I'm working...
我只是忙于工作
All the time.
每天都是
Well, I get excited when you call
每次你约我的时候我都很兴奋
And then I don't hear from you.
但每次约会完你就消失了
We don't have to get married
我也不是想逼你娶我
for me to show you off at the country club.
然后在我那些姐妹面前炫耀
Don.
唐
How are you?
你好吗
I'm fine, Henry.
我很好 亨利
Henry, Betty, this is Miss Van Nuys.
亨利 贝蒂 这是范·奈丝小姐
Bethany. Enjoy your dinner.
贝瑟妮 用餐愉快
My goodness, what was that?
天呐 他们怎么这样
Well, that was actually my ex-wife
事实上 那是我的前妻
and her husband
和她的现任丈夫
And some slob
还有一个蠢蛋
who's about to have the worst dinner of his life.
因为他即将经历他人生中最糟糕的晚餐
What? Her?
什么 她
Well, first of all, my official capacity if anyone asks
首先 如果有人问起我的职责的话
I'm here to thank you for securing
我在这是为了感谢你
the Governor's endorsement for Congressman Lindsay.
争取到州长对林赛议员的公开支持
That's no small feat, I'm sure.
我知道 做到这点不容易
Well, Rocky only hates him because he's handsome.
洛克只讨厌他一点 那就是他长得太帅了
Well, not to worry.
别担心
Lindsay just wants to be mayor.
林赛只是想当市长
Any talk of the White House is fiction.
那些传言说他想入主白宫都是假的
Huh. I guess he hasn't seen the cover of "Life."
我想他没看过《生活》杂♥志♥的封面
Okay.
好吧
Hypothetically,
假设
The Congressman is putting together a team
林赛先生希望组建竞选团队
with his eye on '72
目标是72年的总统大选
And well, it would be built--
那么 这个竞选团队
If it were going to be built-- around you.
如果真要参选的话 将会以您为团队核心
And yes, he doesn't want Rocky to have you either.
当然 他希望您辞去洛克那边的工作
Elizabeth, do you know what you want?
伊丽莎白 你还好吧
Honey, this part is almost over.
亲爱的 公事很快就谈完了
I'm sorry. You'll have to excuse me.
抱歉 我暂时离开一下
One drink and she gets flushed.
她只要喝一点酒就醉了
Yeah, my wife has the other problem.
我妻子恰好相反 千杯不醉
Are you okay in there, ma'am?
你还好吧 夫人
Yes, I'm fine.
我没事
You dropped your purse. I'll take it.
你把钱包掉在这了 我自己会拿的
What did you want me to do, put you in a cab?
你想让我怎样 让你乘出租车先回家吗
That wouldn't be right.
那样很不得体
I can't believe you made me sit there and look at them.
我不敢相信你居然让我坐那儿看着他们
Nobody said you had to look at them.
又没人逼你看他们
You need a drink? Well, what are you, a wino?
你居然主动提出要喝酒 难道你是个酒鬼吗
You need a drink? That is not something you're allowed to say.
居然主动提出喝酒 以你的身份怎能说出这样的话
Oh, now you decide what I can and can't say?
现在由你来决定我该说什么不该说什么了吗
I was in a marriage like that before.
我上段婚姻就是这样的
You're gonna run into him. It's a small town.
抬头不见低头见 这是个小地方
I hate him. Hate's a strong word, Betty.
我恨他 恨是很严重的词 贝蒂
I hate Nazis.
对纳粹党那才叫恨
I have an ex-wife. She bothers me.
我也有前妻 她让我很烦
I don't like seeing her. I don't hate her.
我不想看见她 但我不恨她
You're a saint. I'm an adult.
你是圣人 不 我是成年人
It was upsetting. Can't you let me have that?
我很心烦意乱 你不能让我发泄一下吗
Not when it ruins the whole evening.
可你不能毁了整个晚宴
This man is asking me to take Lindsay all the way.
那个人要我帮林赛在政坛平步青云
That could happen. Don Draper doesn't have a say.
那是有可能实现的 而唐·德雷柏没有发言权
You're right. Who cares about him? You do.
你是对的 谁在乎他啊 你在乎
He's taking up too much space in your life,
他在你的生活中占据了太重要的地位
maybe in your heart.
