I need to speak with you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Away from the neighbors, eh?
还得偷偷摸摸的 是吧
Roger.
罗杰
So... Here we are.
看吧 如我所料
Weeks later, man out of town.
丈夫征战在外 寂寞无边
Well, I know you, red.
我太了解你了 红玫瑰
This is the tenderloin of your distress.
寂寞 永远是你的软肋
I'm late.
我那个迟了
What? I'm very late.
什么 我经期迟了好久
Congratulations. I thought you should know.
恭喜啊 我觉得应该让你知道
Me? He's been gone for seven weeks.
我? 他已经在外七周了
It can't be his.
不可能是他的种
Are you sure? There hasn't been anyone else.
你确定吗 我没跟其他人发生过关系
No no, are you sure you're...
不 不 你确定你真的
You know, are you sure that's what's going on?
你确定你是真怀孕了吗
Have you had a rabbit test?
你去医院检查了吗
I can't go to my doctor.
我不能去找我的私人医生
Hey, look at me.
看着我
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
One step at a time.
别紧张 慢慢来
Let me take care of this.
我会处理好这事的
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
These things happen, right?
意外难防 对吧
Will you stop being so upset?
别这样愁眉紧锁 惊慌失措
Very well then. I'll wait on your word.
那就这么说定了 我静候吩咐
Buck up. It's gonna be fine.
别担心 一切都会顺利的
Get me an outside line.
帮我接外线
Francis residence. It's me. Has Sally left for camp yet?
弗朗西斯家宅 是我 萨丽去野营了吗
No. Can I speak with her?
还没 可以让她接电♥话♥吗
You can try. Sally, come in here.
就看她愿不愿意了 萨丽 过来
Your father is on the phone.
你♥爸♥爸来电♥话♥了
Talk to him.
跟他说话
Hello. I missed you this weekend.
喂 我这周末很想你
And I have a big surprise for you.
而且我有个很大的惊喜要送给你
Can you keep a secret?
你可以答应我要保密吗
Do you think your friends are going to be jealous
你觉得你的朋友们要是知道
when they find out that you're going to see the Beatles
你周日要去希叶体育馆看披头士的表演
on Sunday at Shea Stadium?
会不会很嫉妒呢
What? You heard me.
什么 你没听错
Hello? Sally?
喂 萨丽
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm gonna need her Sunday. We're going to see the Beatles.
我周日要带她外出 我们要去看披头士的表演
My goodness.
我的天啊
Sally, say thank you. Thank you, daddy.
萨丽 说谢谢 谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
You can't be mad at me if I wear earplugs.
如果我那天戴耳塞 你可不能生我气啊
I won't. I promise.
我保证我不会
Okay. See you Sunday.
好的 周日见
You have a guest in reception.
接待处有人要见您
I'm on my way.
立刻就来
Hello.
你好
Lane, you're looking well.
莱恩 你看上去挺不错的
This is... unexpected.
这 真没想到
Have you brought Nigel?
你把奈吉带过来了吗
No, I haven't.
不 我没有
Good morning, Lane.
早安 莱恩
That's quite a reception.
如此接待还真是隆重啊
John Gibbons, George Casey, this is Robert Pryce my father.
约翰·吉布森 乔治·凯西 这是我父亲罗伯特·普莱斯
Hello. Sir.
你好 老先生好
Laura will show you inside. Pleasure to meet you.
劳拉会在里面招呼你们的 幸会
I'm here to bring you home.
我是来带你回家的
This was not the arrangement.
原计划不是这样的
Rebecca doesn't want to see you unless you're in London.
除非你回伦敦 否则瑞贝卡不会想见你的
But Nigel does. I'm here to bring you home.
但是奈吉想 我就是来带你回家的
I'll be at the Warwick until Friday.
我会在沃里克待到星期五
That should be ample time.
应该有足够的时间让你做好安排了
Well, there's no reason to stay then.
其实我并没有任何留下的理由
I suppose we should at least dine together.
不过至少也要一起吃顿饭吧
Have you plans for this evening?
你晚上有什么安排吗
I do now.
现在有了
I guess we're just a little confused
我想我们还没完全弄清楚
about what it is we're selling.
