This is where we are.
这就是目前的情况
Correct me if I'm wrong, gentlemen,
先生们 如果我说错什么请指出来
But we believe by holding onto Fillmore's reputation
我们相信继续保持菲尔莫尔
as a place for professional mechanics,
作为专业汽修工首选品牌的良好声誉
we can actually attract men of all types.
可以同时打开普通人群的销♥售♥市场
So it's something like
广♥告♥语大概是这样的
"Fillmore auto parts. For the mechanic in every man."
"菲尔莫尔汽车零部件 让每个人都成为机械专家"
And although it seems immaterial to you,
可能你们觉得太过浮夸
The Fillmore brothers like it.
但菲尔莫尔兄弟很喜欢
Unanimously.
我们一致认可
What was that again?
刚才那句广♥告♥语怎么说的
"Fillmore auto parts.
"菲尔莫尔汽车零部件
For the mechanic in every man."
让每个人成为机械专家"
My mother made that.
那毯子是我妈妈织的
Can we get your signature?
请签上您的尊姓大名
I'm the president.
我是董事长
I think this is a winner.
我想我们就用这个了
Gentlemen, always a pleasure.
先生们 恭候再次光临
Ken, can you show them out?
肯 送这几位先生出去
Of course. This way.
当然 请这边走
My goodness. I was just talking to her.
我的天啊 我之前还和她讲过话
Listen, my daughter is sitting in my office.
听着 我女儿正坐在我办公室
What? She decided to run away today.
什么 她想逃避心理治疗
Sally?
萨丽吗
I'd really appreciate it if you could go in my bag, get my keys,
如果你可以去我包里拿钥匙
take her to my apartment
将她送到我那儿
and just... sit with her.
然后陪她坐一会儿 我将感激不尽
Are you sure?
你当真
I would have my secretary do it, but she's dead.
我本来想让我的秘书来做 但是她死了
No, of course.
我不是那个意思 当然没问题
Okay, do you want to introduce me?
好的 你要向她介绍一下我吗
I mean, what do I say to her?
我意思是 我该跟她说些什么
Do we really have to have this discussion right now?
这都什么时候了 还有时间顾这个吗
You're Faye.
你可是菲娅
Find Cooper and Roger at lunch
去餐厅找到库珀和罗杰
and stop them from bringing Secor back here.
叫他们不要把赛可的人带过来
Sally, this is my friend Faye.
萨丽 这是我朋友菲娅
She's going to take you to my apartment.
她会带你回我公♥寓♥
Why? You don't want this to get worse, believe me.
为什么 相信我 你不希望事情更加糟糕的
Hello. My name is Faye.
你好 我叫菲娅
I know. My dad just said that.
我知道 我爸爸刚才说过了
Stop.
停下
Where are they taking her? She's going to the morgue.
他们要把她带哪儿去 带到停尸房♥
No, she's not. She's going to Frank e. Campbell.
不 不行 将她送往弗兰克&坎贝尔葬礼堂
Anyone track down her family?
有人联♥系♥她家人了吗
She has a niece. I'll call her.
她有一个侄女 我给她打个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Bert.
很抱歉 伯特
Roger.
罗杰
You should go home.
你该回家去
Yes. Take all my calls up here.
好吧 帮我接听所有的电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
So Fitzgerald says,
菲茨杰拉德说
"I promised to pour this whiskey over your grave earlier,
我先前承诺过要将威士忌洒在你的坟前
but do you mind if I pass it through me kidneys first?"
但你不介意让美酒先从我的膀胱过一趟吧
Are you all right? Oh, damn it,
你还好吧 哦 该死
I don't want to die in this office.
我才不想死在这办公室里
I almost have twice.
我两次都命悬一线
Stop it.
别说了
If it looks like I'm going, open a window.
如果你见我快要驾鹤西去 请为我打开窗户
I'd rather flatten the top of a cab.
我宁愿跳窗摔死在出租车上
You are not going to die in this office.
你不会死在办公室里的
Poor Ida.