或许还有你的心
That's ridiculous.
这么说就太可笑了
Look,
听着
maybe we rushed into this.
或许我们进展太快了
"We"?
我们
I was six months pregnant when we met.
我们遇见的时候我已经有6个月身孕了
Pull over. Are you kidding me?
停车 你在开玩笑吧
Let me out, Henry.
让我下车 亨利
No, you know what? Let me out at the house,
不 你知道吗 让我搬出去
because you don't want to live there anyway.
因为你根本不想住在那
You can stay at a hotel
你可以住在酒店
or wherever you were when I met you--
或者当初相遇时 你曾居住的地方
In your mansion with your servants.
住在你的别♥墅♥里 还有专属仆人
Shut up, Betty. You're drunk.
闭嘴 贝蒂 你喝多了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making you comfortable.
让你好好享受一下
She's a sweet girl
她是个好女孩
and she wants me to know her,
她想让我了解她
but I already do.
但是我已经了解了
People tell you who they are,
人们会告诉你他们是怎样的人
but we ignore it
但我们总是选择忽略
because we want them to be who we want them to be.
因为我们总希望他们成为我们想要的样子
To be continued.
愿此情再续
I bet she was thinking of that line all night.
我敢说 刚刚那句话 她一定是想了一晚上才想出来的
I looked up at the Barbizon
我向上看着巴比松酒店
and I thought of all the women in there--
我想着所有住在那儿的女人
One in every room--
每个房♥间的每一个人
Touching themselves to sleep.
依靠自♥慰♥才能入眠
Waverly and 6th.
韦弗利大街和第六大道交汇处
I like sleeping alone,
我喜欢一个人睡觉
Stretching out like a skydiver,
像个跳伞运动员 伸展开来
Cool patches to roll onto.
可以在床上翻转
I just appreciate it more.
我只是很喜欢这样
No. No! I'm talking now!
不 不 给我听好了
I don't care where you go and I don't care what you do!
我不管你去哪 也不管你要去做什么
So in order--
所以 为了...
Would you let me talk? I want my key back,
让我说完行吗 把我的钥匙还给我
I don't want to see your shorts on my floor
我不想在我家地板上看见你的短裤
and I don't want you complaining that I don't cook
我不想再听见你抱怨说我不做饭
cause I don't cook!
我可不是你的厨师
You know what, David? Go sitting in the ocean!
知道吗 大卫 去死吧
Good morning.
早上好
Are you leavg already?
你现在就要走了吗
Were you going to say goodbye?
你不准备跟我道别吗
I thought you could use the sleep.
我觉得你还是再睡一会儿比较好
I'm sorry, Henry.
对不起 亨利
Come over here.
过来一下
I don't want to have to defend myself all the time.
我不希望总是得为自己辩解
All the time?
总是?
Henry, I'm really sorry.
亨利 我真的很抱歉
I know.
我知道
Get some sleep.
再睡会吧
Carla took the kids to school.
卡拉会送孩子们去学校
Henry, he was the only man I'd ever been with.
亨利 我这辈子只和他一个男人谈过恋爱
I'll call you later.
我晚点再给你打电♥话♥
It tastes good,
味道不错
because it still basically tastes like Mountain Dew.
因为差不多还是激浪汽水的味道
And it's very simple to make. I call it jet fuel.
而且做起来很简单 我叫它喷气燃料
Rocket fuel, and I like the simplicity of the idea--
不如叫火箭燃料吧 我喜欢这个简洁的创意
Young people, hillbillies.
年轻人 乡巴佬
Xerox crapped out again.
复印机又被弄坏了
I think I killed it.
我想"凶手"是我
I'll run this specimen over to the lab.
那我应该把这证据送到实验室去化验
It's delicious.
很美味哦
Ah. You're a haircut, you know that?
你知道吗 你是个天才
You need three ingredients for a cocktail.
调鸡尾酒需要三种材料
Vodka and Mountain Dew is an emergency.
除非没有其他配酒 才会选伏特加或激浪
Don wants our freelance art director Joey Baird
唐希望我们的特约美指乔伊·贝尔德
put on full time for the next three weeks.
接下来的三周全职上班
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表