Are you serious?
你确定
I'll do'em too. Don't worry.
换我我也会这么做 别担心
I'm sure yours'll be better because you're girlier.
你肯定比我做得好 因为你是女孩儿
Lee Garner Jr.
小李·加勒
Put him through.
接进来
Caroline, did he say what it was about?
卡罗琳 他说是什么事了吗
Well, hello, Lee. How's palm beach?
你好 李 棕榈滩怎么样
Beautiful. Heading back there in a couple of days.
很漂亮 我打算过几天再去
Back? Where the hell are you?
再去 那你现在在哪呢
In town doing a little Christmas shopping.
在城里做圣诞节采购
Yeah, I'd love to see you now that I know you're in town.
你在城里的话我想和你见一面
Caroline!
卡罗琳
How about dinner tomorrow? Christmas party.
明晚一起吃晚饭怎么样 明晚有圣诞派对
How about lunch? We're having a christmas party.
那午餐吧 晚上我得参加圣诞派对
Why am I getting my invitation so late?
为什么没有邀请我
Because I thought you were out of town.
我以为你不在城里
Huh. Madison avenue office christmas party?
在麦迪逊大街的办公室开派对
I've seen the movies. You find me.
我只在电影里看过 有兴趣
Okay. 3:00?
好吧 三点怎么样
No, 4:00. 5:00.
四点才开始 五点吧
Shit. Go get Lee.
去叫李过来
I'm looking forward to it.
我很期待
You won't be disappointed.
不会让你失望的
I just got off the phone with Lee Garner jr.
我刚才接到小李·加勒的电♥话♥
He's going to stop by.
他要过来
We're going to have to have a christmas party,
我们得为他准备一个圣诞派对
A real one. How did that happen?
盛大的派对 怎么会这样
It happened. In fact, he was offended
事实如此 而且他已经因为
That we hadn't invited him already.
我们没有邀请他而生气了
Uninvite him.
那就别邀他来这里
Take him to the four seasons. He can have three entrees.
带他去四季大酒店 随便他想吃什么
This man doesn't care about food.
他来又不是为了吃
I know that you've lived your life from a bottomless pocket,
我知道你对钱完全没有概念
But there's a very real system of money
但这里的支出和收入
coming in versus money going out.
都有一个系统的
Overtime, supplies being used carelessly,
加班费 折旧费
Leaving the lights on, parties-- it adds up.
电费 派对费用 这都是多余的开销
Listen, Olivier, aren't you the one who's always talking about
听着 老伙计 你不是总说
How lucky strike is 99% of our business or something?
幸福时光香烟是我们99%的收入来源
69% if we land Pond's cold cream.
能拿下旁氏冷霜广♥告♥的话就只有69%
We have Pond's and I hate the way you say "percent,"
已经拿到了 还有我讨厌你老是算计百分比
What about our other clients?
那其他的客户怎么办
We have no other clients.
我们没有其他客户
If Lee Garner Jr. wants three wise men flown in from Jerusalem,
即使小李·加勒想从耶路撒冷请来东方三贤士
He gets it. Caroline!
我们也得办到 卡罗琳
Get Joanie in here. You want something? I brought it from home.
叫琼过来 你要来点吗 我从家带的
Yes? There's been a small adjustment
什么事 我们圣诞派对的标准
To the scale of our christmas party.
得有点小小的调整
Lower or Higher? Lee Garner jr. Will be joining us.
调高还是低 小李·加勒要来
I trust you will make the appropriate improvements.
相信你能适当改善
Well, I don't. We need to change its rating
不光改善 得提升它的档次
From convalescent home to roman orgy.
从小孩过家家提高到万人狂欢节
Maalox.
嘴上有东西
I want a bartender and a tree.
我要调酒师和圣诞树
Screw him. I love christmas.
别管他 我喜欢圣诞节
You love christmas parties.
你只喜欢圣诞派对
We're going to need more employees,
我们需要多一点人凑数
So I'm going to allow everyone escorts, even the girls.
所以我得让她们都携伴参加
New york food-- deli and chinese--
纽约食品 熟食和中国菜
And some kind of gift for Mr. Garner.
还得给加勒先生准备一份礼物
You're off-limits.
