Hello? Just stay here.
有人吗 别乱跑
Where's your lovely wife, Lane?
你的娇妻现在何处 莱恩
She and my son are in london.
她和我儿子都在伦敦
I shall be joining them soon enough.
我很快就和他们团聚
Mine's in Florida.
我家人在佛罗里达
I guess we'll suffer through, eh, Jeeves?
我们算是难兄难弟了 对吧
Merry christmas!
圣诞快乐
It's hard to tell if he's
此刻很难分辨这位
father christmas or father time.
是圣诞老人还是岁月老人了
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
That's a big bag, Roger.
罗杰 这袋子真大
Don't want you to have a third heart attack.
可不要第三次心脏病发
Right, honey?
是吧 亲爱的
What have we here?
看看都有些什么
What do all the good boys and girls want for Christmas?
孩子们都希望得到什么样的圣诞礼物呢
Lucky strike! Thank you.
幸福时光香烟 多谢
You're welcome. Don't smoke those all at once.
不用 不要一次就抽完了
And I have a very special present
还有一份特殊的礼物
for a little boy who knows he's been naughty.
送给这位淘气的小男孩儿
Lee.
李
You didn't need to do that.
你不必破费的
Yes, we did.
哪里话
Look at that.
看看
It's a Polaroid.
是宝丽莱tt
Thank you.
谢谢你
It reminds me of when I was a kid.
倒让我想起孩童时候t
Remember that?
还记得吗
You'd ask for something, you'd get it
如愿以偿得到梦寐以求的东西
and it made you happy.
我自然是很高兴
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Merry Christmas, Don.
圣诞快乐 唐
There's eggs in my bed!
我床上有烂鸡蛋
You can sleep in our room if you want.
你愿意的话可以睡我们房♥里
My room's fine.
我房♥里好好的
Anybody home? Not for much longer.
有人吗 一会儿便走
I can't leave until Geoff and Bert Cooper
我得等杰夫和伯特·库珀
figure out how to take food from children.
想出怎样从孩子们手里拿到吃的才能走
Well, if anyone can do it.
恐怕不太可能
How many christmas parties do you have to go to?
你还有几个聚会要参加
I pity you. Please, sit down.
难为你了 请坐
No, I just want to make sure there were no problems.
不坐了 我只想确信没什么差池
You really are a full-service company.
你的服务可真是周全
It's just you didn't take the test
因为你没有参加测试
and I know you're the creative shaman around here,
你做为公♥司♥的创意总监
but you walked out of my presentation.
却中途退出我的展示环节
I'm disappointed.
我深感失望
I thought you came in to flirt, but you came in to fight.
原以为你是来谈情 谁知竟是来挑事
You have to know I found out all I could about you.
我竭尽所能地获取关于你的信息
Your work is very interesting
你的作品非常有意思
and I guess I was hoping you thought mine was.
我原希望你也能认同我的拙作
It's not personal.
我不是有意针对你
I just don't think you can learn much about people that way.
我只是觉得 通过作品是无法真正了解一个人的
I learned a lot about you.
可我却对你多有了解
You're the kind of man who doesn't want to take the test.
你就是那种不愿意接受测试的人
I'm sorry. I just don't see
抱歉 我只是不明白
how knowing about my childhood is gonna help sell floor wax.
我的童年对销♥售♥地板蜡有何作用
I saw that ad.
我看过你那个广♥告♥
It's all about somebody's childhood.
简直是你童年阴影的一个缩影
Look, we're both in the same business.
大家同处一个行业
I'm not embarrassed to say
我也不怕妄言
it's about helping people somehow
做这测试就是要帮助人们
to sort out their deepest conflict.
梳理内心最深处的心结
And what is that?
什么心结
In a nutshell,
根本上说
it all comes down to "what I want"
就是"我想做什么样的人"
versus "what's expected of me."
和"人们对我有何期待"之间的矛盾
That's true. I know it's true.
这倒是没错 我自然知道没错
You would've known it's true
如果你没中途退出
if you'd stayed for my presentation.
你也应该早就知道
Want to get some dinner or something?
想吃点夜宵吗
No, thank you.
不了 多谢
But apology accepted.
但我接受你的歉意
Look, I know the holidays are hard in your situation,
我知道你肯定觉得假期度日如年
But don't worry. You'll be married again in a year.
不过不必着急 一年之内你会再婚
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I always forget-- nobody wants to think they're a type.
我总是忘记人们都不愿承认自己被看穿
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Harry. Your turn.
哈里 该你了
Sorry sorry sorry.
实在对不起
Shit.
真见鬼
I don't see anything.
什么都没有
Oh. Here they are.
找到了
I got 'em. Great.
找到了 太好了
Forgot his keys. I'll give you a half an hour
他钥匙忘了 半小时后回来
and then we'll meet you at Chumley's. Make it an hour.
我们在查姆利家见 一个小时吧
Might have to get some food in him. He's pathetic.
可能要给他弄点吃的 真可怜
Hello?
醒醒
I'm really sorry. It's okay.
真的很抱歉 举手之劳
Switched my plans a little bit.
只是改了一下我的行程
I'm getting you aspirin. Don't say no.
我给你取阿司匹林 一定要吃
Top right cabinet.
最上面靠右的柜子
How about some food? No.
吃点东西吗 不了
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 没事
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
那就明天见吧
Don't.
别这样
Don't what?
别怎样
You smell so good.
你的体香让我难以抗拒
I feel dizzy.
我有些眩晕
My goodness.
天啊
I know.
我知道
Oh! I'm supposed to meet somebody.
我还有约会
I should really go.
真的该走了
You sure?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
I, uh...
我...
I understand. It's okay.
我明白 没事
Okay.
没事
See you tomorrow, I guess.
那明天见
Freddy.
弗雷迪
I'm sorry I'm at your desk.
抱歉我占了你桌子
It was the cleanest spot in the office.
这张是办公室里最干净的了
Are you okay? You didn't come to the party.
还好吗 昨晚聚会你没来
It's been my experience
据我的经验而言
that when they give you that Santa suit,
他们要你穿上圣诞老人的衣服时
there's usually a bottle already in the pocket.
通常早就想到怎么整你了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I don't want to worry
我可不想担心
that every time I hurt your feelings
自己每次惹你伤心之后
you're gonna start drinking again.
你就会重新开始酗酒
Then why don't you stop hurting my feelings?
那何不别再惹我伤心呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry I said you were old-fashioned.
抱歉我说你落伍了
And I'm sorry I said you wanted to get married.
我也很抱歉 不应说你嫁人心切
I do want to get married.
我确实是嫁人心切
Well, you've got to work less and find somebody.
那就不要一门心思工作 多出去约会
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
Is it serious?
是认真的吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表