到底要推销什么
Senator Murphy would be appreciative
如果广大选民能够意识到
if voters were very aware of the hundreds of millions of dollars
墨菲议员为加州带来的巨大财富
he's brought to California.
他将会感到非常欣慰
North American Aviation is a friend of Anaheim.
阿纳翰是北美航♥空♥的重点投资城市
Pork is only half of it.
政策扶持不是全部
The guidance and control systems in the Minuteman II
民兵II弹道导弹所采用的导航操作系统
have significant civilian potential.
具有重大的民用潜力
United, T.W.A., American...
联合航♥空♥ 环球航♥空♥ 北美航♥空♥
they're gonna want this.
他们会喜欢这一尖端科技的
So you never have to say the word "Bomb," Right?
既然是民用 就不会跟炸♥弹♥什么的扯上关系吧
That's good.
很好
Gentlemen. Don't get up.
各位 不用起身了
How would you feel about avoiding the idea of defense altogether?
诸位是否觉得 还是不要提及军事防御比较好
If you think that's best.
如果你坚持如此 那就悉听尊便吧
We'd prefer something more comprehensive though...
不过我们希望看到的广♥告♥信息应该是全面的
Defense, cutting-edge technology
防御功能 尖端科技
and of course the Moon.
当然 还有月球
We've got a 60% bump in our advertising budget to $4 million
我们增加了60%的广♥告♥预算 总计达四百万
I assume this means television.
我想其中会有很大一笔用于电视广♥告♥吧
We're taking this very seriously.
我们非常重视此次合作
And so are we.
我们也一样
We see this as the beginning of a new era in the relationship
我们认为此次合作将揭开
between North American Aviation and Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
北美航♥空♥与斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥的新篇章
There'll be fewer black bars as the process moves forward.
这一项目将极大地扩展航♥空♥运输的覆盖范围
Gibby.
吉比
Don. George.
唐 乔治
Good to see you both again. Likewise.
后会有期 后会有期
I should get on a plane to the coast immediately.
我必须立刻飞往加州
Why? I thought we were talking about meet the press.
为什么 我以为我们要先跟媒体见面呢
I don't see Minuteman missiles breaking up the "Hillbillies".
民兵II导弹再厉害 也炸不死你那群乡巴佬
I have to go anyway.
不管你怎么说我都得去
Give me those tickets before you go anywhere.
先把票给我弄到你再走
Don't worry. They're coming. I'm not worried.
别担心 正往这边送呢 我才不担心呢
Not in the slightest.
一点都不担心
My father has come to visit.
我父亲来探视我
I wonder if you might join us for dinner this evening.
不知可否赏光共进晚餐
I may have plans.
我已经有安排了
I'd consider it a personal favor.
就当我欠你个人情好了
So how long is your visit? Too short.
不知您的访期定的是多久 非常短暂
So, father, how have you found your accommodations?
父亲 您对住处还满意吗
Adequate... sixth floor.
尚可 在六楼
Father likes a view.
我父亲喜欢看风景
I was quite impressed with your office.
贵公♥司♥给我留下了相当深刻的印象
I think the view's better here.
"风景"这边更好
Hello, gentlemen. I'm your bunny... Judy.
晚上好 先生们 我是你们的兔女郎 朱蒂
May I see your key please?
我可以看你们的号♥码牌吗
Lane Pryce.
莱恩·普莱斯
Are you the keyholder or is this a borrowed key?
您是持有人还是借用人
I am the keyholder.
我是持有人
May I take your cocktail order, Mr. Pryce?
请问您要点什么酒呢 普莱斯先生
Three Whiskey Sours would do.
三杯威士忌酸酒就行
She's asking what you want, not how many you've had.
她在问你要喝什么 不是你喝了多少杯
I'll have a nice Bourbon.
我要杯波本[威士忌的一种]
Whiskey Sour sounds good.
就威士忌酸酒吧
Judy,
朱蒂
could you see if that lovely creature could drop by?
可以让那边的孤单美女赏脸来坐坐吗
Of course.
当然了
So what's your line, Robert?
不知您老在何处高就 罗伯特
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表