I don't know. You seem to have everything in hand.
我不知道 你看上去大局在握
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
We don't even know how bad this is gonna be until Lane shows up.
莱恩不出现 我们甚至不知道情况到底会有多严重
Every time something good happens, something bad happens.
果然情场得意 商场失意
I knew I'd pay for it.
我就知道我会付出点代价的
You're not paying for anything.
你不需要付出任何代价
But I'm counting on you.
我对你寄予厚望
Close that, will you?
能把门带上吗
Joan Harris. Joanie, I'm glad you're there.
琼·哈里斯 琼妮 我很高兴你在
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I feel so guilty.
我觉得好愧疚啊
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I need to see you.
我得见你
I need you to come down here.
我要你来这里
I'm not flying to Raleigh.
我才不要飞去罗利呢
When do you get back? No, I'm here.
你什么时候回来 不 我还在这儿呢
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Mr. Cooper said he spoke with you.
库珀先生说他跟你通过话了
He did, but I didn't go.
确实 但我没去
Damn it, Roger. Get on a plane.
该死 罗杰 赶快飞过去啊
You're very persuasive in person.
你当面交谈非常有说服力
There's no point.
没救了
It's been over for weeks.
几周前一切就结束了
Garner was supposed to give me a month.
加勒原本答应给我一个月时间的
The bastard couldn't keep to it.
可那混♥蛋♥却不守信用
You knew about it?!
你早就知道了
I can't believe you. We could've done something.
你简直不可理喻 我们或许可以采取补救措施的
Don't yell at me.
别对我吼
You know what it's been like walking around with this?
你以为我隐瞒着这消息心里好受吗
I got a hole in my gut.
简直如鲠在喉 如坐针毡
What am I supposed to do with this information?
你现在告诉了我 我该作何反应
I'm sorry.
对不起
But I need you to know why I need to see you.
我只是想让你知道 为什么我想见你
You should've told me.
你早该跟我说的
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么不告诉我
I kept meaning to say something.
我一直想跟你说
I thought I still had time. I don't know.
我以为时间还有很多 我脑子乱了
I should go. There's a lot of work to do.
我要挂了 还有很多工作要忙
Come after work.
下班了过来吧
I'm at the Statler.
我在斯塔特勒酒店
I had to stay away from midtown.
我得离市中心远点
I'll have to see.
到时候再说吧
I think my setup is good,
我觉得我的创意挺不错
But Don always has these little examples at the end
但唐会在最后加一些例子 画龙点睛
that explain to the client how big the idea is.
让客户感受到我们的创意是多么精彩绝伦
They're always kind of poetic.
他的作品总是那么富有诗意
So get Don to write it. We can't lose this.
那就让唐来写 我们不能丢了这么大的客户
Since when do we have donuts?
什么时候开始有甜甜圈吃了
Condemned man always gets his choice of a last meal.
人之将死 美食相送
You know what Pete Campbell just said to me?
你知道皮特·坎贝尔刚才对我说什么了吗
He said if anybody sends a resume out of here,
他说要是有人敢向其它公♥司♥投简历
they're gonna get executed.
立刻就地开除
Fellas, we're on an account right now.
各位 我们手头还有个案子呢
Playtex gloves protect a woman's hands
倍得适手套 呵护女性玉手
so they're soft enough to touch
让您的双手柔软娇嫩
all the things a woman wants to touch.
触摸你想触摸之物
All the things?
什么都可以摸吗
The exciting things she wants to feel with her fingertips.
一切令她亢奋 让她的指尖无法抗拒的东西
His lips.
比如他的嘴唇
The tuft of hair on his chest.
他丛生的胸毛
The small of his back.
他坚实的后背
I can't imagine Don saying that.
我无法想象唐说出这种话会是怎样的效果
Excuse me. I have a delivery for Peggy Olson.
打扰一下 这里有佩奇·奥尔森的包裹
What?
什么
Are you Peggy Olson? It's C.O.D.
你是佩奇·奥尔森吗 这里有你的货到付款包裹
Let me get my purse.
我去拿钱包
Go ahead without me.
你们接着讨论
I'm gonna take care of this and then practice.
我先办完这事 然后再来参与
Am I wrong or is she giving it off?
是我的错觉 还是她真的春光乍泄
Well, it's the last days of Rome.
就像罗马帝国的末日一样
I was in an agency that went down.
