wife is quite severe with people,
但我妻子对人向来比较严苛
Including me.
对我也一样
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉 你真不幸
I, um...
我...
I wanted to bring our families to New York for the holidays,
我本想将全家人接来纽约过新年
But she was terribly homesick.
但她太顾念伦敦老家
We had an argument...
我们吵了一架
A series of arguments...
吵了好几次
And she left.
然后她就离开了
I then weakened and sent her flowers.
于是我让步了 给她送了花
Huh. Tried to, anyway.
至少是试图给她送花
Then we had a rather solemn phone call
然后我们在电♥话♥里郑重谈过了
In which she told me she was not returning.
她告诉我她不会再回纽约了
Then she put my son on the phone.
然后她让我的儿子听电♥话♥
That's tough.
这问题挺棘手
How did you know when you were done?
你是怎么知道自己的婚姻走到了尽头的
It wasn't my decision.
主动权并不在我手上
And I've learned the hard way
我的痛苦经历告诉我
Not to give advice in these situations.
这种情况下 不要给别人出建议
You were supposed to tell me to get on a plane.
你应该告诉我赶快飞回伦敦才对
Is that what you want?
你想那样做吗
Or is that what people expect of you?
还是只是为了让别人满意高兴
I want my beef.
我的牛排怎么还不上
Ah. Here it is.
终于上了
I, uh,
我...
Was going to call a lady friend of mine.
打算叫一个"女性朋友"过来
I'm supposed to meet her downtown.
我本该去市区见她的
Do you want her to bring a friend?
你要她顺便再带个"女伴"过来吗
Oh, no no. No thank you.
噢 不不 谢谢了
What are you gonna do?
你打算干什么
We can pretend it's new year's.
我们就当是新年狂欢嘛
It actually is.
再说本来就是新年啊
If you don't mind.
那就恭敬不如从命了
It's the least I can do.
小小礼物 不成敬意
I'm not hungry. What? Not hungry
我一点都不饿 什么 不饿吗
For this...
看看这..
Beautiful piece of American meat?
光鲜亮丽的美国大肉啊
I got a big Texas belt buckle!
瞧我这大大的德州皮带搭扣
I'm thinking, "Did my mother get suspicious and call the fuzz?"
我就想啊 是我妈妈起了疑心然后报♥警♥了吗
"We know you're practicing self-abuse.
"我们知道你正在屋里手♥淫♥"
Please come out with your hand up."
"请双手举过头顶走出来"
Aw. I see we have an anniversary here tonight.
噢 今晚好像有人在这儿举♥行♥结婚纪念庆啊
Look at these two... George and Martha.
看看这两位 乔治和玛莎
Tell me, what's it like when
告诉我 在这人满为患的屋子里
your eyes meet across a crowded men's room?
你们不小心四目相对时是什么感觉
Wall street, does it bother your parents that he's so ugly?
华尔街精英男 他这么丑 你父母有不高兴吗
So we all want to know: At the end of the night
我们想知道 当夜深人静
When it's just the two of you, who picks up the check?
只剩你们二人相依相守时 谁掌握"主动权"
We're not homosexuals! We're divorced!
我们不是同性恋 我们是离异男人
Don't.
别解释
Oh man. Now they're gonna fight in the car all the way home.
这下好了 他们要一路吵着回家了
"Honey, why'd you provoke the comedian?"
"宝贝 你为何要挑逗那个喜剧演员"
Okay, now welcome a talented young musician
好了 下面有请一位才华横溢的歌♥手
Whose mother says he's the next Bob Dylan.
他的母亲认为他将是下一个鲍勃·迪伦
Candice, this is Lane.
坎迪丝 这是莱恩
And this is my friend Janine.
这是我朋友简琳
Hello. A pleasure.
你好 见到你很荣幸
I guess I was wrong. You're not queers.
我想我说错了 你们不是基佬
You're rich.
你们是有钱人
A warm welcome for Rudy Jenson.
请用热烈的掌声欢迎卢迪·詹森
You ladies look lovely. Why thank you.
你们看上去真漂亮 谢谢夸奖
It's true.
说得对极了
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Really? He wrote it.
是吗 是他写的哦
Don't. She'll believe anything.
快别说了 这傻丫头会当真的
What?
什么
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
You have no mixers at all and no food.
你这边没有音响 也没有东西吃
I love your apartment.
我喜欢你的公♥寓♥
It's very manly.
非常有男人味
It came this way.
一直以来就这样
I think Norman Mailer shot a deer over there.
诺曼·梅勒好像曾经在那边射死过一只鹿
I love deer.
我喜欢鹿
Get your tail in here and help me.
过来帮帮我吧
she seems to know her way around in your kitchen.
她似乎对你的厨房♥很熟悉嘛
What's that like?
那是什么样的感觉
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表