Don't you like the food, dear?
亲爱的 你不喜欢这食物吗
No. Sally Draper, that's rude.
是的 萨丽·德雷柏 真没礼貌
You love cranberry sauce. It has seeds in it.
你喜欢红莓酱 里面有籽
How about the sweet potato? I'm not hungry.
甜薯怎么样 我不饿
Look, there's marshmallow.
来 尝点软糖
Oh lord.
天啊
She might have a fever.
她可能发烧了
I'm sorry. It's all right, dear.
很抱歉 没事 宝贝
Isabel, can you bring a rag? Ow, stop pinching me!
伊莎贝尔 能拿块抹布吗 别掐我
I love sweet potatoes.
我喜欢甜薯
Isabel!
伊莎贝尔
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Do you want a drink? I don't have much time.
想喝一杯吗 时间不多
I have supper with my family.
要和家人共进晚餐
Of course you do. Should I not have mentioned my family?
那是当然 不该提到我家人吗
I never know how you're going to react.
我并不知道你会作何反应
No, that's fine.
不 没事
Let me take off my brassiere. No. In a minute.
让我把胸罩脱了 不 再等下
Stop telling me what to do. I know what you want.
不用说 我也知道你想怎么样
So do it.
来啊
Harder.
用力
Again.
再来
Hold on.
稍等
Surprise, it's for you.
居然是找你的
Why did you answer it?
你为什么要接
It was the third try. I couldn't take it.
响三次了 我没办法不接
Hello? Happy Thanksgiving.
喂 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
I'm sorry to bother you. I didn't know you'd have guests.
很抱歉打扰你 不知道你有客人
What's wrong?
什么事
I need $280 for bail.
我需要280美元保释金
Bye.
拜拜
Where are you? It... It's not for me.
你在哪儿 不是我要用
Spit it out, honey.
宝贝 直说吧
You're going to laugh.
说了你肯定会嘲笑我
Pete and I hired some actresses
我和皮特雇了一些女演员
To get in a fight over a Sugarberry ham.
让她们为了一根舒格伯里火腿而起争执
You know, as a stunt.
为了引起轰动效应
We got them to increase their media budget.
我们可以让他们多付一些广♥告♥费
Hello?
在听吗
I'm here.
听着呢
Well, one of them pressed charges against the other for assault.
但是其中一个因打了另一个被指控了
It's $80 bail
需要保释金80美元
And $100 apiece to keep their mouths shut.
加上每个人一百的封口费
And it has to happen today.
今天就要付钱
Call Pete!
打给皮特
Do you think you're my first call?
其他人我都试过了
Hello. I'm so sorry to bother you.
早啊 很抱歉打扰你了
I oughta let you twist in the wind.
我应该让你自生自灭的
It still worked out.
那方法效果很不错
You'll be very happy. I'm not happy.
你会开心的 一点也不
And I don't think it's funny or cute.
而且我一点也不觉得这很有趣
You run something like that by me first.
如果你事先向我通报一下
I would have kept you from looking like an idiot,
我就不会让你现在表现得像个白♥痴♥
Or worse yet, making me look like one.
更糟的是 让我也跟着你像个白♥痴♥一样
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
You want people to think we're idiots, Peggy?
你希望别人当我们都是白♥痴♥吗 佩奇
Hey, there's no reason for name-calling.
没必要如此叫骂
She's been agonizing. Who are you?
她已经够痛苦的了 你谁啊
I'm her fiance.
我是她未婚夫
Mark, don't.
马克 别说了
Why'd you bring him up here if you didn't want him involved?
既然你不希望他劝架 你又何必带他过来
I know. I'm sorry, Don.
知道了 很抱歉 唐
Fiance? It just came out.
什么未婚夫 脱口而出了
Did you put the dog out? It's cold outside.
你把狗放出去了吗 外面太冷了
But I locked her in the laundry room.
但是我把她锁在洗衣房♥了
It's not cold in here.
这儿可不冷哦
Sally.
萨丽
I was calling daddy.
我在给爸爸打电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
I wanted to wish him a happy Thanksgiving.
我想祝他感恩节快乐
You'll see him tomorrow.
明天你就能见他了
You want to call him to complain about how awful I am?
你想打给他 向他抱怨我怎么对你的吗
Don't expect any sympathy when he hears my side of the story.
等他听了我的说辞 别指望他会同情你
Don't! Go to bed.
别 赶紧上♥床♥去
I'm going to have them take that phone out of the hallway.
我得吩咐人把电♥话♥从走廊拿走
Tomorrow when the kids go,
明天孩子一接走
Why don't we have Carla take the baby
让卡拉照顾婴儿
and we'll drive to a nice dinner?
我们开车去享用一顿丰盛的晚餐
Maybe Essex. The Griswold inn.
埃塞克斯的格里斯沃德旅馆如何
Okay.
好吧
I'm really full, Betty.
我吃得太饱了 贝蒂
Daddy!
爸爸
Oooh! Dad.
喔哦 爸爸
How much Turkey did you eat? I ate everything.
你吃了多少火鸡 我吃了所有东西
Hello, daddy.
早啊 爸爸
Hello.
早啊
19:00 tomorrow night. Where's the baby?
明晚七点过来 宝宝呢
I had Carla take him. You weren't going to.
我让卡拉带他 你应付不来的
Henry and I have plans. I'd like to see him.
我和亨利还有安排 我想看看他
Hello, Don. Henry.
早啊 唐 亨利
Come on, let's go.
来吧 出发吧
Garage door.
关下车♥库♥门
What are you doing? You know what I'm doing.
你干嘛 你说呢
The button fell off my pajamas.
睡衣扣子掉了
I'll sew it on in the morning.
明早我会把它缝上去的
You know how to sew?
你会做针线吗
I can do a button. I'll show you.
我会缝扣子 到时做给你看
I'll leave the light on in the bathroom
我会让卫生间的灯亮着
So there won't be any more problems, okay?
这样就没问题了吧
Okay. Good night, daddy.
好的 晚安 爸爸
Good night, both of you.
你们也是
Do you have your key?
你有房♥间钥匙吗
Hello? Maybe they're asleep.
有人在吗 他们可能睡了
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Let go!
走开
What the hell is the dog doing in the house?
该死的狗待在屋里干什么
You run up to bed. I'll wait.
你先上♥床♥ 我再等会儿
For what?
等什么
It's almost 10:00.
都快十点了
I thought you said 10:00. She didn't.
我以为你说过了我们十点才回来 她没有
I've waited for you plenty of times.
我曾经也是这样夜夜等你归来
Henry, do you mind?
亨利 能回避一下吗
Betty? It's okay.
贝蒂 没事的
Does that mean I should stay or not stay?
那我到底是留下还是回避
Stay.
留下
When are you moving out?
你们什么时候搬出去
I don't know.
还没定
You were supposed to be out a month ago.
你们一个月前就该搬出去了
We haven't found the right place for the kids.
我们还没给孩子找到好的住处
Well, either do as we agreed
要么按照协议搬出去
or I'm going to need to collect rent.
要么我收你们房♥租
What? Or you could just buy it from me if you want to.
什么 你也可以选择买♥♥下这房♥子
I can't believe you.
你简直不可理喻
Don, it's temporary.
唐 这只是暂时的
Believe me, Henry, everybody thinks this is temporary.
相信我 亨利 谁都知道这是暂时的
Good night.
晚安
He has some nerve.
他发神经
I know you don't want to hear this,
我知道你不想听
But he's right.
但他说得对
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表