For the record,
我正式声明一下
it's J.W.T., C.G.C. and us.
智威汤逊 C.G.C. 还有我们共同竞争
Now if you don't mind, I have to get some gifts wrapped
现在失陪一下 我得去包装几个礼物
and get these chrysanthemums out of the building.
再把这些菊花扔出去
Apparently they symbolize death.
在日本 菊花居然象征死亡
So much conflicting information.
太多的文化冲突
Allow me to show you around.
请允许我带各位参观一下
Our offices are probably more modern than you've seen,
办公室可能比各位见过的都更现代
but that's the kind of company we are... forward-thinking.
我们公♥司♥就是这样的 很有前瞻性
This is what we call the creative lounge.
这里就是我们所谓的"闲情创意区"
We can't tell you how it happens,
我们也解释不清其中的科学道理
but it does happen here.
但这里确实很能激发新创意
This is too difficult.
这话太难翻译了
Well, tell them something.
那就随便说点儿什么
This is Joan Harris, our chief hostess.
这位是琼·哈里斯 我们的秘书主管
I'd like you to meet Ichiro Kamura and Hachi Saito.
这两位是加村一郎和斎藤八
Nice to meet you. I hope no one's taken you to Benihana.
幸会 希望尚未有人带各位去红花铁板烧
David Ogilvy.
大卫·奥格威带着去过了
I've got a very good list of steakhouses. Just ask.
我知道不少店牛排做得好的 问我就行
Not very subtle, aren't they?
还真有些"不拘小节" 是吧
No, they are not.
的确
We are most happily looking forward to presentation.
我们非常期待看到贵公♥司♥的创意展示
Not now, I hope.
希望不是现在
We want more driver for motorcycle.
我们希望更多的消费者选择我们的摩托车
And we shall endeavor to make that happen.
我们必将为此鞠躬尽瘁
And now that we are finished,
正事既已谈完
Please accept our modest gifts.
请接受我们的一点薄礼
I cannot accept.
这可不敢当
A small token.
小小心意
No thank you.
实不敢当
Please. You are our guests.
请收下 远来即是客
Thank you.
恭敬不如从命
Open it. No. Later, of course.
打开看看 不 当然是晚点再拆
It's a cantaloupe.
是个哈密瓜
Johnny Walker red.
这里是红方威士忌
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
I'm sorry. I didn't know this meeting was happening.
抱歉 没人通知我今天要开会啊
Then again, I know how some people love surprises.
然后我转念一想 可能是有人想给我惊喜
I apologize, gentlemen,
抱歉 各位
But for some reason I was not informed.
但我确实未接到开会通知
In fact, someone set a long lunch for me with Randolph.
事实上 有人帮我约了兰道夫共赴午宴
Well, it was last minute and now, unfortunately, drawn to a close.
会议是临时决定的 但现在会议已经结束了
I have to warn you they won't know it's over
我必须警告你 他们可不懂什么叫"结束"
until you drop the big one...
除非你扔下原♥子♥弹♥
Twice.
还得扔两颗
The meeting is not over.
会议尚未结束
We have yet to present the rules.
我们还未出示竞争规则
So now you're dictating terms.
什么时候轮到你们制定[投降]条件了
Mr. Kamura, Mr. Saito, this is Roger Sterling.
加村先生 斋藤先生 这位是罗杰·斯特林
This is their translator Akira Takahashi.
这位是翻译高桥明
We give each firm $3,000
我们给每家公♥司♥三千美元
for a competitive presentation.
作为参与广♥告♥创意竞争的费用
In this packet are the conditions for the competition.
此文件夹内就是参与竞争的条件
We don't want any conditions. We want it to be unconditional.
我们不跟你们谈条件 需要的是无条件[投降]
Akira, go ahead, tell 'em what I said.
高桥先生 继续 我的话照翻
Roger, stop it.
罗杰 住嘴
These men are our guests. I know exactly who these men are.
他们都是客人 我清楚知道他们是谁
You think you can just come in here and we'll fawn all over you?
你们以为就施施然过来 我们都得奉承你们
We beat you and we'll beat you again.
我们打败了你们 还将再次打败你们
We don't want any of your Jap crap.
