I'm interested in today. That was Friday.
我就想今天要 从周五一直忍♥到现在
Look, I'll clear lunch plus one hour
我不吃午餐 又可以多出一小时
And we'll grab a sandwich and discuss this face to face.
我们随便吃点三明治 然后再当面讨论这个问题
I'm hanging up.
就这样吧 我挂了
Is it broken?
坏了吗
The lamp?
你是说灯还是...
What are you doing all the way over there?
你躲那边去干什么
It's too hot.
你身上太热了
Would you settle for a leg?
可以把腿架在你身上吗
I'd be grateful.
乐意之至
It's cold
好凉啊
And soft.
还很柔滑
I'm the softest.
我是最柔滑的
So which one of us is gonna look at the clock first?
我们都不打算看下时间吗
I caught it when I was picking up the lamp.
刚才捡灯的时候顺便看了
I'm already late.
我已经迟了
For what?
什么迟了
Secor laxatives.
赛可通便剂的会议
Did I spoil the mood?
我破坏气氛了吗
What do you have to do?
你一会要干嘛
I have a 4:00 at Erwin Wasey.
我四点要去厄文卫西广♥告♥公♥司♥
Doing what?
去干嘛
I can't tell you that, Mr. Bond.
这可不能告诉你 小特务
I told you.
我把我的安排告诉你了
What are you working on over there?
你去那边做什么
I don't tell'em what I'm doing for you.
我也没把在你们公♥司♥的工作内容告诉他们
You're not lying in bed with them right now either.
但你也没和他们上♥床♥
Do you know what a Chinese wall is?
你难道不知道保密协定吗
I really should go.
我该走了
Can I get in the bathroom first?
可以让我先用卫生间吗
Just take your time.
当然可以 慢慢来
Let yourself out.
恕不相送
Lock the door behind you as a courtesy.
记得锁门
You wanna leave me here?
你打算把我一个人留在这吗
You sure?
你确定
I'm taking everything interesting with me.
反正你只对我这个人有兴趣
I don't understand.
我不明白
Do you honestly think my book isn't better than Ogilvy's?
你真觉得奥格威的书比我好吗
Mine's got a story.
我的故事很精彩
It's got mystery, intrigue, romance.
秘密 阴谋和爱情贯穿其中
I tell you what else it's got.
我想想还有什么
It's got examples of how to sell things.
对了 还有具体案例 教你如何推销东西
Hold on.
稍等
I'm on the phone.
我在接电♥话♥呢
It's Mrs. Sterling.
是您夫人的电♥话♥
She's leaving for the weekend.
她现在就出发去周末度假地
It's only Wednesday. They have phones in Southampton.
今天才周三 而且南安普顿也能打电♥话♥
Ira, I don't want to sound ungrateful. I just think...
艾拉 不是我不领情 只是...
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Shit.
妈的
Come in.
进来
These need signatures, not initials.
这些要签全名 首字母缩写可不行
Caroline said you refused?
卡罗琳说你不接夫人的电♥话♥
It's just so much more work.
我只是太忙了
I was just giving her a hard time.
我最近不太想搭理她
Can I interest you in the same?
你最近是不是也被冷落了
And I'm supposed to tell you in person
普莱斯先生让我私下转告你
That Mr. Pryce will be taking off
八月底他的儿子要过来
the last two weeks of August for his son's visit.
所以他要请两个星期的假
You had to tell me that in person?
这还用你私下告诉我
So depressing. He doesn't want a memo circulating.
真可悲 他不想让其他人知道
He's afraid people will stop working.
以免他们因此懈怠工作
What are you doing in August?
你八月份有何安排
I'm not sure.
还不知道
Well, what are you doing this afternoon?
那今天下午呢
The same thing I do every afternoon... working...
一如往常般工作
Which is what I'm trying to do right now.
就比如此刻 我也在做着自己的工作
It's not cute.
那个签名真难看
Joanie.
