What our findings show
我们的调查显示
is that this demographic will spend a good amount of money
这些人将会愿意花费相当数目的钱
for the satisfaction of being useful with their hands.
去获得一种"自己动手 丰衣足食"的满足感
Ladies love a man who's good with his hands.
女人都喜欢动手能力强的男人
You think a mechanic comes in
你觉得一个专业修理工走进店里
and sees these jokers looking at fan belts
看到那些外行对着风扇皮带无从下手
he's gonna stick around?
他还会留下吗
No offense. What's the difference?
无意冒犯 那又怎么样
Our inventory's the same.
我们提供的配件是一样的
I think if they see a coat and tie on aisle 4,
他们要是看见那些上流人士也出现在汽修店
they'll think our prices went up.
还以为我们开始走高端路线了呢
I know I would.
我肯定会这么想的
Listen, salt of the earth,
听着 精英先生
we need more than mechanics to survive.
企业仅靠专业修理工根本无法生存
You ever hear of Sears?
你听说过西尔斯公♥司♥吗
They'll kill us.
他们会打垮我们的
We agreed we all had to agree.
大势所趋 无能为力
Don't we have enough problems with the boycott?
抵♥制♥事件对公♥司♥造成的恶劣影响还不够吗
Look, I don't want to get involved in a family squabble,
听着 我无意干预你们的内部分歧
but I can't move forward until you agree on a strategy.
但如果你们无法达成一致 广♥告♥创作也进行不下去
What if there were a way to market to both groups?
如果能想出兼顾双方市场的广♥告♥策略呢
"Fillmore auto parts.
"菲尔莫尔汽车零部件.
Where the pros go and everyone's welcome."
专业技工的天地和普通人的舞台"
It's a little corny. It's great and you know it.
这有些过时 这很棒 你很清楚这点
That's not a strategy. That's two strategies
这不是一个广♥告♥策略 而是两个
Connected by the word "And."
中间用"和"连接
I can do "Where the pros go"
我可以做到"专业技工的天地"
Or I can do "Everyone's welcome,"
也可以做到"普通人的舞台"
But not both. Sure you can.
但我无法二者兼顾 你当然可以
Someone has to make a decision.
总得有人拿主意吧
There are three of you. Vote.
你们正好有三个人 投票决定吧
Sean, what do you think?
肖恩 你觉得呢
I d-d-d-d...
我 不 不 不
D-d-d-don't know.
不 不知道
What?
什么
You'll have to excuse me for a moment.
抱歉失陪一下
Continue, please.
请继续
Why d-d-do we
我们为 为 为什么
have to c-c-convince him?
非要说 说 说服他
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I wanted to see you.
我想见你
I am so sorry. Who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
My name is Vivian Winters.
我叫薇薇安·温特斯
And I'm going to assume you're her father
我姑且认为你就是她父亲
since that's what she's led me to believe.
至少她是这么跟我说的
Don. What exactly is going on?
我叫唐 到底是怎么回事
I found her on the train between carriages
我是在车厢连接处发现她的
trying to avoid the conductor.
她正试图逃票
I didn't have enough money.
我的钱不够
Megan, could you take her to my office?
梅根 带她去我办公室
Go.
快去
Thank you.
感激不尽
Can I pay you for the ticket and your time?
可否让我略微补偿您一下
You're just very lucky I ran into her
你应该庆幸是我发现了她
before someone else did.
而不是其他人
The types on that train? Someone should keep track of her.
车上坏人太多 得有人看着她
You're right. I didn't know.
你说得对 我没意识到
Men never know what's going on.
男人们总是粗心大意
I offered you money and I said thank you.
我想以金钱补偿你 而且我说了谢谢
She looks so chubby in the pictures.
她在照片里看起来有点婴儿肥
Get her mother on the phone now.
接通她妈妈的电♥话♥
What do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在做什么吗
I wanted to see you and I didn't want to wait till weekends.
我想见你 而且我不想等到周末
Well, you can't do this. This is very serious.
你不能这么做 这事很严重
Mrs. Francis on the line.
接通弗朗西斯太太了
Guess who's sitting on my couch right now.