我曾经所在的那家公♥司♥倒闭之前
The women get sex-crazed.
女人都变得如饥似渴
The energy is very good.
真是"干"劲十足
They said they wanted to revise the media plan,
他们说想要重新订立媒体计划
But I think what they really wanted was a budget
我觉得他们的真实意图是想获知预算情况
to see how much of their money we haven't spent yet.
看看还有多少运营费用在我们手上
Who are we talking about? Birdseye.
这是在说哪个客户呢 伯利兹
Why are we worrying about existing accounts?
我们为什么要担心现有的客户
If anything, they're going to get more attention.
幸福时光一走 我们会更重视他们才对
Because they're afraid we won't be here.
因为他们怕我们会倒闭
I have news from London.
伦敦那边发来消息了
Pete, wake up.
皮特 别睡了
Lane thinks our billings are probably
莱恩说如果不算幸福时光
around $22 million without Lucky,
我们的资金总额大约有2200万
but he has to look at everything in person.
但他还得亲自核查一番
When's he coming?
他什么时候回来
As soon as he can.
他说尽快
David Montgomery's memorial is tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午有大卫·蒙哥马利的追悼会
In case we need cheering up?
我们难道还不够沮丧吗
The man was senior vice president of accounts at the #4 agency.
他是美国广♥告♥代理协会客户部的高级副总裁
There's gonna be a lot of vulnerable clients in attendance.
届时会有许多前往吊唁的客户
I think Roger knew him. Sorry to interrupt.
罗杰应该认识他 不好意思打断一下
It's Al Weaver from glocoat. What does he want?
彩衣地板蜡的阿尔·韦弗来电 他有何贵干
I don't know. Do you want me on the call?
不知道 要不要我去接电♥话♥
Didn't you talk with him this morning?
你今天早上不是跟他谈过了吗
No.
不必了
Al, how are you? Hello, Don.
阿尔 你好啊 唐 你好
I'm glad I could reach you. I just wanted to let you know
很高兴能联♥系♥到你 我只是想让你知道
we appreciate everything you've done for us,
我们很感激你们为本公♥司♥所做的一切
but we've decided to take the account in a different direction.
但我们决定将业务交给其他广♥告♥公♥司♥经营
All right, Al
听着 阿尔
I want you to know it wasn't an easy decision.
我想告诉你 做出这样的决定也是迫不得已
Now can I talk? Sure.
能让我说几句吗 当然
I don't think you understand what's happened here.
我认为你并不了解我们当前的情况
And I'm not talking about losing Lucky Strike.
我指的不是失去幸福时光这件事
Lucky Strike didn't enter into it. Really?
我们的决定跟幸福时光没有任何关系 是吗
So that has nothing to do with this?
所以二者毫无关联吗
Don, it's a simple coincidence that it happened now.
唐 时间上的相近纯属巧合
Okay, you're right. It is bad timing.
好吧 你说的对 确是时运不济
How can you blame us for wanting to move on?
我们想另择良木也无可厚非吧
Because that commercial, that little cowboy kid,
因为那个广♥告♥ 那个小牛仔
was the first successful strategy you've been near
是自你赞助《小骗子麦吉与莫莉》之后
since you sponsored Fibber McGee and molly.
第一个成功的广♥告♥战略
We won the Clio!
我们还借此获得了克里奥奖
You won the Clio. With work we did for you!
是你获了克里奥奖 那是为你们的产品而做的
With your direction!
你们功不可没
Believe me, we know how it looks,
相信我 我知道那个广♥告♥很精彩
But it's just business, plain and simple.
但生意场上就是这样的 树倒猢狲散
I'm coming out there. We're gonna talk about this in person.
我马上就过来 我们得私下谈谈
I'm sorry, Don. The decision's been made.
很抱歉 唐 木已成舟了
I just thought you should hear it from me.
我只是觉得我应该亲自告诉你
You know we're gonna want another shot at this soon.
很快你就会反过来求我们做代理的
As long as you're around.
那就看你们公♥司♥能不能撑得下去了
We'll be here. Don't worry.
我们会屹立不倒的 用不着你操心
Good luck, Don.
祝好运 唐
I hope we can work together again sometime.
我希望以后还能有机会与你合作
Okay. Goodbye.
好吧 再见
Goodbye.
再见
What was that?
刚才什么声音
Nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表