I have to cover reception, per Joan's orders.
琼让我必须去做前台接待
Go ahead.
去吧
Your mother's going to be downstairs in a minute.
你妈妈马上就会到楼下了
Get your things.
带好你的东西
I wanna stay.
我想留下
Well, you can't.
不可以
I want to stay and I don't know why I can't.
我想留下 我不知道为什么不可以
Because you have to go home.
因为你得回家
I'll be good. I promise.
我会很乖的 我保证
Come on. No.
起来 不要
Let's go. No! No!
走吧 不要 不要
No no! I'm not going anywhere! Stop it!
不要 我哪里都不去 别拉我
Do you want me to carry you out of here? I'm not going.
你想要我把你抱出去吗 我才不走
I'm not leaving. I hate it there!
我不要离开 我讨厌那里
Is everything okay?
怎么了
Can you talk to her? What?
你可以跟她谈谈吗 什么
Please. I can't bring her back
拜托了 我没法将她送回去
kicking and screaming to her mother.
她肯定会对她母亲大吵大闹的
I don't have much child psychology.
我不太会琢磨小孩的心思
Just talk to her.
劝劝她就好
Dr. Faye wants to talk to you.
菲娅博士想跟你谈谈
Hi, Sally.
你好 萨丽
Remember me from yesterday?
还记得我们昨天见过面吗
I know you don't want to go, but you have to.
我知道你不想走 但你必须回去
Your mother came all the way out here.
你妈妈大老远跑来
You don't know my mother.
你又不认识我妈
Sally.
萨丽
Sally,
萨丽
sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do.
有时候 有些事我们不想做也得做
Shut up. What's gotten into you?
闭嘴 你到底怎么回事
I don't think I'm helping here.
我觉得我帮不上忙
We don't want your help.
我们不需要你帮忙
Let's go, now. Stop it! No! Stop it!
现在就跟我走 停下 不要
It's gonna be all right.
没事的
No, it's not.
才不会呢
I fall all the time.
我总是跌倒
I was coming to get you.
我是打算来叫你的
Mrs.... Your...
那位 你的
Sally's mother is in reception.
萨丽的妈妈在接待处了
Thank you.
谢谢
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Come on, let's go.
好了 走吧
I was waiting in the lobby at 5:00.
我五点整的时候就在大厅等了
We lost track of time. Well, now I'm late.
我们忘了时间 现在我已经迟了
Sally?
萨丽
Say goodbye to your father. Goodbye.
跟爸爸说再见 再见
Excuse me.
借过
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi. Are you here to see Peggy?
你好 您是来找佩奇的吗
Can you make me one of those?
可以也给我来一杯吗
No. No, I can't.
不 不行
I can't do anything for you. Why are you upset?
我没办法为你做任何事 你为何如此气愤
You shouldn't have put me in that position.
你不该将我置于那种境地
Things happen. I didn't plan it.
那是个意外 我也没想到
You asked me to go watch her.
你让我去照看她
There was no one else to do it.
当时我找不到其他人
And just now? What the hell was that?
那刚才呢 那又算什么
I'm not good with kids.
我根本不擅长带小孩
That was not your fault.
那不是你的错
Well, it feels like there was a test and I failed it.
那感觉像是一个考验 而我失败了
God knows I'd be lying
如果我说我没有这样想过的话
if I said it didn't cross my mind.
老天都知道我在说谎
Would I meet your children? When would I meet your children?
我会见到你的孩子吗 什么时候会见到
But I don't have any.
但我自己没有孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
I love children, but I chose to be where I am.
我喜欢孩子 但我选择了如今的生活方式
I don't view it as a failure.
我不觉得那是个败笔
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
I mean it.
我是认真的
Jesus. What a mess.
老天啊 真是一团糟
Part of it's good, right?
有一部分还不错 对吧
I'm gonna go. I didn't really sleep.
我要走了 我没怎么睡
We can have dinner this weekend. I'll pick a place.
我们这周末可以共进晚餐 我来选地点
Good.
很好
Why are you drinking here?
你为什么在这喝东西
Come on.
来吧
I don't know what kind of surprise you're gonna spring on me.
我不知道你为我准备了怎样的惊喜
So Abe Drexler pulled a boner.
艾博·德克斯勒犯了个大错
It's to be expected.
我早料到会这样
He seemed so nice.
他人看上去真的很好
He's a man.
他是个男人
He won't be happy until he turns you out.
不对你进行思想大改造 他是不会善罢甘休的
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Gotta be their girl.
你得当他们的女人
It's the way they want it. Maybe it's biology.
他们就喜欢这样 可能是生物本能
It's like men are this vegetable soup
男人就像蔬菜汤
and we can't put'em on a plate or eat'em off the counter.
不能放在盘子吃 也不能在吧台上吃
So women are the pot. They heat'em up.
所以女人就是锅 将汤加热
They hold 'em. They contain them.
承载着 包容着
But who wants to be a pot?
但是谁想当个锅呢
Who the hell said we're not soup?
我们为何就不能是汤呢
I don't think that's true.
我觉得你说的不对
It's been my experience.
这是我的经验之谈
But you know, I wouldn't have helped Abe out
但是 要不是我觉得艾博是碗特别的汤
if I didn't think he was some very interesting soup.
我也不会帮他一把
Listen, go ahead without me.
听我说 你去吧 别管我了
Another time.
我有机会再去
Are you angry or lovesick?
你是生气还是害相思病啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Night, peg.
晚安 佩
Could you hold that?
可以等一下吗
Hello.
你们好
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表