猜猜看现在谁坐在我沙发上
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm talking about a stranger bringing Sally to my office
我在说一个陌生人把萨丽带到我办公室
because she got on the train with no money.
因为她身无分文地上了火车
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Carla was supposed to pick her up after the doctor.
卡拉应该等她看完医生以后就去接她的
How the hell did this happen?
怎么会发生这样的事
Dr. Keener thought
肯纳医生认为
it would be good for her to walk from camp to her appointment by herself
让她一个人独♥立♥来去比较好
Great idea. Thank you, psychiatry.
真是好主意 感谢你安排的心理治疗
Don't yell at me. She needs to learn responsibility.
别对我大吼大叫 她需要学会承担责任
You need to learn responsibility.
你才应该学会承担责任
Now come get her. I've got a business to run here.
赶快过来接她 我还有事情要忙
Because it's so easy. It's so much fun to take care of her.
照顾孩子多简单啊 照顾她多有意思啊
Enjoy.
你也享受一下吧
What? Enjoy, don.
什么 我说你好好享受吧 唐
I'm meeting Henry in the city tomorrow night. I'll get her then.
我明晚到市区和亨利见面 到时候再来接她
Don't move and don't touch anything.
别四处走动 别碰任何东西
I don't want to hear it.
没事别按铃叫我
Just make sure she doesn't leave that room.
看好她 别让她出房♥间
Hey. Are you serious with this?
嘿 你开什么玩笑
Everyone knows who represents Fillmore auto parts.
大家都知道是谁在代理菲尔莫尔汽车零部件公♥司♥
We're the agency of record. But I was defending you.
我们是集中购买♥♥代理商 但我是在为你说话
We have a religion in this country and it's business.
现如今国人将商业当宗教一样信奉推崇
You're not a priest. You're just another congregant.
你不是头目 你只是个参与者
So I'm not a war criminal.
所以我还不算战犯是吧
Look, why should someone nice like you have to do this?
听着 为什么像你这样的好人非得从事这样的行业
Why should you be a part of that corruption?
你为何自甘堕落呢
It's a waste of your and a million other artists' gifts.
你的艺术才华被白白浪费 简直是暴殄天物
If you publish this, I'll lose my job.
如果你将这篇文章出版 我就工作难保了
Maybe you're better than this.
也许这个工作配不上你
I'm not a political person.
我不是个政客
I don't have to defend myself.
我没有必要为自己辩护
You're political whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢 政♥治♥总是如影随形
And you're not supposed to be insulted.
你不应该受此侮辱
You're supposed to be flattered.
你应该受到万众赞扬
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You inspired me. I wrote this for you.
你给了我灵感 这是为你写的
I guess I read you wrong.
我想我是看错你了
You look so earnest.
你看上去如此认真
I need your word that you'll destroy that.
你必须向我保证会将这个毁掉
Sure.
当然
I won't bother you again.
我不会再来烦你了
Miss Blankenship.
布兰肯希普小姐
Miss Blankenship, are you all right?
布兰肯希普小姐 你还好吧
Miss Blankenship.
布兰肯希普小姐
Miss Blankenship.
布兰肯希普小姐
Caroline. Oh God. Caroline!
卡罗琳 天啊 卡罗琳
Oh. Do not come out of there. I know!
哦 不要出来 我知道的
What now? Excuse me, Mr. Draper.
又怎么了 不好意思 德雷柏先生
I'm really sorry to bother you again.
很抱歉再次打扰您
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm afraid so. What happened?
我想是的 发生什么事了
Jesus.
天呐
Poor thing.
可怜的家伙
Should we call an ambulance?
需要叫医生吗
The coroner.
叫法医吧
What about them?
那边怎么办
I'll attend to this. Sally's in there.
这里我来照看 萨丽在里面
Why? She's visiting.
怎么回事 她过来见唐
Megan, get a man, and we'll need a blanket.
梅根 叫个男人过来 还要一张毛毯
There's an afghan on Mr. Crane's couch.
克雷恩先生的沙发上有一张针织毛毯
She seemed fine just a minute ago.
她刚才看起来还好好的
So where are we?
我们说到哪儿了
Have we agreed on a strategy? I'm not sure.
达成一致的宣传策略了吗 我不大肯定
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表