小琼
Jesus. I'm sorry.
对不起 我错了
What did you say to her?
你跟她说什么了
What does that have to do with you?
关你什么事
Her husband got called up.
她老公被征召了
He's going to Vietnam right after basic.
集训之后就要被派去越南
Vietnam.
越南
That's not good.
那可不是什么好事
It's okay. We've all been walking on eggshells.
也没什么 如今的格局 活在哪儿都提心吊胆的
Good afternoon, all.
下午好
I know you don't like to be
我知道你不喜欢
bombarded the moment you walk in,
一进门就湮没在没完没了的公事里
but Fillmore and secor are both coming in tomorrow.
但菲尔莫尔和赛可的人下午都要来
I can't move forward with either until you sign off
这些都是我牺牲午餐时间完成的 你必须签字
On what I worked through lunch to finish.
否则我就没法继续下去
I'm sorry. I had a long lunch, went for a swim.
抱歉 我午餐时间久了点 我去游泳了
Come back in an hour. I'm taking a nap.
我先睡会儿 一个小时之后来找我
It's a business of sadists and masochists,
一个施虐狂 一个受虐狂
And you know which one you are.
你知道你是哪一个吧
Peggy, your boyfriend's here.
佩奇 你男朋友来了
Satisfaction guaranteed.
这样你满意了吗
Why are you here? Thought we could get a drink
你来做什么 晚上一起喝一杯吧
Shoot the bull. Sure.
聊聊天 好啊
What time? Where?
几点 去哪
7:00, P.J. Clarke's.
七点 克拉克酒馆
I'll meet you in the lobby.
到时候大厅见
Ooh, down below.
乖乖 下面幽会啊[双关]
Give it a break, jughead.
省省吧 笨蛋
Oh, I'm not shocked by your lesbian hijinks.
其实女同也没什么
I just hope you know
但我希望你们明白
you can never do what a man can do.
男人的某些"职责" 女人永远无法替代
That's true.
那倒是
Bad news. Don showed up. We're on at 4:00.
坏消息 唐回来了 我们四点开工
How was your siesta? Are you refreshed?
睡得怎么样 精力恢复了吗
Yes. Dr. Miller returned your call.
嗯 米勒博士给你回电♥话♥了
She said not to wake you
她说不要叫醒你
And you needn't return.
也不用给她回电♥话♥
But she got the message and you're gonna have to wait.
但她收到你的留言了 你得等等
Thank you. Are you going to the toilet?
谢谢 你要去厕所吗
I have to hire more copywriters,
我不得不多雇些文案
But these men come in and I know
但这些人来了之后我发现
The better they are, the more my job is in danger.
他们能力越强 我的饭碗就越不保
Oh my.
天
Look who's here Abe.
看看谁来了 艾博
Peggy, I don't know if you
佩奇 还记得吗 这是上次
remember Abe Drexler from Kellogg's loft party.
在凯洛格的派对上见过的艾博·德克斯勒
Hi, I'm Peggy. I remember.
你好 我叫佩奇 我记得
Abe, you want to join us for a drink?
你想和我们一起喝一杯吗
Yes, please do.
来吧
Oh, stay. I'll just stand here.
没关系 我站着就行
Can I get a Johnny Walker with ice?
给我一杯威士忌加冰
Ah, he didn't hear me.
酒保好像没听见
You know what? I'm gonna go play darts.
我去玩会儿飞镖
Take my seat. Are you sure?
你坐我这吧 真的吗
Pay for that. See you kids later.
当然了 一会儿见
I'm sorry. She's...
抱歉 她总是
Always so damn self-amused.
喜欢自娱自乐
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I was gonna stop by your office,
我本来想去你们公♥司♥转转
but I didn't want to get you in trouble.
但不想给你惹麻烦
Then I thought about finding out where you live, but that's weird.
然后就想去你家找你 但那样会很怪
So anyway
所以
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表