可怜的艾达
She died like she lived...
她死了也跟她活着时候一样
Surrounded by the people she answered phones for.
被众人包围着 她生前整日替这些人接电♥话♥
I'm gonna go to my favorite restaurant
我要去最喜欢的那家餐馆
And have a glass of cyanide.
然后喝上一杯砒霜
Or you could join me.
要和我一起吗
I don't know.
我不确定
I'm gonna kill myself, Joanie.
我要自杀了 琼妮
No, you're not.
不 你不会的
Go get your things. I'll meet you in the lobby.
收拾一下准备走吧 我在大厅里等你
I got it.
我来开
Hello, daddy. Don't "Hello, daddy" Me.
爸爸 你回来啦 别跟我来这套
Go sit down.
坐那儿去
How was it? Great.
情况还好吧 不错
We watched a little TV, one of us took a nap.
我们看了一小会儿电视 她打了个盹
You want to stay? You're gonna need to eat.
愿意留下来吗 该吃晚饭了
I know, but I have dinner plans.
我知道 但是我晚上有约了
Thank you.
谢谢
Glad I could help.
很高兴能帮上忙
Good night, Sally. Good night.
晚安 萨丽 晚安
Can we order a pizza?
我们晚上能吃外卖♥♥披萨吗
I want you to promise me you're never going to do this again.
你得向我保证你再也不会一个人来找我了
I promise.
我保证
Why did you always pick this place?
你为何每次都来这里
No chance of running into anyone
因为在这儿碰不到熟人
And, of course, cherry cheesecake.
当然 这里还有樱桃蛋糕
Well, the client Leo is older than I remember.
那个客户 利奥 比我印象中老很多
But not us.
但我们还很年轻
I wish you would talk to me about things.
我想听一些关于你的事情
My husband doesn't like it.
我丈夫可不喜欢倾听
I know it's tough,
我知道这很艰难
But you must've known about the possibilities
但他报名参军的时候
when he signed up.
你就该想到会有这么一天
I wasn't consulted.
他没有问过我的意见
You're kidding.
开什么玩笑
Because you always tell Jane about all of your decisions?
难道你做什么决定都会告诉简吗
She's the woman behind the man, isn't she?
她是那种在男人背后默默支持的女人 对吗
Did you listen to my memoirs?
你听过我的回忆录吗
I just have them transcribed
我翻录了一遍
And recycle the tapes.
然后把那些录音全部洗掉了
And you're not a little curious
你难道没有一点点好奇吗
if there's a chapter called "Joan"?
因为其中一个章节是以你命名的
There'd better not be.
最好没有这一章
I know. That's the problem.
我知道 这就是问题所在
And every time I think back,
每当我回忆过去的时候
All the good stuff was with you.
我总觉得和你在一起是最快乐的
And I'm sorry I keep pestering you.
我也知道不该这样纠缠你
I just can't help myself.
可我总是情不自禁
I don't expect anything to happen.
我不指望可以旧情复燃
I appreciate that.
我赞成
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Yes, I'm still mad at you.
没错 我还在生你的气
Are you going to marry Faye?
你要娶菲娅吗
What? No.
什么 不会的
Is she your girlfriend?
那她是你女朋友吗
No. She had your keys.
不是 但她有你家的钥匙呀
I gave her my keys.
我把我的钥匙给她了
She knew you had peanut butter.
她还知道你家里有花生酱
Everyone has peanut butter.
谁家里都有花生酱的
Well, she said she wanted to meet me.
她还说她早就想见见我了
Why would she want to meet me?
她为什么想见我呢
Look, I do like her,
听着 我是喜欢她
But we just work together
但是我们只是同事关系
and I talk about you a lot.
而且我经常和她谈到你
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗
She seems nice. Well, good.
我觉得她不错 那就好
Maybe you'll get to see her again sometime.
你可能还会见到她
Get out some plates.
去拿几个盘子来
'cause I didn't want to take a cab on Broadway.
我可不想在百老汇街乘出租
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表