I realize you must've gone through everything I've gone through.
我知道发生在我身上的事 你肯定也经历过
But now I know. It's just-- he's a drunk.
但我知道 当时他只是醉了
And they get away with murder because they forget everything.
酒后乱性就不用负责任
I don't know what you think.
自己别瞎猜
Forget it.
算了
Your problem is not my problem.
我不存在你那种问题
Fine. And honestly, you should get over it.
好吧 说句实话 你应该把这事给忘了
please leave me alone.
请你快走吧
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Did she go home? No, she's fine.
她回去了吗 没 她没事
Nothing else good happened.
后面没什么精彩的
That went very well.
进行得非常不错
You can stop the tape.
可以停止录音了
Is she oka
她没事吧
Who? Yeah, she's fine.
谁 是的 她没事
All right. Let's talk preliminary results.
好了 我们来谈谈初步结论
Is it all right if we put this back the way it goes?
不介意把这地方还给我们吧
We can go to my office. Let's go in there.
去我办公室吧 我们去那边吧
That's big big news.
这可是天大的消息
If you need any baby crap, Jen and I have a closetful.
如果你们需要育儿经 我们经验丰富
Hello, fellas. Good to see you, Kenny.
各位好 肯尼 见到你真好
Pete. How are you, Ken?
皮特 还好吗 肯
Mr. Crane. Over here, gil.
克雷恩先生 我才是
There's a phone call for you.
有您的电♥话♥
I've gotta get this.
我得去接
Those goniffs at C.B.S. are screwing me again.
C.B.S电视网的那些混球又来给我找麻烦了
Those what? Order for me caesar salad, no dressing.
那些什么 帮我点餐 凯撒沙拉 免调料
You want to take a look?
要看看菜单吗
Sure.
当然
Listen. I've got to get this out of the way.
听着 我想开诚布公地跟你谈谈
But I would appreciate it for the future
我希望你以后
if you would not say shit things about me behind my back.
不要在背后说我的坏话
What?
什么
Come on. Are you gonna deny it and make it worse?
拜托 大男人要敢做敢当
I don't know what you've heard, but it's not true.
我不知道你听到了什么风言风语 但那都不是真的
You didn't call me an all-american idiot who fell into everything?
你难道没说我是个处处失败的美国傻B吗
Whom did I supposedly say this to?
我会跟谁讲这些呢
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Well, I'd like to defend myself.
我总得替自己辩解下吧
I heard that you told your wife that I was driving the tractor
我听闻你跟你妻子说事故发生时
When the accident happened. What?
开拖拉机的人是我 什么
I don't think so.
我可没这么说
What I probably said was that you were involved--
我说的好像是 你跟那件事脱不了关系
We all were-- and that it was your account.
我们都有责任 而且那是你的客户
And crane told me yesterday
昨天克雷恩还告诉我
you said I was marrying for money.
你说我是看上了岳父家的钱才结婚
I didn't say that. He did.
不是我 是他说的
Well, he's like that and everybody who knows him knows that.
他就是那样的人 认识他的人都知道这一点
But when you say it-- and
但从你嘴里说出来
especially when it gets back to my fiancee--
而且还传到我未婚妻的耳朵去了
Trudy knows her, you know-- some garden club.
特鲁迪认识她 她们同属某个园艺俱乐部
I was unaware of that.
我无心的
Look. You know what?
听我说
I apologize-- mea culpa.
我道歉 是我不对
That's textbook Harry.
哈里真♥他♥妈♥的跟录音机一样
You know what? He's buying lunch.
知道吗 这顿他请
I don't really care. I'm just glad to be out of the office.
我无所谓 能出来透透气就很满足了
Mmm, it is nice, especially without having to listen
确实不错 尤其是不用听
to some client yammering about how dirty the city is.
某些客户抱怨这城市有多脏
How's it going?
在那边怎么样
I've been floating along laterally,
我一直都只是随便玩玩
but I don't know that it's a love affair.
没想到后来却产生了强烈的兴趣
It's better than Mccann. What was that like?
比麦肯广♥告♥公♥司♥要好 之前那家怎么样
Are you kidding me? It's the worst agency I've ever seen.
你在开玩笑吗 它是我见过最烂的公♥司♥
The worst.