可不能把你自己当礼物送了
I don't think he's the one who needs to be reminded.
你不提醒他 他是不会想到这一点的
Oh, come on.
拜托
He was all over you
上次你穿那条红裙子
the time you wore that red dress--
他被迷得神魂颠倒的
The one with the bow in the back
背后还系了条蝴蝶结
that makes you look like a present.
看上去就像包装精美的礼物一样
You have an incredible memory. Yeah, I think about it a lot
你记性真好 我常常会想起来
That dress, I mean.
我是说那条裙子
Could you wear it? Stop it.
你能再穿一次吗 少来
I didn't mean it that way.
不是你想的那个意思
All I was saying was this is the office and that's life.
我是说 职场公事为重 但在派对上可以尽情放纵
This is good
这样很好
And that's life.
那才是生活的乐趣嘛
What a nice surprise.
瞧瞧这是谁来了
Sheila at the station baked them.
这是希拉做的
Sheila. Who's sheila?
希拉 谁是希拉
Huh. She's 60 years old.
她今年六十岁了
You see how shaky the icing is?
你看那糖霜做的
Hey, knock it off.
等一下
Why? Is rasputin home?
怎么了 有别人在吗
Shh. She'll hear you.
小声点 她会听到的
I want to lie down. I'm tired.
我累了 我得躺着去
Uh-huh. My bed is covered with work.
不行 我床上摆满工作的东西
That's kind of symbolic.
你是想影射什么吗
How is my face?
我的脸看起来怎么样
Fresh, dewy, well cared for?
清新 纯洁的 保养得很好吧
Let me get a better look.
我来帮你弄得更好
You taste like soap.
你身上有肥皂的味道
I'm in the middle of a seven-day beauty plan.
我在做一个七天美容疗程
Can't we just
我们就不能
Get undressed and lie together again?
脱了衣服躺在一起吗
That was a bad idea.
那可不是个好主意
How long is this gonna go on?
这状态还要持续多久
Oh, I'm sorry you feel you've put in the time.
抱歉让你觉得我们已经到了那一步
We're not doing anything. we're doing some things.
我们什么都没做 这样也别有一番情趣
We're not doing anything I can't do myself.
可我们没在做需要两人"配合"的那事
Mark.
马克
I told you I want you.
我说过我想要你
In fact I want you so much I wanna wait.
事实上 越是想要你 我就越愿意等下去
And I told you there's nothing to be afraid of.
我也说过 我们可以无所畏惧
I want to be your first.
我想做你第一个男人
You're so old-fashioned.
你太保守了
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
In sweden, they make love
在瑞典 男女一旦心动
the minute they feel attracted.
便可以直接做♥爱♥
And it's healthier, because you can find,
这样也健康些 因为你可以寻寻觅觅
You know, the perfect person.
找到最佳伴侣
Because making love is a very important
要知道 性生活和谐对于爱侣来说
part of a life with someone.
是非常重要的
The most important. In Sweden, anyway.
可以说是最重要的 至少在瑞典如此
Where did you hear that?
这些你是从哪知道的
I read this article, "the Swedish way of love."
我读了篇文章 叫《瑞典式爱情》
It's very enlightened.
非常具有启迪意义
You're never going to get me to do anything Swedish people do.
你别想让我像瑞典人那样做
All you have to do is take a couple of steps that way.
你只需浅尝辄止
I brought you cookies.
我给你带了曲奇饼
I think you should go home.
我觉得你该回家了
And I want you to think about that.
希望你能好好考虑那个问题
Sorry. Everybody leaves
抱歉 聚会散场
The moment you have to clean up.
你还不得不打扫战场
I might have a vacuum.
我好像有个吸尘器
Where the hell are you coming from?
你到底从哪回来的
Work. Where do you work?
我在工作 你在哪工作
The white horse tavern?
白马酒馆吗
Did you have a party or something?
你是参加了聚会什么的吧
I hate parties. and you hate christmas.
我讨厌聚会 你还讨厌圣诞呢
I got it. I don't hate christmas.
我知道的 我不讨厌圣诞节
I hate this christmas.
今年除外
Of course you have heat.
你家里有暖气啊 想想也是
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表