Back off
放开我
What the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
You still think you're better than me?
你还认为你比我强吗
Come on, Peggy. Let's go.
过来 佩奇 我们走
I got rid of him. Are you okay?
我把他弄走了 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Are you?
你呢
I, uh-- I never thought--
我 我从来没想过
I'm so sorry. I--
我很抱歉 我
You know what? I don't know why I was with him.
知道吗 我不知道我为什么和他在一起
It was a confusing time. Stop.
那个时候我很混乱 别说了
You don't have to explain.
你不用解释
Can you get me a drink?
能给我倒杯酒吗
How long are you gonna go on like this?
你还准备这样子多久
I have to make a phone call
我必须打个电♥话♥
And I know it's going to be bad, okay?
而且我知道肯定是噩耗 明白吗
Do you want to be alone?
需要我回避吗
Just make me a drink.
给我倒杯酒就行了
Sorry if I embarrassed you.
很抱歉让你难堪了
Hello. It's me.
喂 是我
She's gone.
她走了
I know.
我知道
She wanted you to know.
她想让你知道
I'm sorry I didn't call. I was--
对不起我没有打电♥话♥过来 我只是
Did she want to talk to me?
她临走前有话想跟我说吗
You know, she wasn't really there.
当时 她的神志已经不清醒了
I'm coming out.
我会尽快赶过来的
I'll make the arrangements.
处理好她的身后事
No need. She left her body to science.
不需要了 她把遗体捐献给科学研究了
She said that she wanted to go to
她说她希望不用交学费就可以进
U.C.L.A. Medical school tuition-free.
加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院
Of course she did.
是的 她做到了
I'm coming out. I'll take care of the house.
我会过去的 把她的房♥子处理一下
I'd like to stay here if that's okay with you,
如果你不介意 我想继续呆在这
Take some time off from school.
我从学校请了几天假
Of course. That's fine.
没问题 这很好
She's in a better place.
她去了更好的地方
That's what they say.
据说是这样的
It's late and it's been a long day.
这边已经很晚了 而且我很累了
Okay.
好的
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见 再见
Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮
What happened?
发生什么事了
Somebody very important to me died.
一个对我很重要的人去世了
Who?
谁
The only person in the world who really knew me.
这个世界上唯一真正懂我的人
That's not true.
不是这样的
You should go home.
回家吧
You can come in late.
你可以晚点再过来
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Good night.
晚安
Drop and give me 20.
起来 做20个俯卧撑
You asshole.
你个混♥蛋♥
Get to work. It's 10:30, maggot.
该工作了 懒鬼 已经十点半了
Oh. Did you spend the night here?
噢 你在这过夜的吗
Yeah. See the fight?
是的 有没有看拳击比赛
No.
没有
90 seconds of boxing and three hours of analysis.
一分半钟的比赛解说了三个小时
And we still don't know who won.
结果我们还不知道谁赢了
Clay won.
克莱赢了
Read the paper.
看看报纸就知道了
Come in.
进来
You look fresh. Did you go home?
你看起来精神饱满 你回家了吗
I spruced up. Come over here.
我打扮整理了一下 到这儿来
Look at this.
看看这个
[新秀丽 当之无愧的冠军]
[大嘴克莱将对手生吞活剥 一拳取胜]
I think you have to know the photo.
我觉得只有看过照片的人才会懂这广♥告♥的意思
It's on the front page of every paper.
每张报纸的头版都是这张照片
It's historic.
这是历史性的事件
How do we know it's the Tourister that got knocked out?
人们怎么知道 被打倒的是旅行者牌的箱子呢
Because the slogan will say so.
广♥告♥语会这么说的
How do you put it on TV? Are they animated?
这个怎么做成电视广♥告♥ 用动画的形式吗
Why are you shitting on this?
你为什么一直对它挑刺
I'm tired.
我很累了
It's good.
这个创意很棒
It's very good.
真的非常棒
Give it to Joey-- no, Stan--
拿去给乔伊 不 给斯坦
Then go home, shower,
然后回家 洗个澡
Then come back and give me 10 tag lines.
回来以后给我10条广♥告♥语
Okay.
没问题
Open or closed?
门开着还是关着
Open.
开着吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表