烂中之最
My mother was a nurse at the state hospital in Vermont
我妈曾是佛蒙特州立医院的护士
and that was the last time
我还以为我再也不会
I saw so many retarded people in one building.
在一栋楼里见到成群的弱智
So you're getting married. Congratulations.
不管怎么样 你快结婚了 恭喜
It's all that really matters, right?
这才是最重要的 对吧
Actually, I have a bit of news of my own.
事实上 我也有个小消息告诉你
Trudy is with child.
特鲁迪怀孕了
Good for you. Good for you.
真不错 真不错
I'll be honest-- I can't wait.
老实说 我等不及了
It's very good so far.
目前情况不错
Hmm. A new family, a new agency--
新生命 新公♥司♥
It has to be exciting.
振奋人心
Well, you know, wherever you do this job, You're doing this job.
其实 不管在哪家公♥司♥ 还不是一样工作
I know you're all slaves to Draper over there,
我明白在那边 你们都得听命于德雷柏
but I'd rather be a slave to creative than some old fart.
但跟着有创意的人 总比跟着些老废物好
Whoever pours the last drink gets all the credit
功劳都被上司抢去了
And you're spinning your wheels half the time.
而你很多时候都得累死累活的
Right now we're chasing Mountain Dew.
现在我们在抢激浪这单生意
Supposedly we're going to turn it into Pepsi,
理想的话 我们可以和百事签约
but the only reason Pepsi would do it
但除非我们打败天联广♥告♥公♥司♥
is to make B.B.D.O. sweat.
百事才会把单子交给我们
This whole idea that we'd get the bigger company is a joke.
我们扩大公♥司♥的想法简直是个笑话
We'd just end up with a bunch of little pieces.
最后我们只是一盘散沙
Well, the grass is always greener.
别担心 总会有你施展抱负的机会的
Oh, who am I kidding?
我在开什么玩笑呢
Look how lucky we are.
看看我们多幸运
Another Campbell that's just what the world needs.
世界还需要一个你这样的人才
Can I come in? It's your office.
我能进来吗 这本来就是你的办公室
Glad to see you're feeling better.
你没事我就放心了
If you don't feel like working...
如果你没心情工作...
What?
有事吗
I'm very embarrassed.
我感觉非常尴尬
People cry in those groups all the time, Allison.
这种调查小组经常会有人哭的 艾莉森
That's not what I'm embarrassed about.
我不是因为这个
This actually happened.
那晚发生的事无法否认
I know.
我懂了
I know.
明白了
We made a mistake
我们犯了错
and I feel like it's awkward
这让我感觉很尴尬
And it's better for both of us if I move on.
如果我离开的话 对我们俩都好
I don't think that's necessary. We're both adults.
其实没这个必要 我们都是成年人
No, I really would feel better about it.
不是 这样我真的会感觉好些
A friend of mine told me about a job at a magazine
我一个朋友告诉我 杂♥志♥社在招人
and I thought that might be interesting, working for a woman.
我想 替一个女老板工作的话 应该也挺有意思的
Anyway, I
总之 我
I would appreciate it if you could write me a recommendation.
你如果能写封推荐信 我感激不敬
Absolutely. What would probably be even better
没问题 你希望得到怎样的评价
is if you type up whatever you want and I'll sign it.
自己打出来 我直接签名就行
What? You've been sparkling in your duties.
什么 你工作表现极佳
Just put it on my stationery, put whatever you want and I'll sign it.
无论你在推荐信上写什么 我都会签字
I don't say this easily,
我不喜欢骂人
but you're not a good person.
但你真是个混♥蛋♥
Allison, hold on.
艾莉森 等下
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm gonna need a new secretary.
帮我找个新秘书
And this cleaned up.
再把这里清干净
Would you be open to allison returning in a couple of days?
还愿意给艾莉森一次机会吗
If that's what she wants.
如果她愿意的话
Really?
真的吗
No.
不要了
There's a Joyce Ramsey to see you at reception.
接待处有一位乔伊斯·拉姆齐要见你
So at this point you've read everything out here?
这么说 上面内容的你都会看
I don't even like magazines,
我并不喜欢杂♥志♥
but I brought in a book and they told me it didn't look right.
但工作时间带书来看又不太适合
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表