日本人的钱我们也不屑赚
So Sayonara.
所以 好走不送
If you could only know my embarrassment.
我的歉意言语实在无以表达
His wife's very sick. He's been drinking a lot.
他妻子病重 他一直在借酒浇愁
You have our rules.
规则已经分明
We very much look forward to your prestation.
我们非常期待贵公♥司♥的创意展示
You don't get to kill this account.
你不许搞砸这单
Well, you know how they are. Maybe it'll kill itself.
你知道他们的 说不定到最后还是死在自己手上
Enough.
够了
I'm not even talking about money right now.
我现在说的甚至不是钱的问题
I'm talking about the kind of work you could do for those people.
而是这样的产品 能让我们有多么大的发挥空间
Have you seen that motorcycle? They love design.
你见过本♥田♥的摩托吗 设计得非常好
As long as my name's in that lobby,
只要我还是这公♥司♥的合伙人
I get to choose whom I do business with.
我就能选择想跟谁做生意
I've got a lot better reasons than you had with Jantzen.
你之前也拒绝与詹特伦泳装合作 我的理由比你正当的多
Jantzen was over.
詹特伦泳装的事已经过去了
I made a pledge to a lot of men you'll never meet
我跟很多当时的战友承诺过
Not to do business with them.
不跟日本人做生意的
Christ on a cracker, where do you get off?
见你♥娘♥的♥鬼 你什么时候才能消停
You know what? You weren't there. You weren't anywhere.
你没上过战场 没经历过那些
I'm sorry you can't understand.
很遗憾你不能理解
It's been almost 20 years.
二战都过去将近20年了
Whether you like it or not, the world has moved on.
不管你喜不喜欢 大家都得向前看
These are not the same people.
他们跟二战的日本鬼子也不一样
How could that be? I'm the same people!
怎么可能 我还是同一个我
You don't think I know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你的如意算盘
You're wrapping yourself in the flag
高举着爱国的旗帜
so you can keep me from bringing in an account
其实是为了让我做不成这一单
Because you know every chip I make,
因为你知道我每做成一单
We become less dependent on lucky strike
我们对幸福时光香烟的依赖就越低
and therefore less dependent on you.
公♥司♥对你的依赖也就越低
Why you little... Roger!
你这个小杂种... 罗杰
Get him out of here.
让他滚出去
The rest of us are trying to build something.
我们几个都在努力有所建树
He's right.
他说得对
Where would you hide a coin?
[你会把硬币藏在哪儿]
You'd spend it, wouldn't you?
[你会将它花掉 不是吗]
Well, I do know where it is. I'll tell you.
[我知道藏在哪 我来告诉你]
Then tell me.
[那就说吧]
I'll make a bargain with you.
[先跟你做笔交易]
Let these two go. Keep me. I'll tell you.
[先放他们俩走 我就告诉你]
Promise. No.
[-我保证 -不行]
Then no deal.
[那就算了]
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么 没什么
Laura.
劳拉
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Hold still. I'll get it.
别动 我去打发了就来
What's the problem? Is she sick?
怎么了 她病了吗
I would've come and gotten her.
你可以打电♥话♥叫我去接她的
No. The slumber party ended early.
不是 睡衣派对提前结束
I'd like to speak to Betty.
我想跟贝蒂谈谈
Okay. Honey?
好的 亲爱的
Is everything all right?
没事吧
No, it's not.
不 有事
Could you leave us alone for a moment?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
I found Sally behaving inappropriately.
我发现萨丽有一些不当行为
What'd she do?
她做什么了
She was in our den on the couch
她在我们家沙发上...
Playing with herself.
自♥慰♥
What?
什么
I don't know what goes on here,
我不知道你们家什么规矩
but that kind of behavior is not allowed in my house
反正那样的行为绝不允许在我家出现
And certainly not in the presence of my daughter.
更不允许在我女儿面前发生
I am...
我...
Very sorry for this behavior
对此非常抱歉
And so is Sally.
萨丽也是
I would've done the same thing.
您的严厉做法非常正确
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I should go.
我该走了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
You don't do those things.
这种事不是你该做的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表